Matthew Gray Gubler SURGERY

EmberSmurf posted on Jun 09, 2009 at 03:22AM
Hey guys, I'm following MGG on twitter and his current status is "surgery tomorrow at 5am. woohoo". He mentioned earlier badly injuring his knee, so I'm assuming that that is what the surgery is for. Just thought that I would let you guys know so you can send good thoughts/prayers his way.
save

Matthew Gray Gubler 6 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr suu said…
Yeah, I heard about it somewhere. I hope everything went well!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hottiecoolcat said…
big smile
I HEARD GUESS WHAT IM GET TO MEET OVER CHRISMAS OUR FAMILYS KNOW EACH OTHER
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hottiecoolcat said…
Did u know he stiil has to wear a knee brace.In "JJ"if u look closely u can see the knee brace
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MattGublerGirl6 said…
heart
hottiecoolcat: Did you really get to meet him???
Vor mehr als einem Jahr CMNCISFan3980 said…
Hi, MattGublerGirl6, I'm hottiecoolcat's real life sister. She stopped using fanpop because she thought it was stupid, that and she forgot her password. Anyways to answer your question, no she didn't. She's the kind of girl who craves attention and will say and do anything to get it.

One time she wanted attention so badly she climbed the tree in backyard and jumped out of it landing on her ankle, which shattered into many little pieces.

Word of advice, whatever she's put on her don't believe.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr april333 said…
heart
3 surgeries later, it was so good to hear that they were successful. I know it's been a little while, but I remember reading him saying that he managed to hurt his knee in such a crazy way, that only a few of the most experienced doctors in that field had even seen that type of knee injury. At that time, the outcome was extremely unclear, so it makes me really happy to know that his recovery was the best that could have been expected! Love, love, love ya, Matthew!!!