Kim Kibum / Key KEY. <3

SHIN_4ever posted on Jun 30, 2011 at 06:47PM
What is your reason that you love Kim Kibum/Key?

For example:
I love Key because he is like THE PERFECT guy.
-cooks
-super cute
-tall
-talented
-smart
-nice
-understanding
anything a girl could want!! >///<
 What is your reason that Du Liebe Kim Kibum/Key? For example: I Liebe Key because he is like THE PER
last edited on Jun 30, 2011 at 06:47PM

Kim Kibum / Key 7 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jeliame said…
heart
How can you even answer that question? ^^
HE IS JUST PERFECT♥ I LOVE ALL ABOUT HIM!
I LOVE THE WAY HE LOOKS, THE WAY HE RAPS, THE WAY HE SINGS, THE WAY HE SAYS WITTY THINGS AND THE WAY HE MAKES EVERYONE FALL FOR HIM!^^
Okay... and now I'm turning into a crazy fangirl here... *___*
 How can Du even answer that question? ^^ HE IS JUST PERFECT♥ I Liebe ALL ABOUT HIM! I Liebe THE WAY
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SHIN_4ever said…
haha. don't worry about turning into a crazy fangirl.
i already am!
welcome to the "club". XDD
(as in we have related situations!)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jongkey11 said…
heart
I Love Key because, he is very cute, very talented, he can cook, he's smart, he has a very unique voice, he's very funny, and most of all HE IS VERY VERY SWEET! <3 He's My Ideal Boyfriend <3 I Wish to meet him someday :D
Key Kibum. Saranghae~♥
 I Liebe Key because, he is very cute, very talented, he can cook, he's smart, he has a very unique voi
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Shineegirl101 said…
heart
Key is just to perfect to explain. There are too many good thing to list. You just love him... Plain and simple.

saranghae 4 ever

NSLK (Never Stop Loving Key)
@Jongkey11 & @Shineegirl101:
haha, i know right?
It's fun to daydream about how we'll all date him and those fanfictions and stuff, but now that i think about it...
Usually, they date their co-stars from acting, or within their company -- unless this freak accident happens and he ends up with a fangirl.
*sigh* it's nice to think about though...
 @Jongkey11 & @Shineegirl101: haha, i know right? It's fun to daydream about how we'll all datum him a
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jenjen_bunny said…
Oh wow~ Lots of Key fans ^^ My SHINee bias is Onew and Minho, but what I love about Key is his personality; it's so refreshing in the fact that he's quite fank about things and his soccer mum personality always makes me giggle; it's really attractive~
Wow, I am kind of surprised that I was like that last year. Haha. My new bias is Onew. <3