My Little Pony - Freundschaft ist Magie Cosa Nostra RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on May 05, 2015 at 11:25AM
The year is 1920. The Prohibition Era. The 18th amendment was passed on January 17. This amendment made it illegal in Equestria to buy, sell, or manufacture alcohol. The Equestrian civilians began an uproar, with the demand for alcohol being extremely high. This opened up a doorway to the easy life. People could make a killing with the money earned from selling liquor. Enough to be worth the risk of jail time. But that’s not all. Smuggling, illegal gambling, prostitution. That was the sort of stuff that could make you rich, but could also get you arrested, or even killed by a rival crime family. Well, that’s just the life of a man who’s a part of the Mafia, isn't it?

Rules

This is set in the 1920’s, so no modern technology
You can have an unlimited amount of characters, but only if you use all of them as much as you can
Do not kill other players characters, unless they give you permission
Have fun

You must provide your characters…
Name
Mobster, Cop, or Other
Personality
Picture (If possible)
last edited on May 05, 2015 at 11:59AM
save

My Little Pony - Freundschaft ist Magie 538 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 538

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Canada24 said…
(did he shoot the same guys?)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
(No, just some cops)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Seanthehedgehog said…
Donovan: *Turns right into an alleyway. He keeps the car going straight so he won't hit any of the walls*
Mobster: (You here me as-
AlexMane: (throws the beer bottle on the ponies face, killing him) what a waste of good beer.. Oh well.. (the other one tries to run, but Alex grabs him) Tell your boss to eave the hell alone!!
Mobster 2: (cowardly) Y Yes sir.. (gets released and runs off)
Red Spade: (Keeps shooting at them)
Mobster 2: (while running from Alex, he gets ran over the car or whatever it is)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr triq267 said…
(Yo so I've got a character I want to do but he doesn't fit with what's going on atm so he can come in whenever if anyone would like him. Anyway, here he is:
Name: Black Tuesday
Race: Unicorn
Career: Stockbroker/Accountant (Corrupt), appears publicly to be a reputable businessman, but entirely willing to work with the mob on the side.
Personality: Basically the shopkeeper from Resident Evil 4, also a liar, a cheater, and in it entirely for the money.)
Canada24 commented…
Du could be the store owner.. I might have an idea) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
triq267 commented…
I like Canada's idea, and as such add that he also owns a corner-store on the side. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Canada24 commented…
Du should responded a bit earlier.. He left the store) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(That sounds pretty cool. Welcome to the RP)
(mine was was just wondering around aimlessly a while,so, don't feel bad)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr alinah_09 said…
Steelrick: *accerelates and goes to alternate route to the end of the alleyway as he calls for back-up* Back-up,Back-up....send them over here at the 'Dark Side' near that alleyway in that donut shop,over. 5 minutes.

(I dunno how to do police talk. Also...is that a reference to that 'Black Friday' thing you guys have?)
Canada24 commented…
"We got a 4:15 in progress".. How's that? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
triq267 commented…
(No, Black Tuesday was the Tag the Stock Market Crash of 1929 occurred. I figured naming a 20s-era stockbroker after the greatest disaster of the real-world 20s-era stock exchange would be humorous.) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
alinah_09 commented…
I didn't know about that. :P and I'll do my best with the police thing,I guess. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Red Spade: Donovan, speed up
AlexMane: (sees Red drive by) (who the hell is that anyway.. I don't like the look of him)
Donovan: This car won't even go over 40 miles an hour! I have it floored!
Red Spade: Just keep driving. I got a plan (Reaches into the back of the car, trying to find something)
AlexMane: (gose back in the store again)
Tuesday: Bck again?
AlexMane: yep.. Broke my bottle on a ponies face (again).. So need a new one
Donovan: *Passes a red light*
Red Spade: (Takes one bottle of liquor, then takes a piece of tissue and places it in the bottle)
Donovan: Making a molotov?
Red Spade: Well, yeah. But I'm not just gonna throw this thing. In case we get stuck in a road block, I have this thing in handy
Donovan: Just kill them, and get it over with. The sooner we escape those cops, the better. *Turns right*
AlexMane: (gets nearly ran over) watch it.. This is my only beer bottle
Red Spade: That's the idea. But we won't be getting anywhere if we run into a herd of police cars. We'll just have to be quick incase we do run into them
Donovan: *Pushes another car out of the way*
Tuesday: (Knowing enough about AlexMane to know something'
s going down, erases all store records that Alex was there that night, and closes shop)
(it's pretty hard to get my guy into the story.. Feel like I'm just poping out randomly.. Oh well)
(Soon see's a roadblock up ahead)
Red Spade: Damn it. Okay, just keep driving (Leans out the window and shoots the cars, hitting the gas tanks of the car, causing gas to leak)
Donovan: Why didn't they blow up?
AlexMane: (gets nearly shot) HEY!!
Red Spade: They will (Lights the molotov and throws it at the leaking gas, causing the cars to blow up)
AlexMane: (sees the explosion) What is up with this day!?
(When you said that tissue in the bottle thing i was like..."Oh,fudge." I couldn't really respond much since I just started my daily routine,y'know? I just woke up. xD)

Steelrick: *has switched position with another police car when they were at the other route so they weren't actually blown up* damn it...*drives another route and make the other ponie with him shoot Red's car wheels*
Red Spade: Damn it (Unable to make another molotov, he reloads his tommy gun and shoots at the police)
AlexMane: (still in the area, buzzed but not drunk)
Steelrick: *swerves his car out of the way* keep shooting boys!
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Tuesday: (Walks past police station on his way home, sees a commotion going on.) Well, looks like I may be getting a boost in business pretty soon. Note to self, increase stock of bullets at the shop, and clear out some time in the next few days to meet with clients.
AlexMane: (goes to get more beers)
Red Spade: (Keeps shooting at them)
AlexMane: (Enters the store again) Better gt a friggin 12 pack at least this time
Cop1: gets shot in the eye,panics,and accidentally falls out of the car*
Steelrick: ...tsk! Drives to another road with buildings in between so that they can't shoot each other unless there's a gap*
Red Spade: Damn it, there everywhere. (Goes in teh back to create another molotov) Just keep driving. I'll figure something out
Tuesday's hired help: Here you go, Alex. Try not to drink them all tonight. Our supplier got held up at the docks, so we won't have a new shipment for at least another week, maybe more if the cops figure out he was headed here. (Hands over 12 pack, remembers Tuesday's instructions not to document Alex's purchases to avoid association.)
AlexMane: Thank you.. I would help out with the cop thing. But I'm trying to retire
(I've decided that Tuesday's hired help is his son, named Black Friday because I'm digging the day theme)
Friday: Always a pleasure Alex. Dad'll be sure to let you know when the next shipment comes in. Have a nice night.
Donovan: *Enters a trainyard* You do that. I'll try, and lose them on these train tracks.
AlexMane: Alright. (raises the twelve pack) here's to hoping my enemies don't find me.. (leaves)
Police Pony 75: *Driving a copcar* Officer Culvy to Steelrick, I'm in pursuit of the suspect, by the trainyard.
Donovan: I think we lost some of them. Only one cop is following us.

A train heads towards Donovan.

Donovan: Here comes the 20th Century Limited. *Pushes cop into train*
Cop 75: No! *Dies in explosion*
Red Spade: Good work. I think we lost them
Cop 5: (shoots pump action shotgun)
Donovan: Or not. *Goes left across the train tracks, and goes on a dirt road*
Cop 5: (reloads)