Hugh & Lisa Huli for a PCA - Wishful Thinking Coverage Thread

HuddyBea posted on Nov 11, 2010 at 08:12AM
"It's elementary, my dear Watson."
"It is an old maxim of mine that when you have excluded the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

by @Fran!!!

Let it be fun, let be free ;)

It's kind hard to pick a motto...I mean there are some many great lines and still none represents them completely. There's the sexual tension yeah, but also the love and the amazing soul connetion, so I'll go with my favourite, which is not a Huli quote but I think it's seriously the most poetic thing that has never been said about them =,)

"In many ways Hugh Laurie gets to be the sun around which the show revolves, but the sun can’t be fully appreciated unless it’s contrasted with the moon. Edelstein is the moon to Laurie’s sun...she reflects his light in a way that grows her character and his"

last edited on Jun 20, 2012 at 06:47AM

Hugh & Lisa 1048 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 1048

Vor mehr als einem Jahr segreto said…
@huddycallianfan Try now. link lisa%20edelstein
Vor mehr als einem Jahr huddycallianfan said…
Ahh,yes @segreto, I see now :/ WTH!!! Who is Robert Russell? :/

Edit: Thank You! :)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
big smile
*gone to do researches with the help of Google Allmighty*
YES WE CAN!!! WE CAN WIN that boy!!! Already 1386 votes we have!!!! C'mon people HURRY!!!
BTW, when it ends?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Katia1997 said…
big smile
already 1408 ^_^ we definitely can do this)))
Vor mehr als einem Jahr segreto said…
The guy is supposedly still married but separated(?), with three little children. I hope he didn't leave his family for Lisa. I don't want people to call her a homewrecker. :(
@segreto, yeah, agree with u! I don't wanna people call her homewrecker too! She is so kind and would NEVER do such thing.
I hope They are NOT dating! Because HuLi is real! ^_^ *gaze, that full of hope*..

Keep voting, guys! I'm off to bed. It's almost 12 a.m. here and I have to wake up early tomorrow. g'nite!
KEEP VOTING!!! We win!!! I mean Hugh Will Win!!! <3
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mexicanhuddy said…
hmmm
yeah first i think it was a gay friend of lisa but in this pics his and in her waist like saying she is with me , i think confirms that he is the new toy boy, what a shame =(
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mexicanhuddy said…
by the way the facebook account when was hugh with jo i think doesn't exist anymore i didn't found it , i found his son fb but they didn't have add in their friends, and i remember when i saw that account (fake, true)hugh account it have bill and charlie in his friends
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HuddyBea said…
wink
I must be in paradise :)
 I must be in paradise :)
heart
Also for this....Jesus she's a Godess!!!
 Also for this....Jesus she's a Godess!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fran2 said…
heart
finally a breath of fresh air, thanks @bea! but don't invoke the name of J***s in vain, please ;-))

"I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now? Reality leaves a lot to the imagination."
- John Lennon -
 finally a breath of fresh air, thanks @bea! but don't invoke the name of J***s in vain, please ;-))
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tammyr50 said…
Dance woman! Dance!!!
 Dance woman! Dance!!!
cool
enjoy the week end everyone! :-)

House: You’re going to a gallery to see Venezuelan pictures that don’t exist, but you won’t go to a play with me. Why?

Cuddy: House, why is my social life suddenly red-hot? One minute I’m mushing along with the huskies as usual, and all of a sudden it’s global warming. You think you saw someone pick up a toy from the sandbox and suddenly you want it.
 enjoy the week end everyone! :-) House: You’re going to a gallery to see Venezuelan pictures tha
cool
Cuddy: Maybe I just want a friend and Wilson is a safe choice.
House: I’m not safe? Cool. James Wilson is never a safe choice.
Cuddy: Going to a gallery, we’re not getting married.
House: Sure, you say that now. He always marries them in the end!
 Cuddy: Maybe I just want a friend and Wilson is a safe, sicher choice. House: I’m not safe? Cool. James Wil
heart
WOW!!! We have 6920!!!
OMG OMG OMG!!!
 WOW!!! We have 6920!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!
laugh
LOVE THAT MOMENT!!! LMAO!
I couldn't stop laughing for soo long!!! XD
Especially I love his expression on the left last one. XD LOL!!!!
 Liebe THAT MOMENT!!! LMAO! I couldn't stop laughing for soo long!!! XD Especially I Liebe his express
angry
OMFG!!!! DAMN IT!!!! WTF???? WHO IS HE TO HER????
link
ha ha ha LOOOOL!!!! Look!! I've never seen this!!!
 ha ha ha LOOOOL!!!! Look!! I've never seen this!!!
laugh
link

"IT'S BLOODY BOSANOVA!!!"
XD XD XD XD XD LOL!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!
HUGH ROCKS!!!! I LOVE HIM!!! <3
Vor mehr als einem Jahr huddyislove said…
Can this become a nice chatting community again? XD
everything is about pics XD
smile
Sorry @Hilly no chat here, just spamming games :) I do not believe in that kind of stuff anymore and anyway the thread was meant differently.
And please @huddycallifan, you're welcome and I love your pics, but enough with the gossipping about Lisa's private life. She's entitled to have it.
This is not the purpose of the thread. Thanks.
 Sorry @Hilly no chat here, just spamming games :) I do not believe in that kind of stuff anymore and
I know she is entitled. But if she's dating him, it's sad. For me. I mean, even my friends, who haven't seen House and seen my pics in my phone say that they look happy together. And they asked if they're together, I said no, 'cause he's married. And they said: "Ohh, that's so sad. 'Cause they are such a couple. The way he looks at hee and the way SHE looks at him. :(" :(
Ok, I won't.
 I know she is entitled. But if she's dating him, it's sad. For me. I mean, even my friends, who haven
wink
but how much am I liking In Treatment? Perhaps because a bit of psychotherapy in a few moments of life ... does help! Dr. Nolaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!!!! Help me....

@huddyislove "Can this become a nice chatting community again? XD
everything is about pics XD"
You are right, could you suggest a topic to talk about? hard times.... :-)
 but how much am I liking In Treatment? Perhaps because a bit of psychotherapy in a few moments of lif
kiss
Hi ladies, I support any kind of initiative. Be my guest. Just no bashing and happy faces :)

There's no need a reason to be sad...aren't we here to have fun? Sorry if I am not around so much, studying hard.
 Hi ladies, I support any kind of initiative. Be my guest. Just no bashing and happy faces :) There'
My favorite one
 My Favorit one
How can one not love her?
 How can one not Liebe her?
~ There is a road from the eye to the heart that does not go through the intellect. ~
 ~ There is a road from the eye to the herz that does not go through the intellect. ~
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BoHouse_ said…
heart
I'm so excvited for the PCA'S !

Oh and Hugh is for sure gonna be exciting too if he can take a little sneak peek again! - Got ya Hugh:D
 I'm so excvited for the PCA'S ! Oh and Hugh is for sure gonna be exciting too if he can take a li
Vor mehr als einem Jahr KekaMC said…
kiss
where r u guys?.. how come no one is rooting for them anymore?.. keep the faith ppl!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr belbernardi said…
After the photo yesterday, it is difficult to have faith ... But I'll try!
heart
Yes I care :-))

"Tonight is the night, and it's gonna happen again...." (quoting Dexter)

Hugh, Lisa and [H]ouse People go and make a (virtual) slaughter!
 Yes I care :-)) "Tonight is the night, and it's gonna happen again...." (quoting Dexter) Hugh, Lis
Go Team House
 Go Team House
Vor mehr als einem Jahr turtlebay82 said…
I am so confused! So I voted like crazy for categories they never announced winners for? WTF? Why wasn't there an award for best dramatic actor? Did I miss it? And where was the rest of the cast? House won best drama but you barely could hear them announce it and Lisa didn't accept the award for the show. Last year's awards show was much better. Plus most of the cast attended too.

I am very happy for Lisa even if she brought "Jesus" to the event and kissed him for what seemed to be eternity. Blah!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr IlobeYou said…
winners:

link

OBS: Hugh won every categories that him was nomined
but i think he did not attend.

congrats, Hugh. You're THE BEST!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Edithuddy said…
Am I the only one who thinks there's something "STRANGE" going on?
No.
but at the moment, I'm just worried about Hugh.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Delia_Beatrice said…
No, you're not...

I am so disappointed - after voting like crazy, we cannot even get somebody from "House" to be there and accept the awards?!?!?!?!

It's obvious that the Hugh/Lisa situation is a bit tense, otherwise, he would not have missed the event tonight. It was disrespectful for all of His and House's fans...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Edithuddy said…
I completely agree with you D_B!

You know? I was really "dissapointed" when I found out they've won the 4 categories. And i reacted like that because they weren't even there... in Lisa's moment.

If Huli is a "nonsense" why they don't do something about it?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hughlisafan said…
Disappointed that Hugh didn't show, but after thinking about it for a few moments I'm not really. Hugh's gone to a ton of these things: the last two PCAs for example. He's had a lot of moments. Lisa hasn't. In fact, the PCAs are probably the only place where she will get recognition because the other awards ignore her.

She did pick up the award for the show too, so she was also there representing the show. That's cool because it's usually Hugh who does that, along with David Shore.

Lisa looked very happy, excited and touched to have her moment. To me it was her and her alone in the spotlight tonight for House. And, I'm okay with that because usually it's Hugh with these moments.

I'm sure the cast is thrilled for her.

Congrats Lisa. You looked gorgeous tonight. Glad that House swept it's categories.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr docf said…
You would think that Hugh could have made an acceptance video if he couldn't be there. It seems a bit rude not to show up and not to show fans any sort of gratitude. I won't be voting from him next year since he doesn't seem to appreciate it.

Lisa is almost certainly dating the guy she was sitting by since she kissed him on the mouth before walking on stage.

Vor mehr als einem Jahr volt1 said…
smirk
hi people,
yes the things are very very strange,even if HOUSE won in any category
ok no Hugh but no House members ether? why????????

Congratulations to Lisa,to Hugh and to the all cast of the show!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr huddyislove said…
HEy people, congrats to Lisa...
but I think there's too many weird stuff going on around this whole thing!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr KekaMC said…
hmmm
it´s just really wierd that non of the cast or crew were there.. i mean.. if it was just Hugh who was no attending.. we could think that he couldn´t make it.. but nobody could?.. none of the writers, producers? and why wasn´t Lisa able to collect the awards on Hugh´s behalf? or why didn´t Hugh pre-taped a "thank you" speech?

the whole thing it´s really wierd..

but i´m more than happy that Lisa won!! xD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr marie91 said…
My first post. There could be a very reasonable excuse for Hugh not to be there. Maybe he is still in London with his family. I don't think it is fair to say you are not going to vote for him anymore if you don't know the reason he didn't go. As for why no recorded speech, maybe PCA decided not to ask him for one. There seemed to be alot of categories they skipped over, possibly because of cancellations. They didn't record speeches either. Maybe the other cast saw this as Lisa's turn to shine, and they let her have this night to herself.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr marie91 said…
I've tried editing my post but it is malfunctioning. I've heard that one of Hugh's sons had a bday. If that is the case, I don't think anyone can blame him for not going.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dora201077 said…
GregYaitanes Greg Yaitanes
Dear [H]ouse fans: thank you for the #PCA sweep. Dear Cranky [H]ouse fans: they wouldn't televise r categories which is y u missed cast.
So, the cast was there or not??? I am confused...pls help
Vor mehr als einem Jahr docf said…
I'm confused too. Maybe they were told ahead of time that their categories would not be televised so the cast didn't show. But those seem like extremely popular categories to decide not to televise. Pretty big error on someone's part.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hughlisafan said…
smile
Probably CBS's decisions. PCAs have too many categories for TV anyway, so some have to be cut. House is a Fox/NBC show. Why would CBS essentially give free advertising to a show that they are in competition with? They wouldn't.

Lisa got her time, so that was great for her. Hugh probably knew it wasn't going to be televised so what's the point of him attending? He obviously wasn't asked to do an acceptance video either. As for supporting Lisa, I think she knows she has Hugh's support. The man has said some really nice things about her.

I blame CBS and not anyone with House or Hugh. Happy for Lisa tho that her award was shown.