Inazuma Eleven Inazuma Eleven Daily reports.

sapphirez posted on Dec 02, 2010 at 06:24AM
This is a forum of anything you wanted to report about Inazuma Eleven. Any opinions, disagreements can be place here.

Inazuma Eleven 79 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 79

Vor mehr als einem Jahr sapphirez said…
blush
Let's see. If Fubuki (at the starts) had Atsuya in him during the games and he changes personality during offense and defense, doesn't that mean the team is playing with 12 person? Since Atsuya and Shirou are different people mentally and (was) physically. Furthermore, their techniques are different too. Well, whatever, I still like Fubuki!!
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Let's see. If Fubuki (at the starts) had Atsuya in him during the games and he changes personality du
Vor mehr als einem Jahr maro-chan said…
big smile
U R RIGHT..i never even think...ahhaha..but fubuki is so kawaiiiiii.
hmmm
3 December 2010.
20 days countdown for the new movie. Everyone couldn't wait for it. Now, for the next news. My favorite move of Aphrodi is Heaven's Time. I calculate the whole thing. Our normal walking steps are 2 steps/second and our normal walking steps are 4 steps/second. So, when Aphrodi froze the time, his normal walking and running are 4 and 8 per second respectively. If he can use Heaven's Time at normal opponent, why did he only use it to pass Striker, Forward, Midfield and Defender? Why can't he does it for the Goalkeeper too instead of God Knows?
 3 December 2010. 20 days countdown for the new movie. Everyone couldn't wait for it. Now, for the nex
hmmm
6 December 2010.
17 days countdown for the new movie. What should we discuss about today? How about a talk about C. Hitomiko Kira. In her first appearance, I was shocked when the headman (Natsumi's father) called her with the suffix -kun. Well, usually, the suffix -kun is only used for boys/males and yet I was shocked with the calling. She is a girl after all. I wonder how come the Ichijou didn't called her with -san....?
 6 December 2010. 17 days countdown for the new movie. What should we discuss about today? How about a
wink
Great news! I just discovered something. It seems like the name of the manager happens to be the same name as the 4 season.
Natsumi Raimon; Natsu = Summer
Aki Kino; Aki = Autumn
Haruna Otonashi; Haru = Spring

Though it wasn't something that I can really be proud of.... That's all for today. Another news is coming up with Sapphirez!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kitakedo said…
smile
don't forget fuyuka's name also comes from japanese word 'fuyu'(sometimes pronounced as 'hu-yu'), which means winter.
big smile
i can't wait for the movie...kyaaaa..
big smile
Thank you so much kitakedo for the information. ^^.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr naice1000 said…
surprise
Hey guys , just wanted to ask. Will the movie be available on the net too?
big smile
96% Yes. 3.5% No. But it usually will. Don't worry. We, the Inazuma Eleven fans from all around the world are waiting for the movie too.
big smile
15 December 2010.
8 days countdown for Inazuma Eleven Movie. For the fans all over the world (other than Japan) It's probably 9/10 days if watch it at the web (internet). Just thinking about the movie make me goes -DokiDoki-! Seems like a twist and a turn of time happened in the movie. I don't know why they are aiming Endou Mamoru but for sure, Toramaru, (new) Hiroto, Tobitaka and (drum roll please) Fubuki and Fideo!!!! Kyaa ta ne deshii~! Peoples are going crazy for it! So if Ogre attack on Football Frontier, so shouldn't their (Raimon Eleven) power goes UP before the attack of Aliea Gakuen? If Hiroto is there, shouldn't there be no Team Genesis or even Aliea Gakuen? If Aliea Gakuen's Team is strong, why didn't they destroy the Ogre in the first place? Well, all we can do is just say that "that's the storyline, if it's changed, then there's no story" and wait for the movie..... Kyaata ne~... Waiting is such a pain... deshii~! Owh yeah, and don't forget, watch episode 111 tonight (for Japanese people) or tomorrow; early in the morning (for those who understands Japanese) or you can just wait next week (for those who needed subtitles)>Image Credit goes for maro-chan deshii~<
 15 December 2010. 8 days countdown for Inazuma Eleven Movie. For the Fans all over the world (other t
worried
i hope they don't f*ck up the original plot. well if they're going to change the story, make sure the new story is better. i'm going to watch the movie first then buy the third version of inazuma eleven 3 so i would know who are the opponents there and how hard are they.
smile
The Inazuma Eleven has another manga; doujinshi. Many people wanted to read it so much but from the manga review that I get and the main summary, It's a YAOI manga but no offense, the characters are well-drawn. Well, the story centers around Kidou and his own circumstances. For the people who dislike YAOI, you don't really have to buy or download it cause it's hardcore yaoi and smut. That's all for today, thank you.
big smile
desu~i don't really like yaoi...
hope the movie will be good...desu~
my frens in other country...alraedy buy the game..but not its really a 'movie' but the game is contributing 'kanon endou' in the game ...its inazuma 3 special..like that..
i saw some video from the game...its a bit funny..hee..hee..when mamoru is suprised when kanon call him 'grandpa' for a sudden..(game)
laugh
and..seriously...its looks like aki kino is not the grandmother of kanon endou...maybe its fuyuka or natsumi...desu~ not sure..........
i just saw some video from the game...n my frens haven't finish the game...
smile
Thank you for the contributions deshii~. I am looking forward of the movie.
wink
17 December 2010.
6 days left before the movie. More information about it. Did you watch Raimon match against Zeus? Endou learned Majin the Hand Mid-match right? Now, in the movie, their match will be disturbed by Ogre and Endou will learn Omega the Hand Mid-match. Don't you think that's kinda ruin the storyline for IE season 3; Challenge to the World? Actually, the movie should be before the fight against Aliea Gakuen, that way, Endou will have Omega the Hand during the fight with Genesis....
Vor mehr als einem Jahr gioagustin said…
What happened to the daily reports?
surprise
saphirez is very busy desu~
big smile
Level 5 announces the next part of their popular soccer-RPG series, Inazuma Eleven, is coming to the Nintendo 3DS.

trailer: link

Level 5 announces the Weiter part of their beliebt soccer-RPG series, Inazuma Eleven, is coming to the
Vor mehr als einem Jahr naice1000 said…
surprise
@Kitakedo OMFG!!! from where did you get dat video?? its AWESOME!! :D :O
smile
14 January 2011.
I am so sorry deshii~. I've been busy editing and authoring a few stories. Furthermore, now it's school's season and I am going crazy with the loads of homeworks!!! But that doesn't stop me from IE.
Well now, Inazuma Eleven is releasing a new game, IE 4 but this time, it is set on a different platform instead of Nintendo DS. If you listen closely, the main character's voice sounded like Toramaru (Rie Kugimiya).
Inazuma Eleven episode 114 is up and the episode was quite flat. The episode was about how they forced Roneejo to stop acting on his own and in the end, the polices arrived and Garschield plan's was stopped.
I'm waiting 4 the next episode since I am waiting 4 the real fight. Thank you.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Lastri said…
crying
The new ending song was kinda sad since they're telling their farewell to us but I really can't wait to see their match versus Team Garshierd and finally LITTLE GIGANTO! Goodluck Inazuma Japan and an early farewell to Inazuma Eleven anime!
sad
(Ending 7)

On the classroom blackboard

Even though they've all been erased

The youth we all experienced together

is a memory that will never disappear!

I'll never forget meeting you

The dreams I carry in my chest

will never be relinquished

Don't look down, smile instead!

Farewell, see you again

[see you again!]

Don't look down, smile instead

Sayonara

[sayonara]

See you again...

Who knows that LAMEndou, Kazemaru, Fubuki, Goenji and Kidou can sing.
smile
the english version of the first game will be releasing in Europe at january 28th.

--
i hope they'll also release an english version of the 2nd game and the third game. about the voice acting, it seems that they have british accent since this game will be released on Europe.
smile
@Lastri. They actually can sing. Well, at least I know Miyano Mamoru can (Fubuki's V/A). Endou's V/A is a girl so her voice doesn't really enter it when singing.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SweetLollita said…
smile
I want to try this too!!
Thursday, 17th February 2011.
Inazuma Eleven is now at episode 119 and they are about to fight the last team. They usually took 2 episodes for a match and now thay only need half in an episode. This is sad and disappointing for soccer-fan.
Natsumi is now revealed to be the operator/ manager in Little Giggant and everyone already found out Daisuke's disguise. Garschield is arrested and Hibiki pass the operation.
That's all for today deshii~. (copying sapphirez's style)
meh
the reason of the short matches is probably they're rushing the episodes to end the anime quickly. i don't think the animators is still interested in inazuma eleven. i think there are less than 10 episodes left in that anime.

rococo urupa vs endou mamoru!
smile
of course lastri...all of they seiyuu(voice actor) is popular n mostly sang in all their anime character..for example..=mamoru miyano (fubuki)...he always sang for character song .
crying
Well, Level 5 can't stop the anime series. 85% never knows about IE game so if they stop the anime, I guess their popularity will go down too.
smile
um after the finals, there are no more stories left so i think they're finishing it already.

the dark angels was already done, the ogre is in the movie, inazuma eleven 4 has a different story, karen & the 12 heaven lords will not appear in the anime, etc...

in the anime, they portrayed little gigant as the strongest team so after they beat them in the finals, there's nothing left. :(

oh wait, they have a very last match against ffi team captains in raimon junior high but i don't think they'll show that in the anime.

if they're going to have an anime for inazuma eleven 4, i think it will be a new anime. (it might be 'inazuma eleven 2')
angelic
the difference of the garshield arc between the game and the anime.

anime:

1. they fought team garshield in the cotarl area. (WHAATT!!?)
2. they didn't fight teikoku academy, zeus academy and aliea academy.
3. they fought team garshield at day.
4. endou didn't fully learned god catch.
5. team garshield just revealed themselves normally after destroying cotarl area.
6. team garshield don't have magic. :(
7. the one's who surrounded garshield was the police. team garshield didn't do anything.
8. team garshield didn't flee to avoid being arrested.
9. the football field wasn't glowing orange (that's not cool bro).
10. henktaker didn't became friends with endou mamoru. :(
11. no major flashback before fighting team garshield (endou mamoru-daisuke, gouenji-his family, fubuki shirou-atsuya, toramaru-his mom, sakuma-kidou-fudou-kageyama, tobitaka-suzume-hibiki, etc.)

game:

1. they fought team garshield in garshield's dark base.
2. they fought teikoku academy, zeus academy and aliea academy along the way to garshield's base.
3. they fought team garshield at night.
4. endou finally learns god catch (no corny moments unlike in the anime).
5. after destroying cotarl area, team garshield disguised as citizens of cotarl (area).
6. team garshield have magic! (so that means game team garshield > anime team garshield)
7. while garshield attempting to escape. hencktacker & his teammates teleported to garshield and surrounded him and incapacitated him in a brutal fashion.
8. after incapacitating garshield, team garshield teleported to brazil area to avoid being arrested.
9. the football field was glowing orange when you fought team garshield.
10. while team garshield are escaping, endou followed them and had a friendly conversation but the police is still chasing them so endou mamoru let them escape.
11. theres a major flashback before fighting team garshield (cited earlier)

too bad the anime treat team garshield as a minor opponent and their match in the anime sucked so bad (just as bad as inazuma japan vs dark angels). i think the anime creators are lazy & bored in inazuma eleven nowadays. :(
sad
I agree. After 119 episode, which most of the main opponents are planned by Garschield, in the end, they fought Team Garschield like nothing. T.Garschield scored 2 marks and Inazuma Japan easily got a straight 3 in the end.
I can't believe there's a major huge different between the game and anime. I'm getting bored with the short storyline.
smile
yeah, i mean come on. garshield is the main villain of the season three and he was only defeated in that easy way? kageyama and kira's dad wasn't defeated in that way, right?

their match versus team garshield should spanned for like 3 episodes like their match against the genesis.

even the matches in the season 2 are way better than the matches in the recent episodes. their match against 'the kingdom' is also a disappointment.
sunny
I agree 100%!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr livya said…
crying
So Sad,,So sad,,(Crying)~,~
I agree with u Kitakedo-san!!
hmmm
i lost faith in inazuma eleven anime since the time that they landed on liocott island. (contrary to the game where when the time they landed on liocott island, things got more interesting.)

the first three prelim matches in japan was awesome but the matches in the main ffi tournament was bleh but not as worse as inazuma japan vs dark angels, vs the kingdom and vs team garshield.

hell even 'orpheus' vs 'team k' was more awesome than inazuma japan vs team garshield in the anime.

i will not expect much in the finals...

the finals match should be:

1. it should be held in the titanic stadium. (of course! but since japan vs garshield didn't held in garshield's base, i have a bad feeling about this...)

2. the match should start at 5:00 or 6:00 pm in the afternoon just like in the game and ends at night. playing football at night is better than playing football under the sun. also after the match, the grand fireworks will look good at night.

(before they start the finals)
link

(after the finals)
link

3. the match itself should be more epic than raimon vs. zeus and raimon vs. genesis/dark emperors.

4. at the second half, rococo should go to forward just like in the game so his rivalry with endou mamoru goes to the climax and also he can test what endou mamoru can do. also that will give kane (little gigant version of tachimukai) an opportunity.

5. the celebration should be grander than the game.

6. they should have moments like these-

link

link

(of course they should have! this is common in inazuma eleven!)

wow... too much complaining...
big smile
my thoughts on episode 119...

the episode is cute but they rushed the events.

endou mamoru and endou daisuke's reunion is not as emotional as in the game (where mamoru bursted into tears while hugging daisuke in front of the giant football statue).

natsumi is back! (hides away from natsumi haters)

their(inazuma japan) training is too basic for the finals. at least they've shown more stuff than in the game. i don't like the moment where endou mamoru trying to master god catch.

i think endou mamoru should learned god catch during their match against team garshield. so in the finals, endou mamoru might learn OMEGA THE HAND!!!!!

draco: DOUBLE JAW!!!

endou: GOD CATCH!!

*boom* (it breaks through the god catch but didn't get the goal)

endou: oh sh--. it breaks through my god catch.

*rococo gets the ball*

rococo: this will be your graveyard endou mamoru!!! X BLAST!!!

endou: rococo, you're just a carbon copy of me. i'm gonna show to the world that i'm better than you!

OMEGA THE HAND!!! (blocks the ball)

rococo: :-0 (stunned)

seeing the kid version of little gigant in the anime is cute. also the kid version of rococo in the anime isn't creepy compared to the game version.

it is very wise for the anime not to show rococo's true capabilities so the fans might think "oh rococo is just as same as endou mamoru" but when they show the finals, rococo will release his true colors.

gouenji, toramaru & hiroto: GRANDFIRE G5!

rococo: *smirks* weak... GOD HAND X!

later on...

hiroto: GALAXY BLADE!

gouenji: (chain shot) BAKUNETSU SCREW!

walter: *ignores the ball*

rococo: TAMASHII THE HAND!!!

speaking of god hands, the double god hand by rococo and mamoru is cool.

next episode, we're going too see another one-episode match (vs. orpheus) lol.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr bencatarata214 said…
cloudy
:- My my, the episode 119 was... Nothing special. LOL I agree with Kitakedo's posts. Is Rococo's personality villainous? ¬¬
smile
@bencatarata214 (damn, it's hard to type your name)

not really. outside the field, he is just like endou mamoru. but i think he's more cheerful than mamoru. inside the field, he turns serious and he's slightly arrogant, just think about gouenji+fudou+endou's personalities combined. that's why rococo is much cooler for me than endou mamoru.

about the next match, i think we're going to see another season 3 patterned match.

start of match -> enemy got the upperhand -> *double whistle* HALF TIME -> some corny moments -> inazuma japan fights back -> inazuma japan takes the lead out of nowhere -> *triple whistle* END OF GAME -> inazuma japan wins

i hope fidio and his team wins this match.
surprise
@Kitakedo-san, 4 me,, Inazuma Japan's victory is the most important 2 me,,just like the link that u gave me,remember? I really love it,,
but Im really wanna watched the real one..
thx 4 info..
u r really really the expert of IE,,haaa
smile
expert??? hmm... i don't think so. i'm just an average inazuma fan.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tarrangero said…
wink
Kitakedo-san~~~`Don't pull yourself down, you're one of the smartest Inazuma fan in this club.

Livya-san~~~ `Yah! Inazuma Japan's win is enough to finish the series happily. If Cotarl Little Gigant wins, that would be the greatest twist ever in the anime but I'm voting for them(LG) to win too.

Kitakedo-san again~~~`Is Liu gonna play in the in the finals?
big smile
@livya
yup, i remeber that.

@sara-chan
liu? the player with a messy turban from little giganto? well he's a bench player but i think he'll enter the game as a substitution. he's also a defender just like his original counterpart.

my favorite players in little giganto are: rococo, gosh, draco, ginni, shinti, keate, kane, maygar and windy

my least favorite players in little giganto are: walter, mcall, skid and kane. those guys are annoying especially walter who always block my shots. everytime i shoot, this is the scenario:

gouenji: grandfire ingition G#!!! --------> walter: GROUND QUAKE! ----weakens my grandfire for 75%-----> rococo: *catches the ball with one hand* (no hissatsus)
me: grrrrrrr!!!!!

i also dislike kane because his skills are the combination of tachimukai, endou and rococo's.

majin the hand (endou and tachimukai)
mugen the hand (tachimukai)
god hand x (rococo and clara)

besides, his appearance is just like an evil tachimukai.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tarrangero said…
big smile
Livya-san~~~ `Could you tell me what link was that?

Kitakedo-san~~~ `Do you use Akio Fudou in the game?
cool
@tarrangero: of course, here it is
link
smile
@sara-chan
i use him sometimes but i prefer using kidou and kazemaru than him. i use fudou as a substitute player his stats are not as good as kidou but he's definitely better than kazemaru's one-dimensional stats. my only problem is his techniques, most of his OF and his DF techniques have high foul frequency which destroys my strategy.

i like his stats but not his techniques.
I usually replace Fudou with Fubuki or Ichirouta. My usual starting Mid-fielders are Kidou, Ichirouta/Fubuki & Tsunami. But I prefer Ichinose than most of them.
smile
@lastri
i think we have a same style of play. my usual formation is 4-3-3.

my starting line-up is usually like this:

hiroto - gouenji - toramaru/sakuma (i use them both equally)

kidou - kazemaru - fubuki/tsunami (if tsunami became a MF in the start, fubuki will be a substitute for the FW's)

kogure - kabeyama - hijikata - tobitaka (if my DF's ran out of TP, i'll put tsunami and fubuki to replace them)

endou/tachimukai (i use tachimukai more during the early stage of the 3rd game but after endou became stronger, tachimukai just become a filler in my roster)

usually on the bench: sameoka, fudou, fubuki (if i used tsunami or if i didn't put him in the FW), kurimatsu (during the prelim), tachimukai (later part of the game)
I use the old Raimon formation. I don't use Kogure too because he's a foul trouble. Sometimes, I put Toramaru in the Mid-Field since he can shoot from the long range.