Katniss and Gale Galeniss Fangirls :)

BrucasLove101 posted on Jul 25, 2012 at 04:37PM
There are some other pages that have forums like this and I figured we could use one. This is a forum to talk about anything. Anyone here clearly has one thing in common, they love Galeniss. Here is where we discuss everything THG and anything else. Anyone who plans to talk on here permanently I'll start a list here of yyour names
 There are some other pages that have Foren like this and I figured we could use one. This is a Forum

Katniss and Gale 3 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr IceWomanPro said…
Ikr.. I'll ship them forever. It's nice that somewhere in the world is someone who love them too! Thank you for creating this topic. And... I think they have really chemistry. Every single day I ask myself "why Katniss & Peeta?"
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BrucasLove101 said…
heart
I so agree! They have bautiful chemistry! They have had that special something from their first book moment. They have only improved over time. What is your name?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr bouncybunny3 said…
When I read the books for the first time, I was all "Katniss and Peeta! Katniss and Peeta!", but upon rereading the series, I really started see Katniss and Gale's relationship, and really just see Gale himself.
Now, I can say Gale is my favorite character, and Galeniss is one of my all time favorite OTPs.