IU [FROM.IU] 151008 To Uaenas

MissDIU posted on Oct 09, 2015 at 02:28PM
ENGLISH TRANSLATION:

Uaena! I (why of all times) am in the middle of my MV shoot.Was taken aback by the sudden news article, but uaenas are probably more shocked than me right? Sorry for giving you guys a shock.. I should have told you guys earlier and I’m even more sorry for not having done so.

If you’re thinking, “You should have been more careful right!”, I feel sorry for that too. We’ve been seeing each other for almost 2 years. We first met on the radio show (Note: Jang Giha’s Grand Radio) and I fell in love with him at first sight.. hehe He’s a boyfriend I’m grateful for and have a lot to learn from too. Our relationship is good, sometimes we fight, sometimes we get sad, we’re grateful for each other.. just like any average couple.

I was thinking hard about a slightly better way to break it to everyone, but Dispatch beat me to it.. Haha although it’s sudden, it seems we’ll have to start dating openly.

It’s probably been awkward here all this while, pretending I’m not dating right? I’m sorry for making this happy, bustling, adorable place become like this. Even so, I’m really grateful for our uaenas who are worried for me and take care of me. I’m sorry and grateful for all the worries, support, sorrow..

Ah I’ve imagined this scenario a thousand times in my mind, but now that it’s happened, I really don’t know how to say this. First and foremost, I’m going to brave through this. I sincerely… hope you didn’t have a tiring day because of me today. I’ll be back again!

Translated by squishy with love ♥
 ENGLISH TRANSLATION: Uaena! I (why of all times) am in the middle of my MV shoot.Was taken aback b

IU No Antworten