Naruto Shippuuden OMG! Naruto and Jiiraiya

Devinonanime posted on Jul 04, 2008 at 08:03PM
As I found out who Narutos parents were, i was searching the names on google. and i saw a pic of naruto and jiiraiya, and i have a theory...

could narutos dads dad be jiiraiya, and could jiiraiya be narutos grandfather?

Naruto Shippuuden 4 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hellgirl223 said…
i dont think so.. what i know is that jiraiya is yondaime's/4th/minato's teacher and not his dad. jiraiya calls himself 'godfather' because from what i read in the manga, yondaime was with naruto's mother/uzumaki kushina (pregnant) and there was (i dunno i think in their house) jiraiya with them to, and yondaime was reading jiraiya's book and he said it's a nice book, and that book hada main character named Naruto, and yondaime and kushina thought it was a good name so yondaime named their (yondaime and kushina) son afer the name 'Naruto' from Jiraiya's book. well, hope it helps! ;D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr heatherXnoah said…
i used to think that jiraiya and tsunade were naruto grandparents. but now the truth is out, naruto's dad is the 4th hokage and he got the name naruto from reading one of jiraiya's books so jiraiya named him sort of.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr chaos615 said…
Thats what I was going to say also, the 4th is Naruto's dad. Little things in the show make it possible like when tsunade said 'only the 4th can use that technique' referring to Naruto's rasengan before he perfected it. Other things like where did the 4th get the baby from? Then the resemblance, mainly between hair styles, between naruto and the 4th.

The thing I like about japanese anime is cohesive background is usually created to for their story's. Just watching the episodes a person can make an extremely good guess because they know its going to make sense for the story to work that way.

I.E. 4th hokage was in love, but in secret, after the birth of naruto, all ninja's were required to defend against the demon fox. When the demon fox kill naruto's mom(a ninja) it forced the 4th hokage to act irrational due to his loss and end the fox once and for all.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sparkyjade said…
I highly doubt that jiraiya's his grandad...but it would be cool! Since Tsunade has blonde hair and jiraiya has the spikey hair, i think i can see why people think they are Minato's parents.