Nell (Band) how did Du discovered NELL ?

fondoflife posted on Aug 27, 2013 at 11:09PM
Hello, I come of France and yersterday I just discovered Nell listening the web radio " K-FM" with the song " white night". Usually, I am not really a "Fan" of someone but the music's Nell is so pure!! It is exactlly my music's style, I am totally awed by this group and by the enthralling voice's leader. Their presence and their charm inevitably lead me listening them all the time, especially "time walking on memory" And you? Which is your favourite song ? I also post this message because i want to download Nell's music but I did not find a free site, is there?

Nell (Band) 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr phantasma51 said…
heart
Hello, I french too !
it will be one year that I discovered Nell via Youtube (I was looking for some Korean Rock band). I listened "The great escape" at the first time, and I liked this song and Kim Jong Wan's voice. Then, I fell in love with the two CDs of "Healing Process".
Lately, I listened the last song of Kim Sung Kyu "Kontrol"... and this song looks like a song of Nell's last album "Newton's Apple"...
After some research, I discovered that all my favorites songs of Sung Kyu was Kim Jong Wan's Work !

My favorite song of Nell is "Green Nocturne" * "White night" is also wonderful.