Navy CIS Girls Discuss your favourite Navy CIS girl

Lubbeelou posted on Aug 31, 2009 at 03:53PM
I find it really hard to choose my favourite,
I love them all :)

Navy CIS Girls 2 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr beachchick said…
big smile
I really love Ziva! She can kick ass when needed but can be there if you needed a shoulder to cry on. She is someone i would want as a big sister!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Echoes said…
I would have to choose Abbey due to her always up-beat personality and because she's the happiest goth you'll ever hope to meet :) She's always there for the team, whether it be professional or personal, and I love the sweet father-daughter relationship she shares with Gibbs.

Ziva comes a VERY close second. I really admire her mix of both vulnerability and ruthlessness. She learns a lot about herself after coming to NCIS, and finds genuine people who really care for her and who become her un-official family. One of my favourite Ziva moments is when she tells Gibbs he is the closest thing she has to a father.

Jenny is probably the closest Gibbs ever got to a second chance at true love after Shannon died, and I love how she is still in love with him, and her spunky personality.

Kate was no doubt a valuble asset to the team, but her time passed, and it became Ziva's chance to learn what she could from the 'coffie afficianado and functional mute' with the list of rules to govern both work and life.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr