Itachi Uchiha ITACHI MAYBE RETURNS

iannismatev posted on Dec 26, 2009 at 12:55PM
Did you read the new naruto manga chapter 477
if you not click to the link link

WHAT YOU THINK?

Itachi Uchiha 3 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr itachi_mistress said…
that would be amazing, seeing as kishimoto disapionted MANY cross-dressing fan girls *guilty* (imma get my paws on a cloak) when he killed off the most mysterious person in the whole series. that was probably one of the worst things he could have done. the only way he can be redeemed in the eyes of us nut-jobs is if he brings him back. =3
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jamahl17 said…
did you mean that i should read the chapter that would appear when i open the link above only? cuz if you do, that was not itachi it was an illusion like tsukutomi.
i am sorry to dissappoint you, i wanted him to be back.
oh, why don't they use that forbidden jutsu that orochimaru used before to call the first and second hokage in order to fight the third hokage. (it was in the before shippudden)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr itachi189anime said…
crying
i think he would return. I watch the sasuke and itachi i think it was 80 or 90 pics. One pic showed him back to life. But in the end all the shinobi that were brought back to life dies again in the end. The last words itachi said to sasuke before the end is "Sasuke i will always love you. I don't care what path you take i'll always love you"