Maximum Ride Are Du tired of this Dylan shit?

colorfulssmile posted on Jul 25, 2011 at 12:22AM
Shouldn't JP know that his fans are getting tired of seeing "Dylan" and "Max" in the same page?

Of course he should. Well, TELL him!

link

Maximum Ride 7 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr katniss311 said…
You are so right. Fang and Max belong together! Is JP trying to raise a mob of angry, hormone-driven teenagers??!! The only way Max will ever be with Dylan is over Fang's dead body. Actually, when I think about that, that could very well happen. :( Its obvious that Fang loves Max with all his soul (see Maximum Ride Forum: Fang's Letter) but Dylan has been PROGRAMMED. I mean, c'mon!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Welsh-Gem said…
Hell yeah! Dylan is a horny freak! His 'love' for Max isn't real, its artifical! At least fang's comes straight from the heart. Dylan needs to realise that just because he was programmed for max, doesn't mean she was programmed for him!
I don't think JP would end it with Mylan coz do you know how many fans he could lose over that? I only read JP books because of MR but if he finishes with Mylan, i'm dumping all of them!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BubblesGoPop said…
mischievous
I have been thinking how we can get JP to read comments like this and finish the series the way people want him to. As I have said before; it HAS to be Max and Fang. It's just the way it has to be - no exceptions. I am literally praying for max and Fang to get back together!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr colorfulssmile said…
HAHAHA oh you guys...
katniss311: IKR. Dylan is like a robot who wants to do evil and act all sexy at the same time. It. Doesn't. WORK.
Welsh-Gem: HAHAHAH OMGOMGOMG I AGREE WITH THE HORNY FREAK PART. XD Do you remember the part where he was HOPEFUL after Max learned she was gunna make babies? Freak much? XD
BubbleGoPop" YES. How can we do that tho?? WE HAVTA SEND HIM A CHAIN MAIL. Omg. A chain e-mail. That will get signatures to stop screwing up the damn books. XD
smile
Haha, lol. Very nice, colourfulssmile.
Nevermore (book 8) was going to be released on 2nd Februaru 2012, but it has been pushed back to August 2012. This better be a pretty good book.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Blue-Nargles said…
I had just finished Angel, and I was thinking: "Dylan should just go die. Painfully and non-heroicly."
He is a Gary-Stu.
Fax forever!
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr