Filmpaare fave movie Couple

huddygirl2 posted on Jan 26, 2010 at 03:33AM
one of my fave is Ben and Abigail from national treasure

Filmpaare 5 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ppv said…
^I love them too.
But my all-time favourite couple is Elizabeth & Mr.Darcy from Pride and Prejudice (2005).
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 ^I Liebe them too. But my all-time favourite couple is Elizabeth & Mr.Darcy from Pride and Prejudice (
Vor mehr als einem Jahr charliemo2 said…
heart
Mine is Sam and Joon from Benny and Joon

Here is the description:

In a small town, an auto mechanic named Benny is devoted to taking care of his mentally ill sister, Joon, who can barely function alone in the real world despite being a talented artist. This relatively stable situation is shaken up when Benny is obliged in a poker game to welcome another player's relative, Sam, to his home for a few days. When Sam arrives, he quickly makes an impression with his quietly eccentric ways which emulate the antics of the great silent movie comedian, Buster Keaton. Without Benny's full knowledge, Sam and Joon find themselves drawn to each other to the fullest degree. However when Benny finds out, it creates a rift in the siblings as they struggle to accept their relationship is profoundly changing with the presence of this odd newcomer.

most people proberly havent heard of it because it is an old film, but Sam is played by young Johnny Depp :D
 Mine is Sam and Joon from Benny and Joon Here is the description: In a small town, an auto mec
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Eirinaki_b_13 said…
heart
Mine is Rose and Jack from Titanic! Amazing!!!!!
 Mine is Rose and Jack from Titanic! Amazing!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SM1791 said…
heart
Helen and Barry
 Helen and Barry
Vor mehr als einem Jahr aNNalovechuck said…
Mine!<3
Peeta & Katniss from Hunger Games!<3
 [b]Mine!<3 Peeta & Katniss from Hunger Games!<3[/b]