Leyton Family<3 PETITION TO GET MARIA's (marakii) ACCOUNT BACK

XNaley_JamesX posted on Aug 29, 2013 at 07:31AM
Sign here if you think Maria (username: marakii) should be unsuspended!

Thank you!

Leyton Family<3 13 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr XNaley_JamesX said…
Dear f4,

We kindly ask to reconsider your decision of suspending the account of marakii.
Maria is a good friend of all of us, we've all got really close and we can't imagine this family without her.
We have no idea what she might've done wrong, but she sincerely is one of the nicest persons ever, so whatever she did wrong, I'm sure it was all just a misunderstanding.
Please help us get our friend back. :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AdeTiffSan said…
Please bring Maria (Marakii) back! She's a great friend of ours and she's really devoted to Fanpop!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Piu95 said…
I second what Celine says. I don't understand how Maria could get suspended, she's so nice to everyone so I'm sure it's all a big misunderstanding. So please let her use her account again and let her come back because we all miss her loads.
Thank you.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Nicolas97 said…
I don't need to state how boring is fanpop without my best friend, but I will.
We still talk through phones but I miss her on fanpop, I really do! I have e-mailed a fanpop person that Moosh intoduced me to and I'm planning on pm-ing more, if you know anyone other than papa just tell me!
I'll do anything for my bitch to come back her ='[
Vor mehr als einem Jahr XxXrachellXxX said…
Bring Maria back, she did nothing wrong & I am 100% sure that she'd never violate any of your rules that resulted in her account being deleted. Bring her back, thank you.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mooshka said…
Please bring Maria back:) as you can see she has a lot of people here that love and care for her and she's one of the nicest people on fanpop. I'm sure she didn't do anything wrong and even if she did I'm sure it wasn't her intention to do something wrong. so please bring her back! This place is not the same without her</3
Vor mehr als einem Jahr turnaism said…
Please unsuspend Maria[marakii] She's awesome and needs to be back.And I'm sure she hasn't violated any rule.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Albiee said…
Please bring Maria back. I can't imagine that she'd intentionally done anything wrong. We all miss her and we need her back!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr bright_angel said…
Bring Maria back please..I don't know her but as I can see everybody love her,so this is saying a lot.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr leytonfaan_18 said…
Please can you unsuspend Maria! I can't imagine her doing anything wrong, not intentionally. This place isn't the same without her.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr xoheartinohioxo said…
Please, PLEASE, please - unsuspend Maria! She is such a kind, lovely girl & i can safely guarantee that she did nothing to deserve being suspended. BRING HER BACK PLEASE!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr bbiatch said…
Please fanpop people bring Maria back, she haven't done anything wrong!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rorymariano said…
Please unsuspend Maria! Our family isn't the same without her </3