Michael & Nikita What have Du thought of their scenes so far?

lalamemory posted on Sep 27, 2010 at 02:39AM
We haven't gotten that much Mikita. Usually their scenes are at the end of the episodes and they're short. So what do you think of their scenes so far? Do you wish they had more?

I love that there is so much angst between them and that the writers are taking their time. But I'm really curious about their past and what could happen in the future with regards to them.

Michael & Nikita 2 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr oth-rocks said…
I love the tension between them you cna tell there is still a spark between them. You can tell how much they care for each other and they could never hurt each other in a way that would harm them
e.g. when michael let nikita go and he said " i cant protect you anymore" but he still did, and then she shot him so it looked lyk he did actually try to stop her but she just got away.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr delenaislove said…
^ THIS.

I think the angst for Michael/Nikita is just so well done on this show. The writers are doing an absolutely phenomenal job with it in my opinion. I'm looking forward to seeing more flashbacks that explain exactly why Michael pushed Nikita away. I have my theories about it, but I want to actually see what went wrong between them.