One Piece Luffys Mom

DescendantLuffy posted on Mar 23, 2013 at 09:32PM
This isn't another one of those articles where i guess who Luffys mom is. I just wanna share what i think happened to her. I believe Luffys mom was killed by the marines (possibly Luffys grandma as well). Dragon understands this when is wife is killed thus explaining why he chose to start the revolution against the marines. I have no proof of this, its all from my imagination, and we wont know for sure until Oda says otherwise. So what do you think?

One Piece 3 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr blackpanther666 said…
I think that this is a potential idea. However, I also wonder if his mom was killed, or if she is still alive and Dragon chose to form the Revolutionary Army because of another reason... I think that, maybe, he already had a prejudice against the Marines and that was why he wanted to go against the Government and Marines. However, your theory is just as likely, too.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr vocaloidcivet said…
big smile
One thing is for sure; luffy doesn't look like dragon so he must look like his mom! even though Oda doesn't show her i drew a pic of my imaginary version. tell me what u think. i say its kinda funny!
 One thing is for sure; luffy doesn't look like dragon so he must look like his mom! even though Oda d
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tieno1 said…
I agree with this reason. Well I think luffy's mom is either killed or captured by the world goverment. That is why dragon became a revolutionary. *Dragon isn't only rebelling against the marines but against the whole world goverment.