Kopa Is Kopa the same cub as Chaka?

Creatanimal posted on Feb 23, 2013 at 10:14PM
So, I asked a question called,"Is Kopa older, younger, or the same age as Kiara?" Bendaimmortal answered that if I really wanted Kopa in The Lion King 2, he'd have to be in Lion King. 3. (Ok,didn't really say that, but that's how I interpret it.) I've always imagined that Kiara and Kovu had a son named Chaka. I've pictured that he had the same fur color as Kiara, brown eyes and a dark brown hair tuft... Just like Kopa. The only thing he had from Kovu is green eyes and a black outlander nose. Then, later I saw something about originally having Simba two cubs named Chaka and Shani. Later, Chaka was deleted and Shani's name was changed to Kiara. So, Chaka was Shani/Kiara's brother! Kiara's fanfic brother is Kopa! Have I always imagined that Kopa was Kiara and Kovu's son?!

If I did, I have been so stupid.

Kopa 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr bendaimmortal said…
I'm a bit confused with your problem. But I think you're making this needlessly complicated.

Simba ever intented to having twin cubs is currently nothing but a rumour. As far as official facts go, Shani/Kiara was never intented to have a brother and Chaka was merely another name intented for her .

And Kopa has absolutely nothing to do with the movies' productions. Nothing. Kopa's creator had no contact with any of the movies' creators and the movies' creators have ignored Kopa.

Therefore Chaka and Kopa definitely are not the same cub, while the only place Kiara ever has had a brother is in non-profit fanfiction stories such as the ones you're trying to create.

I don't know if this helped at all.