L L!

DebGulledge posted on Feb 12, 2009 at 01:07AM
Hey, so, basically, this is just a spot to talk about how awesome L is! And also, to ask questions...L rocks!

L 33 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DebGulledge said…
Hey, I do have a couple of questions. I just started watching Death Note about two weeks, but I absolutely love it. Well, I mostly love L...Anyway, how old is he? I've heard that he's like, 34?! He doesn't look that old!
Also, I heard that Light kisses L. What happened with that?
Anyone there?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BeB said…
cake
L is 24. And he never kiss's Light. You might be thinking of Sauske and Naruto. L is not gay.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr soups said…
there was a video on youtube of "light kissing L", but it was just a fan edit of the part when light kisses misa.

oh...that's probably what I saw. Thanks, soups!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr soups said…
welcome! o3o
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SonOfPein said…
Yes, he starts off 24 yrs old and then dies when he is 25 yrs old just a few days after his birth day.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Ls_truelove said…
cake
i give this cake to L
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Dearheart said…
L is for "Justice"!! W00t!

Seriously, he's the main reason why I hung onto Death Note for as long as I did. He's just SO COOL! I love his character!

Sadly, the show itself was waaaaay too dark for my taste, so I eventually let it go. But still...damn, L was a great character...
Really? I love the show in general, but L's definately the best part about it. Too bad he died. :( *cries*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jyuuichi93 said…
yea i origanilly started watching death note cuz i saw and ad and it had L in it and i was like ....HOLY CRAP hes hot!! and then i was totally hooked. so evenn though he died i still watch it. cuz its still gota rokin plot
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BeB said…
rainy
But i still miss L... the rain represents the day he died... i used to love the rain now it makes me sad...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr giovannimtz said…
Hey veryone Watch This Video:(ITS DEPRESSING!)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr giovannimtz said…
laugh
I ADDED IT!link
crying
Aw, i'm gonna cry AGAIN!!! Soooo sad...my poor L...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Thousand_Stars said…
crying
L... I LOVE HIM SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! I CRIED SO HARD WHEN HE ... d i e d ... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! L SHOULD BE IMMORTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol, I'm actually thinking up a backstory for that song...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Aoharu said…
angelic
This year (2009) L will be 30! ^^D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr KeiValesti said…
hmmm
*pokes head in here* O.o Looks like this thread has died xD

Anywho, Does anyone have any favorite quotes from our beloved?
big smile
It's dead! Oh noes! *revives thread* xD

Oh gosh, L has too many awesome quotes for me to pick a favorite. Let's see...

"What is it? There's no need to shout in unison."

"I'll give you this strawberry if you keep it a secret, okay?"

Misa: "I couldn't live in a world without Light!"
L: "Yes, that would be dark."
*ba-doom, psshh*

Since when did the world's greatest detective get so evil with puns, anyway? xD
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sarah16 said…
Anyone here hate Light?

*That would be me*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cty said…
crying
that video is to sad n cruel
Vor mehr als einem Jahr crazy_anime said…
crying
do u know guys i still in shock that he’s died i cant accept it and everytime i remember that he is dead my heart hurt sooo bad like there was a knife inside my chest and when i sew this video my heart Broken into pieces i Closed at the moment of his death i could’nt see his death any more i cant handle it and i almost cry .... i hated light after that Aversion does not believe i I took grief and turned it into a grudge i wished to die any moment and at the moment he died I felt incredibly happy .....
Vor mehr als einem Jahr crazy_anime said…
cake
do u wanna to know the truth!!!!! the first i saw him i didnt love him i used to love the bad guys ( light) but after awhile i start to adore him i didnt know why but i did and am soo happy that i did ..... and this is 4 his birthday.... he will be always in our heart
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Animeanimal said…
crying
I love Light and L. Yes, I know hate my guts, I dont give a crap.But I am trying to bring peace! And I believe that L loved Light (I believe in the shipping) But even if u dont believe in the idea of a romantic relation between L and Light then you should at least make a little room in your heart for the great "L's" only friend...
...Next time you want to write something bad about Light, think of this....Would L like you to do so?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr madening_mahem said…
blush
L IS FREAKING AWSOME!!!!you know what's the sadest part of fangirls/boys is acctually some of them STOPPED watching death note after L died but I kept watching Because I unlike those fangirls/boys wanted to see L's death avenged!
(now please enjoy this pic I found!)
 L IS FREAKING AWSOME!!!!you know what's the sadest part of fangirls/boys is acctually some of them ST
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Happygayguy said…
heart
L is awesome
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SnapeSoulmate said…
heart
THREAD REINCARNATION TIME?

L is so beautiful <3
Vor mehr als einem Jahr YannCookie said…
cake
Just gonna quietly sit here and eat cake... HELLLLO. Anyone want some? :D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MaelChan said…
eeh. seem like it had died XD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ILoveL2 said…
heart
does anyone besisdes me think this is wierd? On L's death date i was waching a tribute to L and it started to rain.(NOBODY LAUGH!)I started crying and at that exact moment the words It's okay dont cry apeared on the screen. I was wierded out but happy at the same time. Lot's of my friends thought i was lying so does anyone else think that in insane?! ....Now i want cake.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wishey said…
L is my favorite character in death note