NANA Nobu is the father of Hachi's first born

lola_lala posted on Jun 01, 2011 at 06:31PM
I honestly believe that no matter how much anyone may say it's Takumi. I do I honestly do until proven otherwise. So there said it. What do you guys think?

NANA 17 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr NanaChi said…
Maybe, not sure. Her second child is definitely Takumi's though, looks and all. At first I thought that the child was Takumi's from another woman, but I'm too unsure now.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr EternalWish said…
angry
Do you mean Satsuki? that little girs who has Takumi's hear? First I thought just like you... but when i saw that girl I wasn't that sure... Hope you're right... however their story of love died (Hachi and Nobu) in the worst way possible. Soooo cruel this Takumi.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lola_lala said…
No I'm talking about (SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!! DO NO IGNORE SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­SPO­ILE­R ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­)
I'm talking about their son Ren (the blond haired boy that is with Takumi in London.
angry
And I have heard all the topics of Layla being pregnant and it being her kid but it u think about the time frame from where Ren (bass) dies and her starving herself there is no way her growing baby could survivie (if she was even pregnant) Now Hachi's son Ren (the blond lil boy in London) has got to be Nobu's kid and until they clarify it in Nana (if ever) I'm believing that it's Nobu's son.
crying
Ok now I get it ^_^ sorry for earlier... but now that you mentioned it, that lil boy......... yeah... he looks a lot like Nobu, but why is he in London with Takumi and why is he calling him father? (hope Yazawa finishs this story, this waiting is killing me). I don't think is Reyra's child because Ren has nothing from her not even her hair. I hope it's Nobu's son. (please be Nobu's son!T_T) link
lol I feel like that to I think the reason that Ren calls Takumi father is because again he was raised by Takumi and probably doesn't know who his real father is (Nobu) but from what I gather Nobu is concern about Ren being over in London with Takumi. Exactly the only argument ppl make is that Takumi and Reira fooled around and that Ren has blond hair (duh Nobu does to!) T.T wish Yazawa-sama would get to the story. Its long over due for a new chapter. T.T
crying
it's said that Yazawa-sempai would start to write again at the end of this july... (hope is true) By the way about Ren being in London... I really really think is Nobuo child because in a previous chapter he asks about him while he plays the guitar and Hachi sits next to him. (remember?) I don't know what chapter is, but this could mean something. (I want to be right in this TT_TT).
Yeah I remember their in the old apartment and he's strumming the the guitar and I think the sun is setting and he asks how Ren is doing and if he's been practicing or something along the lines (T^T) I heard that too but were in August now T___T but lets have hope that Yazawa-sama gets to it. Would really suck if she just ended it there.
yeah you're right. I hope she'll finish this story as quick as posible... Let's hope maybe in augura or september we could read it again. (please Yazawa T^T).
Yup there was nothing as beautiful as Nana I'd really like to know what drove Nana away if it wasn't Ren's death then what could have been the cause :I hmm?
meh
you're killing me here.... I try every day to stop thinking of NANA because of the thousand questions that I often ask -what would it be if.... TT^TT.... or just like you... what drove Nana away... who's this lil Ren.... TT^TT
Nana is like a huge mistery for me... (God I'm sooooo curious)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr IIPromiseII said…
worried
I KNOW! It affects me so much in my daily life and now that my irl friends are reading it it's bringing everything back!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr NanaFanGirl said…
I think the blonde boy Ren is Takumi's Lover Stellas child the one who was over seas is the only thing that makes sense from the kids being apart
Vor mehr als einem Jahr justine1100 said…
I think lil Ren is Hachi and Nobu kid cuz his hair look blonde and who else have blonde hair beside Nobu. Also when Hachi ask about lil Ren on the phone Takumi look irritated and hang up on her. I think he is still mad at her for having a kid with Nobu that's why his is cold to her in the future, and Hachi friend also mention that they should get a divorce. Even though Takumi accepted that kid, doesn't means he forgive Hachi.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr deadDevil said…
It just has to be Nobu's kid who else would Hachi had done it with that had blond hair, its not like she had a secret affair or something, that would be freaking crazy!
Who here thinks that Nobu is perfect for Hachi and Takumi is an jackass! I personal agree with this.😈
Who here thinks that Nobu is perfect for Hachi and that Takumi is a jackass! I personally agree with all of this.😈