Monster High ~*.Four Kingdoms.*~ (Monster High Medieval Role-Play)

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Apr 24, 2012 at 12:06AM
The Four Kingdoms (Monster High Medieval Role-Play)  

Okay Hey and welcome to my new Monster High Roleplay . 

This one is a medieval Roleplay and one which there are 4 kingdoms which I will outline on here lower and the cannon characters plus OC's that I will except may RP in.

Each Kingdom will have a castle with a Prince a Princess or maybe even both :D  and some other castle jobs too !

So I guess first of all is the Kingdom's outlines so her we go 

(I will update and edit them as we progress :) )

Kingdom of Asirennon

Princess~ Princessesa Abeigal Bomidable III ( Abbey Bomidable Rped by~Miss Ice Queen)

Lord~

Lady~

Jester~

Messenger\Writer of Messges~Ghoulilliana Yelps (Ghoulia Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Head Guard~Manuel (Manny) Taur (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Maids~

1.C.A Cupid (Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Servants/Serifs

1.Andy Beast (Rped by xMiss-IceQueen) 

Knights~

1.Heath Burns (Rped by Hello_KittyLove) 

2.Moebly ( Slow Moe DX ) Deadovitch (Rped by Hello_KittyLove)

Slaves~

Kingdom of Ocedeican 

Prince~Sir Gillington Webber( Gil Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Princess~ Princess Lagoonelle Blue(Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Lord~

Lady~ Lady Cleopatra (Cleo) de Nile (Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Jester~

Messenger\Writer of  Messages ~ Jackson Jekyll 11 ( Rped by
xMiss-IceQueenx)

Head Guard~Deuce Gorgon (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Maids~

1.Venus Mcflytrap (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

2.Draculaura (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Servants/Serifs

Knights~

1. Roberto (Robecca , she has disguised herself as a guy to be a knight  )  Steam (Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Slaves~

Kingdom of Veraletta ~

Princess~Spectra Vondergiest (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Lord~

Lady~Fecicila 'Frankie' Stein( Frankie Stein Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Jester~Invisi-Billy(Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Messenger\Writer of Messges~ Gorey Fangtell (Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx) 

Head Guard~ Head Guard Wolf (Clawd Wolf Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Maids~

1.Clawdeenia Wolf (Clawdeen Wolf Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

2. Howleenia Wolf (Howleen Wolf Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

3.Rochelle Goyle (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

4.Operella (Operetta) Phantom (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Servants/Serifs

Knights~

1.Romulus (Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx) 

Slaves~

1.Baxter Haunts ( Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

2.Bram DeVein (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Kingdom of Barcelina 

Princess~ Toraleiantte Stripe (Toralei Stripe Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Lord~

Lady~Nefertiti (Nefera) de Nile ( Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx) 

Jester~Drake Haunts (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Messenger\Writer of Messges~

Head Guard~Valentine Pire (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Maids~

1.Meowlodette (Meowlody  Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

2. Purrsanne (Purrsephone Rped by HelloKitty_Love) 

Servants/Serifs

1.Scarah Screams (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Knights~

Slaves~

Okay that is it and just sign up with your characters when you are ready to go and we will start the RP :D.

Invited to Rp-HelloKitty_Love

Excepted OC 's List ~ Baxter and Drake Haunts .
last edited on Apr 24, 2012 at 01:35AM

Monster High 345 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 345

Vor mehr als einem Jahr xMiss-IceQueenx said…
Abegial beamed nodding "Yes the snuggling and the cuddling is what I use chosen to do" she told Knight Burns giggling "Are you okay with this also?" she asked him wondering as she gave him a short kiss back draping her arms over his shoulders and around his neck smiling and playing with a few small red hairs on the nape of his neck. "Oh but I do think I love you more" she told him whispering it in his ear softly.
~~~~
Lady Cleo giggled smiling and nodding to Head Guard Gorgon "Yes I have waited for this moment for a while and now I can finally have you" she beamed as she laid her head on his shoulder "I am so very happy" she said to him.
~~~
"I guess pretty much so" Toralei smirked chuckling back to Head Guard Pire " And I am sorry for my overly innocent purrs"she added slightly embarrassed.
~~~
"Oh I would completely love that Jester Invisi-Billy" Frankie beamed sparking with excitment in her bolts. "I really do thank you for all the complements you have given me you are like the best guy ever" she giggled happily " And yes it is true I have never revived a complement" she sighed. "But right now I am just looking foreword to you coming over" she said told him smiling up at him and slightly gazing back into his eyes.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HelloKitty_Love said…
Knight Burns nodded as he smirked down at her "Good, because snuggling and cuddling is what I want to do with you." he chuckled gazing into her violet eyes "Which happens to mean that I would be very happy and ok just to go along with it." he smirked tracing circles on her hips "But I'm just wondering how you would feel about it." he whispered "And yet I live you so much more than you could imagine."
~~
Head Guard Gorgon chuckled as he smiled back down at her "You do not know how happy I am also. " he told her beaming with happiness "All I ever wanted was to be with you, just you."
~~
"No need to apologize." Head Guard Pire asuured her grinning "And the purrs are a bit adorable now that you mention their innocence."
~~
"Great so it is a plan." Jester nodded beaming "The compliments see just apart of being myself and respecting all the wonderful ghouls." he smiled warmly "Thank you about accepting my little offer to go and visit you, also about calling me the most amazing guy ever." he chuckled as he gazed back into her sparkling mis-matched eyes.
Abegial smiled beaming " I would completely love and enjoy cuddling and snuggling with you Knight Burns" she told him blushing "I would forever enjoy it and hope that we can do it many times more" she chuckled to him as she gave out a slight moan feeling the circles being traced upon her bare hip. " But I love you with all of my heart which I really believe is more" she whispered back to him.
~~~
Lady Cleo beamed "Well now we both have our wishes granted " she said giggling "and that I think was my only and number one top wish" she said to Head Guard Gorgon looking up at her eyes reflecting off of his glasses.
~~~
Toralei playfully giggled batting at his shoulder with one of her hands "Awww Head Guard Pire " she gushed "but you can stop I do not think I am as innocent as my purrs" she said to him grinning.
~~~
Lady Frankie caught the Jester looking back into her eyes as she blushed "Well I am very glad that I gave you all of my truthful complements " she said to him sparking " and I do think this may turn out to be one of my best nights spent in the castle" she said to him beaming " and I completly enjoy you presence"
Knight Burns smiled back down at her "Well so would I, all I want to do is to hold you tightly against my chest and never let you go." he told her slightly smirking "We should do it so much more often, especailly if we only have two years to let it all out." he sighed just thinking about the shirt amount of time left."Well I happen to be glad that you love me with all of your heart, because I love you as much as you do for me."
~~
Head Guard Gorgon nodded "I am very glad and amazed that such a great thing could happen for the both of us." he smiled chuckling "But for me it was the only thing that I would wish for." he told her as he gazed into her teal eyes through his dark shades.
~<
Head Guard Pire chuckled as he quickly ran his hand over her ear "I can tell your not as innocent as you seem." he laughed slightly smirking "Your a very feisty little kitten."
~~
Jester smiled back at her "Truthful? Well thanks very much, I kind of doubt that I am amazing." he chuckled as he slightlyy gazed into her eyes "And thjs mighht also be a wonderful night for me, with such an amazing ghoul to be with." he told her beaming "Same to you my lady."
Abegial smiled as she snuggled In to him more" This would be all I want to do for those two years " she told him beaming "I could just lay here and talk to you forever and ever and never let you go" she said to him rubbing her nose against his "I there was a way for me to have you forever Knight Burns I would literally do anything and completely jump at the chance to do it"
~~~
Lady Cleo nodded "Yes I know why it feels like" she told him smiling "I was just hoping for a moment like this where we could both be together forever with no one questioning it it it being forbidden and it is now true" she said smiling "and the greatest thing that could happen to me."
~~~
"Fiesty indeed" Toralei chuckled grinning as she let out a soft purr "I really do think you nailed that guess" she giggled to Head Guard Pire.
~~~
"Well I can tell you right now Jester that all these things I have said are true as can be " Lady Frankie told him nodding " and I just think that you are very amazing and perfect for a guy and any ghouls would just jump at the chance to be entertained by you" she said giggling still gazing back "and I think I will always cherish tonight forever" she told him smiling "and you do nor have to call me Lady I am just fine with Frankie" she said beaming.
Knight Burns smiled wrapping his arms around her tightly "Yes we could definitiveley go with that. Maybe we could do so much more than just cuddle together." he smirked darkly "I would love it if we could just sit here and snuggle against each other, keeping eachother warm from all that col breeze drifting in." he told her beaming "Naybe we could just go ahead and run." he suggested "To escape all of our problems, just going ahead and running off."
~~
Head guard Gorgon nodded "I guess we both know how it feels, which would be very true." he chuckled "I am amazingly happy that we get the chance to have a real relationship without anyone looking down at us like we are different." he smiled beaming.
~~
"Very much feisty." Head Gyard Pire chuckled "So is that the only thing that I get to nail tonight?" he smirked darkly chuckling.
~~
Jester beamed as he let his hand slowly interlace with hers "Well thank you very much Frankie, and you are very sweet for saying so." he told her beaming "But I do not think I am as amazing and wonderful as you think." he chuckled smiling at her "The only ghouls who ever jumped at the chance were you and our princess, but I am a pretty great jester."
Abegial smiled "But I like the breeze" she poutted to him playfully. " But I do also like cuddling with you" she told him giggling "and I will promise that we will do more later" she told him "for I am tired" she explained to him as she sighed" and I know I could never run off" she said "I have a kingdom to run, and I could not let C.A take over you know what a disaster that would be and my poor parents even if I am adopted I still am the rightful heir" she told him "I do not want to let them down"
~~~
"Yes we really think alike " Lady Cleo beamed as she started heading towards her chamber "and that makes our relationship even stronger" she giggled happily.
~~~
Toralei's eyes widened "Yes that is the only thing" she told him firmly " because I do not think you have permission to do that to anything else" she told Head Guard Pire smirking.
~~~
Frankie blushed as she held his hand sparking with happiness "Well our opinions may be different but in my heart and my mind Jester, you are all those things even if you may not think so I always will" she told him sparking and giggling towards him. " and I do not believe that me and the princess are the only ones I heard you were always the funniest guy in the village" she chuckled.
Knight Burns playfully rolled his eyes "Fine, then I will accept the breeze." he chuckled "And we both agree that cuddling is a great option that we both seem to enjoy." he nodded smiling "I could wait for us to go ahead, just as long as we could be together." he told her beaming "It is ok if you do not want to run away." he sighed "The kingdom might just turn into a wreck, but we all have our duties to resume. It would be the right thing to do if you would stay."
~~
"That is why we seem to go together." Head Guard Gorgon chuckled smiling "We have an unbreakable bind together." he smiled as he wrapped his arm around her waist.
~~
"I was only joking." Head Guard Pire told her rolling his eyes "Its not like I would want pernision to do anything stupid that I would end up regretting." he sneered.
~~
Jester smiled down at her "Yes we do happen to have different opinions." he chuckled "Abd in my heart abd mind you would be the sweetest, beautiful, and most amazing ghoul to ever appreciate me." he told her beaming with happiness "Ok fine I guess thatbi will admit that most mosters wanted me to come and preform for them." he admitted "But I did not want to seem very conceited."
Abegial nodded "Thank you for accepting my choice Knight" she told him beaming "and if we want to cuddle so much"she giggled "The why don't we" she told him grinning as she hopped on the bed laughing and smiling as she snuggled into her covers waiting for him . "Oh oops should I put some clothing on first" she asked him blushing and pointing at her nightgown in the floor.
~~~
"Yes and I love it just the way we are" Lady Cleo beamed as she snuggled more into him wanting to be warmer than she is.
~~~
"Well what if I would have said yes?" Toralei asked Head Guard Pire smirking just wondering his answer to her other thoughts.
~~~
"I like it what I am in your mind" Lady Frankie told the Jester giggling as she smiled slightly scooting closer to him. "and I knew you had a lot of requests that does not make you concited it just makes you amazing at what you do" she said to him beaming as she leaned in and laid a small kiss on his cheek.
Knight Burns smiled "I must repect what my woman wants, I mustn't deny her wishes or rule over her." he tile her beaming "We could definitively go ahead and cuddle now." he chuckled as he leaped on the bed waiting for her to put on her nightgown "Well I guess that you could put it one but what good would that do for me exactly?" he smirked chuckling.
~~
"Me too, I just really want to stay here and be with you." Head Guard Gorgon nodded smiling as he held her even closer to him "Do to want me to stay with you in your changer tonight?"
~~
Head Guard Pire shrugged "I would just feel a bit uneasy." he said shuddering "it would just be much too weirdfor me to even think about."
~~
"I really seem to like you- I mean it also." Jester chuckled nervously as he let his arm wrap around her slowly "Yes, I have even had a request to go to another kingdom to perform there, but I wanted to stay here in Veraletta. My home." he said slightly smiling "And I am very gia that you find me amazing." he smiled as his cheeks turned turned a light rosy pink gving her a kiss back.
"Well not much for you but a lot of me" Abegial told him giggling as she got up and shimmed her nightgown up her body and back on her. "It will make me more warm for you" she chuckled "and less wierded out in the morning if I wake up naked" she told him smiling "Now do you have anything comfortable you could wear?" she asked him looking at him wondering.
~~~
Lady Cleo beamed thinking for a moment as she soon nodded with glee "Yes I would completely love for you to spend the night in my chamber" she told him smiling "I would enjoy your company "
~~~
"I know what you mean" Toralei told him firmly "and I do not think I would ever do that" she told him .
~~~
Lady Frankie beamed silently as she saw his arm wrap around her. "Well I am very glad you stayed" she told him smiling "Because I would not like you to be far apart from me-I mean you home" she said stuttering and correcting herself like he did. "and I do thank you for your kiss of kindness" she told him smiling widely as he kissed her back and she blushed a light pink with him.
Knight Burns playfully rolled his eyes "Oh then I guess that is too bad." he chuckled as he watched her put her nightgown back on. "But maybe I get tired of being warm, sometimes I need to cool off." he pointed out "And if you wake up naked in t he morning then that will be just fine with me." he smirked chuckling "I have my linen pants that I could wear, and I could just sleep in those." he told her as he reached over picking them up.
~~
Head Guard Gorgon chuckled as he looked over at Lady Cleo "Great, so I guess that I will grab my sleeping attire and I will meet you back in your chamber. " he told her "And it would be my pleasure to keep you company."
~~
"It would just be to awkward." Head Guard Pire sighed "Well more than the kiss and the claw marks you left in my chest." he chuckled.
~~
Jester smiled down at the blushing beauty chuckling "Staying here is what I wanted to do the most." he told her "This happened to be a while ago, about when I was inky a young jester." he sighed just thinking about it "And i am gkad that my knidness is highly appreciated. " he chuckled as he took a slight second to gaze into her eyes.
Abegail gave him a curt nod giggling "Well it might be okay with you if I wake up that way but I might just scare my own self" she told him simply. "And you really want to be cold do you?" Abegial asked Knight Burns slightly smirking as she crawled back into the bed. "Oh and those pants will be just fine" she said to him as he reached for them "They would be perfect."
~~~
"Okay" Lady Cleo beamed nodding "I will get dressed and then I will open the door or wait for you" she told him smiling "Unless you would like to help me get dressed?" she asked him blushing as she looked up at him.
~~~
"Yeah ah huh" Toralei said chuckling nervously "It would be extremely akaward as that" she said gulping "And I am sorry about that again"Toralei told Head Guard Pire sighing.
~~~
Lady Frankie beamed slightly sliding more closer to the Jester with each step she took not noticing herself as she looked back into his eyes. "Well I would love to hear this story" she said to him smiling " and I think I will always appreciate your kindness at anywhere or anytime" she beamed giggling .
Knight Burns chuckled "Why would it scare you? There's absolutely nothing wrong with your body."!he smirked staring over at her "And sometimes a guy just needs cold, I get tired of being hot you know." he chuckled sliding his pants on and wrapping his arm around her "And I'm very glad that you like my pants, and how perfect they are. Like me."
~~
"Ok I will be back to your changer in about 5." Head Guard Gorgon told her as he strted to head the opposite way "I will be waiting for you to get ready." he said giving her a small nod smiling back at her.
~~
Head Guard pire store at Toralei with a puzzled look "No no it is okay. In pretty sure that I deserved the wounds anyways." he told her slightly chuckling "But really it's just nothing at all, they will heal eventually. "
~~
Jester smirked noticing Lady Frankie scooting closer to him "Maybe I will have to to ahead and tell you someday, maybe we can talk about it tonight." he said smiling down at her "Its your kindness that brings it out in me, you make everything seem to slow down. And just relax." he told her gazing back into her eyes "Then I will always be able to be the kind person that you really like."
Abegial smiled "Well It would just be weird to wake up to myself like that in the morning , I might confuse myself" she said told him slightly chuckling. " and I guess when you are with me you will be cold" she told him beaming and rubbing her icy nose against his warm one. "The pants are okay and I would not say they are perfect or you are perfect because I do like guys imperfect " she said to him blushing as she snuggled into his warmth.
~~~
"Okay" Lady Cleo said after him as she continued to walk to her chamber to get ready herself. She recurs the gold lined doors as she opened them and stepped inside of her massive room looking like a place out of a oasis in a desert. She then rushed towards her closet to pick out her clothing.
~~~
"I know but It was wrong to sink my claws into my own Head Guard" Toralei told him sighing "I just love that you will let me take care of them though" she said to him smiling.
~~~
Lady Frankie beamed "I would love if you told me it tonight" she said to him laying another kiss on the Jester's cheek. "and I thank you for noticing my kindness" she said to him blushing "and maybe you are like the only guy or person that has ever appreciated it some say I'm too nice" she sighed "But you make me feel special" she said blushing and looking at the floor.
Knight Burns chuckled "Okay fine I guess that you can wear it. Only because I do not want you to feel awkward and out of place." he told her smiling "And i love the fact that I will be cold next to you." he smiled as he kissed her chilly nose lightly "Also this is the first time thy I am glad about not being call perfect and I knjd of like it."
~~
Head Guard Gorgon strted heading back to the training room lockers, in search of anything comfortable enough for him to sleep in. He quickly found his night wear and started heading back up into the castle to Lady Cleo's chamber.
~~
"Thats your opinion but whatever." Head Guard Pire shrugged "Just go ahead and you could help me whenever you waNt but please so not take it to a stalker level."
~~
Jester smiled over at her "then if you would love it then I would be happy to go ahead and tell you." he said beaming after the second kiss layed on him "How could I not notice your kindness? It's like enough for me to notice from all the way across the other side of the kingdom." he chuckled as he lightly tapped her nose "Oh and Frankie, always hold your head up high." he smiled as he lifter up her chin.
Abegial beamed "Well I am glad that you are cold and you let me wear my nightgown" she chuckled as she laid her head upon his chest lightly. "I also love that you are glad to not be perfect and that you like it because that is what I really like" she giggled "But whom has ever called you perfect?" she asked him curious.
~~~
Lady Cleo changes into her golden short V-neck nightgown and took off all over her jewelry and put her hair up into a high curly ponytail as she looked in the mirror and beamed. She then stood near the door waiting for Head Guard Gorgon's knock.
~~~
"I promise you that I would never stalk you" Toralei said rolling her eyes and chuckling "I am really not that type"
~~~
"I-I will I promise" Frankie giggled stuttering as he held her chin . "I would enjoy many of the stories and for you to talk to me tonight , I really can not wait" she beamed looking at him her cheeks growing pinker and pinker by the minuite . "and thank you for noticing I am glad" she beamed as he touched her nose . " I really like you-I mean that" she stuttered again.
Knight Burns nodded "Well I guess the nightgown is kind of hot too." he chuckled smirking at her as he wrapped his arm around Abegial holding her tighter "Now I an glad that I am not perfcet to you." he told her beaming giving her forhesd a quick kiss "And it has been a few maidens who have told me that." he admitted sighing.
~~
Head Guard Gorgon came back to the door of Lady Cleo's chamber and gave it a quick know as he waited for an answer.
~~
"Are you sure because you can be a bit possesive from time to time." Head Guard Pire chuckled looking down at her "And sometimes everyone can have thier own stalker side."
~~
"Good because a low self esteem is pretty bad for someone like you." Jester told her as he let his hand stroke her cheek gently "And I only have about two storeis that I could tell you. My life story, and my life as a jester." he sighed "And you are very welcome, an amazingly sweet ghoul like you should be told that everyday for as long as she is an amazing beauty." he smiled as he let his face lean in closer.
Abegial giggled smiling as he held her. "Well I am amazingly glad that my description of you and my nightgown suits you well and that you like it" she told him as she poked his nose in affection. "A few madiens " she said thinking "Are you saying my maids and maybe even my lady have come onto you?" she adke shim smirking.
~~~
Lady Cleo sighed smiling as she quickly opened the door to Head Guard Gorgon as she looked at him and smiled "Hello" she said formaly.
~~~
Toralei rolled her eyes "Possive is way different than stalking I am passive when I am around you not that I stalk you around and watch your ever move because I don't" she said laughing .
~~~
Lady Frankie blushed as she looked at him stroking her cheek. " Well I would enjoy hearing them both a lot" she beamed at him. "I thank you for calling me beautiful which I really do not think is possible but In your mind I am you know different opinnons" she chuckled blushing as she saw him lean in closer to her and she did the same "But I do love being around you" she whispered to him.
Knight Burns smiled down at her kissing her forehead gently "Well i happen to be glad that it is very true." he chuckled telling her poking her nose back. "And by maidens, I mean that a few village ghouls have told me so." he admitted nervously "And no. The maids and the lady have not came onto me, well not yet of course."
~~
Head Guard Gorgon beamed as the doors opened and he saw Lady Cleo "May I say that you look beautiful tonight." he told her smiling "Well you always look beautiful actually."
~~
"Whatever you think, its your kingdom." Head Guard Pire said rolling his eyes 'But your still possessive over me."
~~
Jester smiled down at her noticing her blushing "Ok then i will go ahead and tell you them if you really want me to." he told her smiling "Your welcome for telling you the truth about yourself." he chuckled "We have different opinions and yet we are so alike, its different."
Abegail giggled "Very , very true , Knight Burns" she told him. " And my ladybird may maids better have not come onto you or will because then I will pound them with snowball to face and show them my skills with a sword" she said to him slightly growling "and tell those other village ghouls you belong to another" she told him firmly as she snuggled into him "Because you are mine" she whispered to him.
~~~
Lady Cleo beamed as she close the door behind him and wrapped her arms around him in a hug" Why Thank you I suppose I do look quite beautiful tonight" she giggled to him "and I am very glad you are here."
~~~
"I am not possisve over you" Toralei scoffed brushing off the idea of it.
~~~
"Well I will enjoy both of them very much" Lady Frankie beamed rubbing her nose against his smiling and giggling. " And I like it that we are different but go together like a really good meal or my dress an my bolts" she said laughing to him still leaning into the Jester's face closely.
Knight Burns chuckled "I agree that it is true also." he smirked still chuckling "And pounding them with snowballs and such is a bit unnecessary don't you think so? Especially if we are keeping this a secret." he reminded her "Fine I will tell the villagers that I belong to another but its not like I would ever date them." he sneered "And I love being yours." he smiled giving her a light kiss.
~~
Head Guard Gorgon smiled wrapping his arms back around hers "I have no idea,m but maybe its the fact that you look so much prettier without all of that make up." he told her beaming "And I am glad to be here with you also."
~~
Head Guard Pire rolled his eyes "Like I said, your kingdom your opinion of it dear."
~~
"Yes actually you might enjoy my stories, especially my life as a jester." He chuckled rubbing his nose back to hers "I have to agree that I like it also, but I think that it is our opinions that our different." Jester said smiling at her leaning even closer.
"Well It may be a bit unessary but they will just know that I accidentally dropped some snow out on the balcony" Abegial told Knight Burns chuckling and giving him a playful wink. "and I hope you will tell them because I know you will not date them but it makes me angry to even think of another girl fitting with you and toying with your affections" she said sighing "and you better be glad you are mine" she told him giving him a kiss back " because no matter what you will be that forever" she said beaming.
~~~
"I am not sure about the make-up thing though" Lasy Cleo told the Head Guard chuckling " But I think I know we are both glad to be here" she said to him smiling.
~~~
"I think I will enjoy them both and if you would request it I would love to tell a story also" Lady Frankie said to him blushing . " and Jester Invisi-Billy I really love being different it make us both very special" she told him "and you are very special to me" she whispered to him as she pressed her forehead against his leaning in even closer hoping no one was watching the two all this time.
"Very devious, yet overprotective of me." Knight Burns said chuckling with her "And I promise and assure you that I would never ever, have feelings for a peasant. Not even out of pity." he told her "I happen to be very glad that i'm yours." he said winking at her "And I would not say forever, more like until the next two year."
~~
Head Guard Gorgon shrugged "Either way you are very beautiful ad you mean the world to me." he told her beaming.
~~
"I would love to hear a story about you." Jester said smiling "Do not be afraid to call me anything that you want, sometimes my formal title bothers me." he chuckled as he gave her a quick kiss out of no where noticing their faces could not get even closer.
Abegail smiled nodding to Knight Burns's words" Yes that I think may be what I am of you" she told him chuckling slightly nervously. " and not just for the next two years" she told him "I think it is forever because then my plan will go into action and everything will work out I promise" she told him firmly "Nothing will ever keep us apart."
~~~
Lady Cleo blushed "Well thank you I am glad to hear such amazing words" she told him.
~~~
"But my word always goes" Toralei told Head Guard Pire smirking.
~~~
Lady Frankie gasped at the kiss as she looked at him "Jest-I mean Invisi-Billy what was that?" Lay Frankie asked him her eyes widening "You know we obviously can not do that" she said nervous "What is someone saw us" she said biting her lip and looking at him.
Knight Burns playfully rolled his eyes at Abegial "I think so too, my little protector." he chuckled as he playfully messed up her hair "I sure hope it will not be only two years." he sighed "Hopefully your plan works out for the best of us, no one can ever fight or break our love."
~~
Head Guard Gorgon smiled down at her "You deserve to know the truth as the Lady of the kingdom, and my woman."
~~
"Ok sure, we can go with that." Head Guard Pire smirked chuckling.
~~
Jester sighed pulling away from her "I am so sorry Frankie, I really did not mean too. I just got caught up in the moment here with you." he told her embarrased "I am very sorry, and I know how it is against the rules, I really did not mean to."
"No one ever could anyway" Abegial told Knight Burns firmly "because we will always fight if someone ever does" she said smiling up at him "and plus you did call me you protector now so that is what I will be doing Knight Burns, fighting for our love" she said to him as she gave him a sweet kiss upon his lips.
~~~
"Well I really enjoy this kind of truth " Lady Cleo said beaming to Head Guard Gorgon as she snuggled into him.
~~~
"Yes of course we can" Toralei said smirking and chuckling back towards him.
~~~
Lady Frankie sighed "Are you sure because I sort of liked it" she told him giggling "So do not be sorry Invisi-Billy , I do not blame you at all and I was pushing the thought anyway" she said to him sighing "To bad I could never have you but dreams are dreams " she said to him slightly smiling.
"I agree with you on that one." Knight Burns nodded "And when your fighting I will either be by your side fighting along or I will be cheering you on." he told her chuckling "Now I'm glad that I deciede to call you my protector, because that is what you are. My protector, my savior, and my lifelong love."
~~
"If the truth is what you want then that is what you will recieve." Head Gyard Gorgon told her smiling wrapping his arms around her.
~~
Head Guard Pire rolled his eyes "Why do the princesses always get what they want." he mumbled.
~~
Jester beamed as he turned to look over at her "You really liked it?" he gasped in disbelief "Im really glad that it did happen, so to me then it is no ones fault. We will split the blame." he chuckled "But maybe dreaming Is the best we can do now. Unless you want your dream to become real, and just be a rule breaker."
Abegial beamed looking lovingly up at Knight Burns. "Well " she signed smiling "I hope I am all those things you have just called me Knight Burns" she giggled rubbing her nose against his "But I do wonder you real first name" she told him "What is it?" she asked him curiously.
~~~
"Well then I like having the truth always told to me". lady Cleo to him blushing as sat on her bed smiling and giggling at him.
~~~
"Because we are royalty" Toralei told Head Guard Pire smirking.
~~~
"Well do you want that?" Lady Frankie asked him "Becuse I am unsure but I do want more time with you Invisi-Billy" she told him rubbing her nose against his "But I do remember that the walls have ears and eyes" she told him sighing "I just wish there was a way to pull this thing that I want to happen" she said thinking.
Knight Burns smiled back down at her as he pressed his nose lightly against hers"You definitively are all those things that I told you." he smiled beaming "And about my first name." he sighed biting his lip nervously "Its kind of embarrassing and I do not like it at all. But you should know that it's Heath. Heath Burns."
~~
Head Gyard Gorgon smiled as he sat next to her on her bed "Then the truth is all that you will get from me. That and affection, but mostly live from me."
~~
"Ok little miss royalty, how about actually working hard for something for once." Head Guard Pire smirked.
~~
"I think I may want it." Jester sighed gazing into her eyes "I would do anything and break rules just to get to see you. Even if it were one glance, I would definitively do it." he told her smiling rubbing his nose back to hers "Ob and I get what you mean by that." he chuckled "Dont worry about her, she's just trying to keep things in order by saying that she watches you." he smirked chuckling.
Abegial smiled beaming rubbing her nose against his. "Well I happen to love your name Heath" she told him " It is like Hearth of fire where the fire burns the most brightest and warmest and you are the hearth that melts my heart Heath" she said giggling "and your name does sound good as King Heath Burns " .
~~~
"Well I would only want to be loved by you" Lady Cleo told him as she looked up at him "and it will stay this way right?" she asked him wondering .
~~~
"Well what would you like me to work for?" Toralei asked Head Guard Pire back smirking at his challenge.
~~~
Lady Frankie beamed "You would do all that just for me" she said sparking "Then I will do same for you" she told him firmly. "and I hope that it was not true but I never was really sure , I was always thinking she could know whatever I was doing and when ever" she said sighing "Thanks for the relief." she giggled .
Knight Burns beamed rubbing his nose back against hers "Thank you, I am very glad that you do." he smiled in relief "I really love the comparison of by to the fire and how I warm your heart. " he smirked "And King Heath Burns, thats a bit prestegious."
~~
"Good, because while others want you I am the only one who gets you." Head Guard Gorgon smiled down at her "And yes it will always stay this way. You are the single most perfect ghoul for me."
~~
Head Guard Pire shrugged "I am not sure. Just do whatever it is that you do, and check back with me if you think something to hard." he chuckled "Which I doubt."
~~
Jester smiled down at her "Yes, but only because your the only ghoul that I ever really liked spending time with." he told her beaming "And I am very happy that you would do all that just for someone like me." he sighed "Whatever she tells you is most likely no true." Jester warned her "Your vey welcome for the relief, as I thank you for the comfort you give me."
Abegial rubbed her nose back to his "Well thank you I like that comparison too" she told him giggling and blushing " And yes yes it does sound that way I suppose" she said to him thinking "But no matter what we will rule this kingdom Heath and you will have that name" she told him whispering it in his ear softly.
~~~
Lady Cleo beamed "All of this that you say us true" she giggle "and I am glad this will always stay that way" she beamed snuggling into him.
~~~
"I really do not have anything that is hard for me to do" Toralei chuckle thinking about it "But I guess I will get back to you if I find something"
~~~
Lady Frankie smiled "Well I am glad that I give you comfort" she said smiling as she kissed his cheek again "and I am just mostly glad that you are here with me" she told h blushing "I have always dreamed of such a moment as this" she chuckled to the Jester "and I am glad that this moment happens with you"
Knight Burns chuckled rubbing his nose back "Your welcome, and thank you once again for the very amazing yet true comparison." he told her smiling "Haha yes it is prestegious but I kind of like sounding powerful and all." he chuckled smirking "I am very glad that I will get to rule by your side and always be with you, because I kind of love you." he told her beaming "King Heath and Queen Abegial." he smirked thinking about it."
~~
Head Guard Gorgon nodded smiling "Yes, everything that I tell you is always the truth." he told her "I am glad about this also, I always want to be with you." he smiled as he held her tightly.
~~
"Exactly, all you do is sit around and drink tea all day. Life as a princess it very hard." Head Guard Pire sneered, using sarcasm at the last part "Andif you ever find something worth my time then go ahead."
~~
Jester smiled back at her giving her nose a kiss "I am glad also. I would not want anyone else but you giving me comfort, and pride." he said beaming "I absolutely love being here with you also. " he told her smiling "Well your dream has come true, if you always wanted one." he chuckled "And it's an honor to spend it with you."
Abegial nodded "Yes we will be King Heath and Queen Abegial the rulers of the kingdom of Aserionnon." she told him smiling proudly. " And I hope you do like sounding that way because you betwe be getting used to it" she told him chuckling "Because sooner or later I promise you that , that will be you Heath" she said smiling "an I really like using your first name it makes you sound so much more elegant and brave" she told him sighing in pleasure ." and I can not wait till we will be that"
~~~
"As did I with you and I loved ever minute that I have ever had with you " Lady Cleo said giving him a small kiss "I hope you have too and we will have many more" she beamed.
~~~
"I have to rule " Toralei told him firmly "It's really not like I get it off easy at all" she sneered "If I could switch jobs with you for a day I would" she told him smirking.
~~~
"Well I am glad that you think it us such and honor" Lady Frankie giggled as she snuggled more into the Jester " and I could not think of anyone else to be with but you even if I though I would most likely fall for. A handsome knight or a daring prince , I am glad that it was you as a jester " she beamed smiling up at him .
Knight Burns nodded "We will be the best damn rulers this kingdom has ever had." he chuckled proudly "I think that I may already be used to it. Only because I really happen to like the title." he smirked "Now I hope that you promise because I do not want to get my hopes up high just to be let down." he chuckled "And thank you very much for liking my name."
~~
Head Guard Gogon named smiling down at Lad Cleo "Same situatioon here. I just love every moment, and every small second that we have spent togeher." he said gving her a kiss back.
~~
Head Guard Pire smirked "So if you rule and do not mind re reversal then lets go ahead and do it." he told her chuckling darkly "So do we have a deal?" he asked holding his hand out for her to shake.
~~
"Well I am glad that it happens to be true and very real." Jester told he smiling ad he held her "I would never want to be with anyone else besides you, no matter if it were a beautiful princess. I would always want the even more beautiful Lady Frankie." he said beaming
"Well you are welcome for all titles and for all complements on things I have given you" Abegial told him smiling at him. "and I do promise that we will have those titles that you find so amazing " she said to him giggling "and maybe I will even have your last name" she chuckled as she gave him a kiss on the cheek blushing. "But most of all I think I would just like to be with you" she said to him her eyes bright.
~~~
"It just fills me with love every second I spend with you" Lady Cleo beamed "and I love it just being around you Deuce" she giggled using his first name.
~~~
"Yes but you have to wear a dress if you are the princess" Toralei told Head Guard Pire smirking "But I really do not mind wearing the armor for a day" she chuckled.
~~~
"I find it so flattering that you think I am pretty" Lady Frankie beamed snuggling more into the Jester "and after this I really want you to spend the night in my chamber " she said smiling as she gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I just love being with you" she whispered to him.
"Well thank you because I just absolutely love allthese titles that I will recieve." Knight Burns told her beaming "I hope that getting all these titles an staying with you is a definite gurantee." he chuckled smiling at her "Abegial Burns, I love that title for you very much." he smirked over at her "I would love it if you had my surname, so does that put marraige on the tabl efor us?" he asked curiously.
~~
"And it just fills me with happiness, delight, and love just to spend just a small second here with you." Head Guard Gorgon smiled down at her "And I love you Cleo."
~~
Head Guard Pire's eyes widened "I would never wear a dress." he told her scoffing "Tgat would be absolutely terrible and horrid for me to even imagine."
~~
"Well it is very true that you are stunning." Jester gold her beaming as he kissed her forhead "And I will defintively be in your chamber tonight if you really want me to." he said smiling down at her "And I love being with you too Frankie, your just so sweet I love it."
Abegial beamed blushing "Your Welcome again" she said smiling to him. "And I do like the sound of my name with your last" she told him snuggling into his warmth " and I would love with all my heart to marry you and become your full queen and wife" she told him her eyes shimmering with glee and delight. " Then my name would finally be pretty" she giggled smiling.
~~~
"Well it always fills me with delight and happiness just to get a glance at you" Lady Cleo told Head Guard Gorgon" and I love you too Deuce" she beamed.
~~~
"Too Bad we already shook" Toralei smirked as she looked down her hand shaking his.
~~~
"Yes I would love for you to attend" Lady Frankie giggled "and I love how handsom and wonderful you are" she told him beaming "You will always be the one I love " she said smiling up at him "and I am very glad you think I am stunning" she said blushing fiercly.
Knight Burns nodded "Your very welcome, because I truely mean it." he told her smiling back "And I also love your name with my surname." he beamed as he wrapped his arms around her holding her tighter "I would love it also for you to be my sweet wife, and just for me to rule by your side." he smiled down at her kissing her cheek "But than your name is already pretty." he assured her "Not as pretty as you, but names do not matter right now. The only thing that matters right now is us."
~~
"Well that is very sweet and adorbale of you." Head Guard Gorgon told her beaming "And I am very glad that you love me back, this is everything that I could possibly want."
~~
"Well I am the one who even offered the deal so I could back out." Head Guard Pire told her bitting his lip nervously.
~~
"Then attending is what I shall do." Jester chuckled rubbing his nose against hers "And I thank you very much for all those compliments that you have given me." he told her beaming happily "I am overjoyed of that because I am starting to love you too." he smiled "and you happen to be very stunning."
Abegail beamed "I just love having that name" she giggled "You can call me that when we are alone like this if you would like, because I do not mind at all" she told him smiling "And I would just adore to be your wife also and for you to become my amazing husband" she said bitting her lip with happiness just thinking about it. "But I suppose my name is pretty but I am not for sure " she sighed "but then again you are right all that does matter is me and you Heath" she said giggling by using his name again.
~~~
"Well I am glad you chose me to love you" Lady Cleo beamed giving him a small kiss "I would have it no other way."
~~~
"No it's a challenge remember , but hey if you do not want to rule a kingdom for a day then fine" Toralei told him smirking .
~~~
"Just starting" Lady Frankie said sadly "But I thought you already did?" she asked him whimpering "But I guess this is okay , by tonight I am probably thinking you will love me" she said as she gave a slight smile to him. "But again the conplements are amazing that you Jester"
Knight Burns playfully rolled his eyes "I think the only reason you may love it, is because it is my name." he chuckled "Is thats hopefully a hint that you want me to call you this? Because I would not mind at all just to call you that either." he told her beaming giving her a quick kiss "And I would also love being your husband. We could always be together, rule our kingdom, and do whatever you want." he said slightly smiling about it "Your name could possibly pretty but, for now I will not tell you. " he smirked chuckling "And you are right, we really matter. We have always mattered to eachother." he smiled as he wrapped his arms around her, pullcing him into his lap.
~~
"I did not choose you." Head Guard Gorgon told her "I think that it was possibly fate, I would never think that someone so beautiful like you could ever love me. "
~~
Valentine thought for a moment "I am just not sure. I want to rule, but then again I am no princess." he sNeered at the last part.
~~
Jester wrapped his arms around Lady Frankie comforting her "No I did not mean it like that." he told her "What I meant was that I really liked you but now those feelings are starting to get more deeper and more real for you." he said gazing into her eyes "And I think that I already do love you, even after this short yet amazkg time that we spent together." he told her kissing her forehead "The complements were sure worth it if they got me such an amazing ghoul like you."
Abegial nodded smiling as she snuggled into his lap. "Yes that if very much a hint for you to call me that if you like" she giggled "which I think you do" she said continuing " and then I guess it is settled when I do turn 18 you will be my husband and we will be future king and queen so you may have to live with the title of a Prince for a while" she said to him giggling and looking up at him. "I guess I will just have to guess about my name" she told him " and I have always matter to you" he asked him gushing and blushing as she gave him a short kiss back.
~~~
Lady Cleo sighed "I really do not think fate had anything to do with it" she told him smiling "I just think we were ment to be together" she said smiling up at him "and Head Guard Gorgon never underestimate yourself" she told him.
~~~
"You sure act like one" Toralei muttered rolling her eyes and crossing her arms in annoyance to their deal.
~~~
"Well I think my feelings are growing stronger too" Lady Frankie beamed as she wrapped her arms back around him as he held her. "and I love you too" she said to him beaming with slight happiness as she looked back into his eyes. "I think complements go a long way with me" Lady Frankie giggled up at him as she gazed deeper looking and outlining all the unqiue lines in his face and they way he smiled down at her and she blushed. "and I do not care if the walls truly do have eyes and ears I am going to do this anyway " she whispered to him as she pressed her lips against his passiontally as she wrapped her arms around his neck.
Knight Burns smiled down holding her tighter as she snuggled into him "Then I will go ahead and call to that, my sweet little wifey." he chuckled "Yes now I cannot wait until you turn 18 so that we may wed and become the future royals of our kingdom." he told her beaming proudly and happly "And I guess that Prince Heath Burns will have to do, well for now." he chuckled "But then again I am very happy that I matter to you as much as you matter to me. Because you are my love, and I would never want to hurt that or hurt you. I have always needed you and your affection in my pitiful life."
~~
Head Guard Gorgon shrugged "You may not think so but I have my own different opinion." he told her "And I know that we were meant to be togehter but how did this all happen. " he asked slightly confused about it "And thank you Cleo for believing in me, I guess I now know one reason why I love you." he said smiling.
~~
"No I do not, I am just a bit cocky." Head Gyard Pire told her firmly "Oh and I heard your little princess comment about me, so I guess you like all that pretty boy stuff." he chuckled giving her a quick wink.
~~
"I am very glad. I did not want to pressure you into loving me, I wanted real affection and now I have it." Jester told her beaming as he held her tightly with happiness and joy "I love you so much Frankie, it is almost like nothing even matters to me but you." he admitted to her as he gave her cheek a quick kiss "And funny thing because I just love compliments too, especially when they come from the one that I love." he said smiling "And right now the walls do not matter to me either. Like I said, all I care about is you." he whispered softly as he wrapped his arms arou d her hips, pulling her closer to him while he kissed her with the same type of passion ad she gave him.
Abegial giggled at her nickname " That is who I will be your amazingly sweet wife " she told him nodding "In someways I do wish I was 18 but in others I do not in case my father says no, and plus I want to be young and happy like I am now" she told him thinking "I am wondering though what is your age" she asked him biting her lip with curiousity. "and Knight Burns your life is not pitful at all you came from rich family no?" she adke him slightly confused "I think you would be fine without me but better with me" she said to him giggling.
~~~
"It does not really matter how it happened does it?" Lady Cleo asked him "I think all that matters is we are finally together for good and that is how I do want this relationship to stay" she told told him firmly " and you are welcome for my encouragement that I have given you" she said giggling.
~~~
"Ugh No" Toralei told him snapping "I do not like that kind of thing but you still are a princess , because you seem to fit the bill" she told him chuckling.
~~~
Frankie smiled giggling as she kept her arms around his neck kissing him back after he kissed her as she let out a slight ever so soft moan. She then smiled as she started to play with his hair running her fingers through it as she pulled him closer to her wanting more of something that was so distant and forbidden and yet because of it being that way she could not help but to want it more.
Knight Burns smiled nodding "Yes, my sweet, seductive, and loving wife. I really want that for us right now, I just love you so much." he told her happily "I guess that is our only problem, your father. We just need a simple way to convice him of our true feelings for eachother." he sighed looking down at Abegial. "We already are happy and young together, and about my age." he bit his lip nervously "Do not get upset but I am only 15." he admitted "I was never a part of a rich family. I was born a peasant, I never wanted to accept the truth so I decided to cover it up all in lies. My father was not the best father he could be, he was a criminal, a runaway and he was sentenced to death. So I ran away to start over my life, I wanted somthing better so I decieded to become a knight."
~~
"You are right. I does not matter to me at all." Head Guard Gorgon smiled down at her "That is all I care about this very moment, us. Our relationship is already strong enough to the point where we cannot be broken." he told her beaming "And I really appreciate your support, I love you Cleo." he whispered against her neck.
~~
"Aww come on just admit it. " Head Ghard Pire chuckled "And I will like make the best princess this kingdom has ever had." he told her smirking "You know. Since I fit the bill like you said."
~~
The Jester smiled kissing her softly as he lightly rsn his hands down her back. He chuckled feeling her fingers linger through his hair ad he did the same by removing a black strand of hair out of her face. He slightly pushed her against the wall, kissing her with slightly more passion loving the feeling that it brought to him. Jester let his right hand slowly guide her chin up as he continued kissing her.
Abegial's eyed widened at his story " I can not believe that happened to you" she told him as she she held onto him bringing him closer to her. " I can relate to you". She told him sighing "I am not true royalty either" she told him admitting things " The King and the Queen had a child , a boy" she told him "but instead of them announcing him they never did because he dies two days later." she said taking a gulp. "I am not really royalty at all " she said "I was the daughter of a merchant " she sighed to him " My father was killed when two criminals raided his cart and traveling carriage , my mother did never care even about me so I was sent to orphanage" she said biting her lip nervously "The King and Queen went to orphanage one day and they brought me home and took me to be princess" she said to him "It was suppose to be a secret but I figured it out and made them tell me when I turned age of 13" she explained "I was a replacement of a child I have never had good relationship with them since " she said "and right now you Heath are only one I trust, and I am glad it is you" she concluded as a small tear ran down her cheek.
~~~
"I love you too Deuce" Lady Cleo whispered back as she felt his warm breath upon her neck "I love you so much"
~~~
"Well then hike up your skirt and put on that dress Princess Pire" Toralei told him smirking and snickering "and I never like girly boys I just like to tease them"
~~~
Frankie beamed kissing him back with more force as she felt her green mint skin being pressed up against the cold stony wall and she loved the feeling that it gave her. She lowers her hands to tracinging her fingers around his neck gently and pulled him closer to her wrapping her left leg slowly around his waist as she sparked with happiness.
Knight Burns nodded with a frown on his face "Well believe it because it is true, very true." he told her sighing as he wrapped his arms around her "And how could such an awful thing happen to such a sweet and amazi g ghoul like you?" he asked curiously "It just seems too unreal, I mean we are just so different and yet it is almost like we have lived the same life." he said to her "And I am sorry about your father dying." he told her bring his lip nervosuly "Mainly because I thj k the cause of that was that may father may have been the thief. Him and my uncle would always leave unexpectedly, they told me that the blood on their knives were from butchering but I always knew the truth." he told her win his voice shaking in anger and his eyes tearing "And I am also sorry that your relationship with your adoptive parents was torn when you find out the truth. Sometimes it is hard to let go of the truth, especially when the past behind it is so terrible." he slightly growled at the thought "And after hearing your sad origins I will let nothing harm you." he told her in a protective tone as he wiped he tears "I will always protect you and care for you because you believed in me and I owe my life to you."
~~
"I know you do Cleo, I can just see it in your eyes." Head Guard Gorgon smiled as he pressed his he's against her warm neck "I just love you so much, I can not even express it."
~~
"I will rule, accept the title of princess, but I will not dare to ever put in a dress." Head Guard Pire growled firmly "And if you really don't like girly boys then why did you ever lay your lips against mine?" he smirked over at her.
~~
Jester smiled back kissing her passionatley letting his hand hold himself up against the wall. With his other hand he placed it on her thigh lightly caressing it as he kissed her gently, starting to give out a small yet muffled moan. He brought himself closer to her, beaming as he held onto her tightly as he did not ever want to let go of her.
Abegial sighed "It is not your fault and I guess bad things happen to good people , I mean look at the both of us" she told him smiling still slightly crying " But what I can not believe is that what you saw on one of those knives was my fathers blood" she told him bitting her lip trying not to break down. "I have tried to get over it but it keeps coming back into my head with thinks saying to me like 'you are not ment to be a ruler you do not derserve such a title' and ' You are just a fithy little merchants girl what are you even worth' " she said saddening again her eyes filling up with tears . " and I thank you very much for you offering to protect me Knight Burns , but I do not even think I am worth time , I am not worth anything at all" she sighed "and I did see something in you and I think we have almost lived the same life , crazy is it not?" she said slightly chuckling as she leaned in and snuggled into his chest to hide her tears.
~~~
Lady Cleo smiled "Well there are ways for expressing it"she whispered back to him giving him a small kiss.
~~~
"You will be getting into a dress whether you like it or not" Toralei said smirking "That was part of the deal , and about girly boys and our lips touching , you did that not me" she told him firmly.
~~~
Lady Frankie let out a soft moan with him as she ruffled up her dress exposing her bare thigh to him smiling as she wanted him to touch it now. She slightly started to enter her tounge into his mouth as she kissed him pressing her chest against his.
Knight Burns nodded "Yes it is my fault Abegial, but I am just glad that you are ok after what has happened to you in your past. " he told her sighing "And I swear that I will make it up to you. After what my father had done to yours I will definitively treat you right, no matter what. " he told her firmly as he wiped her tear again "I know how it feels. I hate it too, for some reason it just always comes back to haunt you and I just hate it so much." he told her as he cupped his forhead"And who ever called you a dirty little peasant will pay." he told her slightly growling with anger "I want a name, because no one should ever be allowed to treat you that way. I will kill them tonight for what they did to you, I never want to see you cry ever again." he told her firmly "Because you are worth everything to me and I am not about to ruin that. I just want to stay here and protect you from all the dangers that you over come. " he sighed wrapping his arms around her "We have had the same past, different present but then we will end up having a perfect future together." he reminded her smiling as he lifted her chin to wipe her tears"Now do not cry, I love you." he whispered softly.
~~
Head Guard Gorgon beamed as he wrapped his arms around her hips and kissed her back with passion.
~~
"No I will not, and that is final." Head Guard Pire snapped "And back to the kiss, I know that you wanted it. So I went ahead and did it just so you would be happy."
~~
Jester slightly smirked as he ran his hand up her leg in satisfaction, kissing her slightly more softly. He let out a louder moan as he slid his toungue back against hers, ad he tilted her chin up gently.