My Little Pony - Freundschaft ist Magie pony palace of dreams and Liebe

XxmousexX posted on May 06, 2014 at 04:17PM
many years ago when pony were scared and couldnt find what there dream was they came to a place far away called pony palace. there they found true love and what there dream was to be, now the palace is still going strong and excepting new people. but there at war and they need to warriors to fight they evil.

name:
what you are:
warrior/citizen
bio:
appearnce:
personality:

RULES!
1-no god modding
2-have fun!
3-if your carracters make love please censor is or skip it all together!!

************************************THANK YOU***************************************­*
pebbles:(XxmousexX)
percy:(XxmousexX)
summer pride:(nocturnalmirage)
master sword:(windmakerguy430)
last edited on May 21, 2014 at 05:06PM

My Little Pony - Freundschaft ist Magie 436 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 436

Vor mehr als einem Jahr XxmousexX said…
she smiled "ok for are first purformer she will be singing a song from lady gaga pony, here is velvettouch sing bad romance"..she grabed master hoof softly and walked of the stage slowly smiles and slightly blushing
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
*blushing*
she let go and blushed"c-can i tell you something?"she blushed even darker
Oh, sure, Pebble. What is it
her heart started raceing and her face turned cherry red"i-i-i-i-i-i like y-you"
... *blushes* (oh no, not again) Y-y-y-y-y-y-you m-m-m-m-m-m-mean it (Darn it)
she smiled and hugged him"yes, yes i REALLY mean it"the girl that was singing stoped"ok ill be right back..uhh...wait here"she ran out onto the stage and smiled thank you that was very lovely, no for are next performer he will be sing pain...come on up darkshadow"she ran out giveing him the mic and going back to master
Well (I feel like an strawberry right now) I l-l-like you too (Dear Celestia, I feel like I'm gonna faint)
her heart started raceing"really?.."she was so excited tha she kissed his cheek
*blushes* Well, yeah. Really really (Well that was a little dumb to say)
"awww...so sweet"she blushed"maybe, when can start hanging out alot more"
Yeah. I'd like that *smiles* (Holy cow, I didn't stutter or even blush. I think she may have noticed that)
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
"finnaly the show is over"she took her took her dress off and put it up"when go hang out before the night is over?"
Sure, I'd like to (Still not stuttering. Great Celestia, this never happened before)
she giggled and grabed his hoof and slowly started walking not sure where just walking

(9hey i gtg ill be back later))
(No, don't blush. Keep calm)
(see you later. Hope to continue)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr NocturnalMirage said…
Summer was among the crowds during the entire show. She was about to go home when she spotted Pebble. She wanted to say hello, but then she noticed she was with a stallion. Her features turned darker and darker as she was observing them for a while. Based on their facial expressions and body language, Summer recognized the signs. "Love..." she murmured and narrowed her eyes. "The most lethal poison of the soul..."
percy seen pebbles and ran towards her"finally"he had a n evill grin on his face

pebbles giggled and seen the ballon pop contest"shall we?"
The dark expression suddenly changed into a friendly smile on Summer's face as she walked up to them. "May I join?" she asked.
pebble eyes widen and a bog grin spread acroos her face"YES! of course you can join"

percy stoped in mid run and walked up instead"why hello little sister, its been a long time"

pebbles freaked out and took two steps back "p-percy.....g-go a-away now"
"Excellent." Summer nodded. "Although I'm a bit rusty... haven't played any game in years." She then notices Percy. "Oh... so this is the stallion you were talking about...
pebbles slowly nodded she was shakeing terribley"why are you chaseing me all over?" she finally got the courage to stand straight

percy just laughed'you betrayed us you, you went behide the queens back and left to come here?"his eyes got dark....."now i must do what the queen asked"
Summer raised a brow, examining Percy with undisguised reluctance. "Is this guy giving you any trouble?" she asked.
percy looked over to summer and grolwed"silence you this is between me and her she dishonored the queen now i must kil her!"

pebbles started shakeing agian but she spread her wings"if you must then we shall not fight her "she squinted her eyes and glared at him"brother....."
Summer's features turned cold and unforgiving like an alabaster statue as she pierced her emerald eyes into Percy's. "Since you don't know me yet, I'm going to let this comment pass by. But I strongly suggest you to use a more respectful tone next time, or you will suffer my unending wrath! I shall not interfere with your family issues, but I'll be nearby, so Pebbles, if anything goes wrong, just shout." *she flips her mane and walks away with placid, regal steps.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
percy and pebbles flew off onto a montian
Summer watched them until their silhouettes disappeared over the horizon. "Hmm... thank you Summer for offering a little help! But noooo, just fly away... Ah, I'm not so good with ponies these days." she mumbled to herself and walked down the streets toward her home.
a peice of paper fell down by summers hoof...

~~~~~note~~~~~
thank you summer for the help...i probley wont be returning..if you could please tell master what happened if i dont return ill honor for ever
*~*pebbles
Summer reads the note and furrows a brow. "Won't be returning? Hah... too bad, she was such a nice young mare. I guess nopony can run away from the past forever...
(Soory, just got home from school)
*looking around* (Oh who am I kidding, I'm not a fighter. That Prissy, I think his name was, will kill me in one buck. But, I should at least try. For Pebble... Oh, I'm so dead) *Continues looking*
Pebbles flew back and was all cut up Sh Länder right in Front of master and passed out
Summer was at her home, throwing darts at a picture of the Crystal Heart, contemplating about the past and the future. She was unaware of Pebbles' condition.
Pebbles coughed up a litte blood a Mare Seen her and started screaming making all of Pony palace Freak out and scream...
"Oh, what's this racket again?!" Summer exclaimed and looked out of her window. There were several ponies on the street. Most of them looked scared. She trotted outside and made it through the circle of bystanders, only to see Pebbles on the ground. "What the?" Summer recoiled in shock and surprise. "Pebbles? Why won't somepony give her a hoof? Don't just stand there!" With these words, she helped Pebbles up. "What happened?"
*Runs up to Pebble* Pebble, are you okay (Of course not, she's bleeding badly)
(I'll be back on at 3:30 p.m. From school)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(Got back)
Well, I think that pony called Prissy did something. I can help her, but I need a Lotus Flower and a large wild berry. Are there any growing nearby
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jordy_dash said…
Name:fire Vi Equestria
Race:alicorn
Royalty/warrior
Bio:(cba, done it for along time now)
 Name:fire Vi Equestria Gender:male Age:18(allicorn years) Race:alicorn Royalty/warrior Bio:(cba,
Fd:*walks around, looking* hmm.... Its a nice build, the architecture is beautiful... *looks at the mares and flips mane! winking at them! making them blush* and the mares are even better *smirks and continues walking*
"Yes." Summer nodded. "I know a place a few miles from here where you can find what you need."
Okay, I need you to keep an eye on her. Try to keep blood from leaving the body. I'll be back as soon as I can (Gallops off)
"I'll take her to my place, it's right over here at the corner." Summer replied. And don't worry, I've seen an injury or two in my life, I know what I'm doing."
(Gallops) oh, why does something like this have to happen to Pebble. She's the only mare I actually........ I got to get the medicine fast (Gallops faster)
Meanwhile, Summer carries Pebble to her home and puts her in bed, attending her wounds with gentle, yet firm care and profession.
(If I'm correct, which I really hope I am, the Lotus flower and the wild berry should be) *Finds two bushes. One with a lotus flower and one with a giant wild berry* Here it is *Picks flower and berry* Okay, now I got to hurry *Gallops*
After doing what she can for Pebbles, Summer sits down in the other room with a glass of red wine. "What are you doing?" she asks herself, emptying the glass at once. "You're aiding strangers again... they will enter your life... make you care, then cause you pain..." She pours herself another glass of wine. "Now... where is that stallion?! That field is not too far away and it's full of Lotus flowers!"
*Runs into castle* Okay, now I ust got to find Pebble... And fast
Summer's impatience grows with every passing minute and with every sip of wine. "Oh, for goodness sake! I told him my place was just around the corner where we found Pebbles! What's taking him so long?!"
Fire dash senses the urgency of them and closes his eyes, homing into their position "got ya..." Runs to them and sees summer "... Summer...." Looks around awkwardly "so who's this?"
"You!" Summer yells angrily and throws the empty wine bottle at FD instinctively. "How dare you show your face here and violate the sanctity of my home?!"
*Opens door* Oh, Summer, there you are. I got the medicine. Where is Pebble. We need to give her this medicine right away