Jack and Kate {Jaters Epic Freak Out Thread} Because she only drugs the one she loves.

backtoblack posted on Feb 08, 2010 at 08:15PM
WELCOME to the Jaters thread!Anyone is welcome here.{of course if he's a Jater,duh!,lol} So introduce yourself and have fun!:D

Jisters:

●Eli {backtoblack} | link
●Sylwia/S {sk91} | link
●Em {Emm_xD}| link
●Nat {iLoveChair} | link
●Filipa {frsbg}
●Jenn {Jennx}
●Kristine {kristine95} | link
●Nanda {nandacavalieri} | link
●Kaidi {Kaidi} | link
●Hannah {brucas4ever} | link
●Sarah {sarahemily2828}
●Dannii {Lie_to_Me_123}
●Mais {white_rose}
●Lucy {livelydebate}
●Angi {angiii7}
●Katie {Saul_Mikoliunas}
●Lucy {brittlegirl94;Jister in training xD}
●Monica/Mon {irreversible} | link
●Catherine/Cat {tinkerbell_cate}
●Morgan {Daisy93} | link
●Rachel {girly_girl} | link
●Kate {othfangirl12}
●Courtney/C {clm-anomaly} | link
●Holly {xoheartinohioxo} |link
●Melissa/Mel {Mel_52}
●Anna {Nibylandija}
●Rochelle {PurpleMonkey82}
●Irene {Eirinaki_b_13}
●Kaitlin {hotgod92}
●Maru {Priscilita22}
●Irina {xleeloo}
●Sam {bdavisrocks}
●Sophia {lostseason}
●Nicole {kateandjack}
●Ola {Evanescent}

JOUPLES
Eli+Jack=Jeli
Sylwia+Desmond=Sesmond
Em+Charlie=Chem
Nat+Boone=Noone
Filipa+Sawyer=Fawyer
Sarah+Sayid=Jarah
Jen+Ben=JenBen
Kristine+Jacob=Jistine
Hannah+Jin=Jannah
Nanda+Dan=Danda
Kaidi+David=Daidi
Lucy+Bernard=Lenard
Morgan+Richard=Michard
Rachel+Miles=Riles

Reasons why we love Jate link {add your own!}

Contests:

link

link

link

link

link

link

link {JOIN!}
 WELCOME to the Jaters thread!Anyone is welcome here.{of course if he's a Jater,duh!,lol} So introduce
last edited on Oct 30, 2012 at 08:09PM

Jack and Kate 106007 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3651-3700 of 106007

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Emm_xD said…
I believe most of ppl who adore them must have read the bookd, because they didn't got much screentime yet in the show! Still, they have potencial!
For sure! By the 4th book I was completely in love with them ♥
Vor mehr als einem Jahr frsbg said…
Totally! When ppl do those things at least they are smart enough not to tell anyone!

Yeah, that's exactly what I thought! I can't wait for next season! This one is awesome! Sookie was way better, and Bill really annoying... and Jason hilarious as always! LOL
FATEWIN! :D
 FATEWIN! :D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr iLoveChair said…
big smile
I don't know what to say. :[
LOL!
 I don't know what to say. :[ LOL!
Sookie was way better, and Bill really annoying... and Jason hilarious as always! LOL
LOL! I actually started to like Sookie a little towards the end of season 2. I still don't like Bill very much but... I don't totally hate him xP
I don't know what to say. :[ LOL!
ahaha, Mean Girls xD hmm... Pipa do you watch TVD? We can talk about that :P
To me she was OK! But she was way better in s2 than in s1 IMO :)

But I adore Jessica and Jessica/Hoyt... They are so adorable! I just hope they can work things out!
Yeah , I watch! ;P
But I adore Jessica and Jessica/Hoyt... They are so adorable! I just hope they can work things out!
Gah, same! Jessica is my 2nd favourite character :D
mischievous
Mean Girls is the best teen flick movie ever!
 Mean Girls is the best teen flick movie ever!
Sorry Nat! I don't agree with you! Breakfast Club it's the best teen movie xD
I don't agree with either of you LMAO!
10 Things I Hate About You is the best teen movie xP
I watched all 3 of them :)
Something we disagree on. That's A FIRST! :O

I haven't watched Breakfast Club (I think?) and 10 Things I Hate About You is amazing! Heath Ledger </3 :'(
I meant best teen movie, as in best comedy and god, Mean Girls has some awesome quotes, lmao!
Oh, that reminds me Nat. We still need to turn Pipa into a Delena shipper!
wink
OMJ, YES!

*hypnotizes Pipa and converts her into a Delena shipper*

Working? :P
Breakfast Club is an awsome movie! But it's kind of old! It's about 5 different kinds of teenagers (a popular girl, a jock, a rebel, a nerd and a looner)... they are together in a saturday for detention! At first they hated each other but as the day passes by they turn to find confort and similarities into each other and they end up friends!
LMAO!

I don't hate Delena! But I don't love them either! We've seen so less of them! I'm not saying in the future I wouldn't ship them! IDK, TVD it's a recent show! I'm still making up my mind!
But for now and from what I've seen I ship Stelena... Stefan loves her so much!
LMAO Nat. xD

I'll have to check out Breakfast Club, Pipa. It sounds good :)
I get what you mean, Pipa. But there are a LOT of reasons why I don't like Stelena (which I won't go into... xP) I really like Stefan, but the Stefan/Elena thing is just awful IMO! lol
Okay, I don't hate Stelena either, they're pretty sweet but most of the time they bore me. Not that they haven't had nice scenes together. I quite like some SE scenes. Buuuut, almost everything happened with them within only 14 episodes? Their first meeting, kiss, break up, make up, sex, etc... That's too rushed for my taste. And I've always had the impression that the writers are shoving them into our faces. Hopefully, they'll see the true magic in Delena and develop them as a couple. DE have had great buildup so far.
You should all watch Breakfast Club! I'm sure it would be your fav teen movie from the day you watched it!

Give me your reasons ;P (at least the more imp ones)
Yeah, that's my fear! The writers already made almost everything they could with them! And when they rush things like that it's not always a good sign for the couple! :/
^I stated my reasons.
HAHA, okay. Well for starters I hate it when a couple get together pretty much straight away, it annoys me. I prefer a build up so that when they finally do get together it's like YAY! lol. It kind of feels as though their relationship is being thrown at me. It's just too much, you know?

Then the next main reason is that when Stefan's with Elena he reminds me of Edward Cullen (NEVER a good thing... lol). So angsty ALL the time and there's a thing called too much tension. He's way too full-on. Especially when he was being all secretive about being a vampire. Being "mysterious" isn't cool, it's freaking annoying and to be honest very overused.

...okay, done! LOL
^I stated my reasons.
ITA with eeeeeverything you said!
Well I kind of agree with the building a relationship! But there are many couples that I love that it all started in the pilot or in the first couple of episodes right away and I still love them such as Ryan/Marissal, Maria/Michael, Naley....

didn't know you hated Edward so much! I actually like Edward and Bella LOL
Fatewin :D
 Fatewin :D
didn't know you hated Edward so much! I actually like Edward and Bella LOL
Honestly I think it's all the overatedness of Edward fangirls that have made me hate him so much xD

But even so, I loved Jacob/Bella! :(
ITA with eeeeeverything you said!
ME TOO WITH YOUR REASONS. :D

But there are many couples that I love that it all started in the pilot or in the first couple of episodes right away and I still love them such as Ryan/Marissal, Maria/Michael, Naley....
Well all the couples that I've liked since the Pilot were fucked up in the next seasons. Ryan/Marissa, I looooved them but they got way too messed up in s3; Dan/Serena, I adored them, first couple ever I shipped on GG even before Chuck and Blair, I even loved them more than Chair at some point. But, they were so screwed in s2 that I don't want them to be together again, like EVER!
Yeah I agree about Derena! They totally fucked them up! Now I'm liking Serenate and Danessa storylines acutally <3

But I don't agree with RM.. I loved them till the end... Even when she was dead and he was with Taylor I thought that Marissa was the one for him!
mischievous
LMAO Em>!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sarahemily2828 said…
Heeey Laaadies :)
I've only seen one episode of GG, and that was because there was nothing else on tv LOL! But it was an episode where Dan&Serena were together and I thought they were cute together :)
HAHA, I've seen her comment. Somehow, she always brings up Jate even if the pick isn't about them. O.o
Yeah! Totally! LMAO! If SK is overrated is wining is always because of crazy jaters who are voting like freaks LOOOOL... Please! Give me a break! Many ppl can think that as well!
hey Sarah!
Heyy Saraaaah
Whaats up?
Ughhh man, Im having wicked internet problems >.>
link

I'm sorry but mismatched, much? lol, I thought his girlfriend would be a little prettier!
Hey Sarah!

Gosh, his girlfriend is not that beautiful! :/
Em, I saw that on TVD spot. And I got all saddened face. =[
LMFAOO I was thinking the same thing,..and he looks miserable!
Please! Give me a break! Many ppl can think that as well!
I KNOW! and like I've said a thousand times already, if you look at picks like "Jate or Skate?" that were made a few months ago, Skate was winning by a mile. It's only over the past month or so that Jate have FINALLY started getting more fans and more popularity. And why? Because... *gasp* they deserve it. Argh! It gets me so annoyed! lol
Yeah, I know that Em! In all the picks I saw from last year or more SKate always winned/was winning! I guessed since Sawyer and Juliet came into the picture that Jate got more attention and votes!
Why!? Because many Skaters were Sawyer fans and right after Sawyer turned to Juliet they turned aswell... and became jaters LOL
Why!? Because many Skaters were Sawyer fans and right after Sawyer turned to Juliet they turned aswell... and became jaters LOL
YES! exactly! lol, they just ship him with anyone. Honestly if Skate had of been written as well as Jate has and if they had of had the story that Jate has, I probably would have shipped them lol. But they don't :P
Why!? Because many Skaters were Sawyer fans and right after Sawyer turned to Juliet they turned aswell...
TRUE. Most of them only care about Sawyer, not about Kate. Thus, that's not shipping A COUPLE.
I was just on the Kate Austen spot not too long ago, and there was 2 questions about who you want Kate with and everyone picked Sawyer....I dont understand their relationship!
heart
I totally agree with all of you guys!

Well, I gotta go sleep, I have classes tomorrow morning!

Bye Jisters** LY