Huddy Huddy scenes in S7 - your guess?

blaukat posted on May 19, 2010 at 09:33PM
YEs, I'm that anxious for S7. Who the hell isn't really? :D

I thought we could do some speculation based on the fact [SPOILERS AHEAD, turn away if you don't wanna know what the writers & KJ said about S7] that this relationship is going to be explored next season.

So I'm asking you guys to come up with possible and plausible scenes we may see next season. Ok, there's plenty of room to wishful thinking, but take what you've learned from the show dynamics & spirit and try to come up with Housian huddy scenes/situations/dilemmas or whatever you feel like.

Me, I can totally see House faking not being amused by Rachel but ending up doing/saying something extremely cute to her.

GO!

Huddy 39 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr blaukat said…
big smile
btw, I've missed being here (and fangirling for my ship). I hadn't felt this thrilled since UMS. It's good to have my huddy mojo back.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HouseAddict87 said…
Same here!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cicino1 said…
smile
Me Too :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr bones3 said…
wink
I'll add some details later, but I think the writers are gonna have a blast with this relationship. There are thousands of possibilities with House playing Dad to Rachel. They can so easily write funny, sexy, SUPER HOT, heart-warming, tense, frustrating, sad, etc. etc. scenes with these two. The chemistry with Huddy is amazing, and I'm thrilled beyond words that the writers (THANK YOU!!!!) went in this direction. You know there will be major problems with hospital administrators when they find out about Huddy.
^^ your icon! the cutest thing!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr thatship said…
I'm totally agree with @bones3 and I add..."I love your icon, I can't help it" :DDD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Olivine said…
heart
4 words .... :D
SEX
SEX
SEX
Surprised!Wilson

4 words .... :D SEX SEX SEX Surprised!Wilson
Vor mehr als einem Jahr babybell said…
big smile
Cami - three words. One. Track. Mind. I swear Stevi has done something to you :P

But yes, I totally agree.
You remember my name *_*
Dude, of course I do. And not only 'cause polly and I have a bet in regards to you and Stevi, i genuinely remember your name, and that summer like two years ago where we spent the whole time staying up late and talking 'cause of the rp?

(btw, I really need to ask you about that bet.)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
what bet? XD
wow we havent talked in ages
lol well the bet would sound really weird saying it here, but I have been nominated for the asking you officially so we know the answer because it was decided it would be more in my character and less weird if I asked. So, in summary, maybe some other time.

I know! OMG last time we talked properly you were like 60% 40% Hameron Huddy! I haven't been on fanpop for ages, but as a matter of curiosity, does anyone actually ship hameron any more :P?
smile
NOW I TOTALLY WANT TO KNOW! WRITE ME A MESSAGE LIKE RIGHT NOW :p Whatever it is, I bet I'm not creeped out by it - I'm a weird person myself.

Hm..not really I think ...XD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr adyingsomething said…
hey hey hey what bet?? O__o
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pumpkinpie99 said…
smile
Helloooooooooooooooo :D
i haven't spoken to any of u in SO SO long! omg its been like almost a year! weird!
Anyway, i have no idea what to expect for season 7... i mean lets face it, NONE of us were expecting the finale, so who knows hehe
Hope you're all ok :D
sunny
yay for the huddy finale bringing everyone back!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr APQuick said…
do you guys think House is going to have to play 'DAD' sometimes to Rachael?
do you guys, also, think that the writers 'go there' with Rachael calling House 'Dad'?

just wanna get some ideas.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Belle0308 said…
We have a lot to contend with when they come back.
What happened right after the hand hold? It is morning and they are both dirty, sweaty and there is glass in the bath tub. Something tells me we have a ways to get from there to clean and work and they Huddex will happen later. House will want it now and Cuddy will want to make it "special".
They have to tell Wilson.
Hide it from the staff.
I say Chase finds out first. Maybe Foreman.
I think there is a whole ton of material to work with regarding these two.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Delia_Beatrice said…
My version of ep 1, season 7: among the scenes with the patient and the team, we might see the following Huddy scenes:

A glimpse of them in bed - Cuddy still has her scrubs on, but House is cleaned up and changed clothes. She is holding his head in her lap, and he is sleeping. Obviously, no sex last night.

Then we see him waking up, she's gone, but left a note: "Sorry i had to go. Stay home and rest. I'll see you later. Love, Lisa".

He reads it with light on his face. He goes to the bathroom. There are wet towels on the floor (she cleaned him up before she put him to bed). He has the Christmas morning smile on his face. He brings in a trash can and starts cleaning up the broken mirror, and in the process, he throws in the two bottles of Vicodin too.

Then we see him entering the hospital hall. Cuddy is caught up talking to a nurse, but she sees him and comes to greet him, a very special smile on her face. She comes very close, but doesn't touch him, and she says softly: "So you came. How are you feeling?". His face as he looks down at her is brighter than the sun, and he quietly says: "i cannot think of a word to describe it". She smiles widely and they look each other in the eyes for a second (when the world stops...), then somebody calls her. He does a little jerk of confirmation with his head, "go", and looks at her with the same light on his face, as she walks away.

In House's office, team at the table, House standing up. Cuddy walks in (similar to the scene in BSN), a medical kit in her hand. She has a soft, delicate, permanent smile on her face. She looks at the team and says "sorry to interrupt", then looks at House and says "time to change your bandage". He lets her walk in front of him towards his office, but he then takes a step forward and holds the door open for her. We can see the surprised faces of the ducklings in the back, then he closes the door.
He stands up against his desk, she puts the kit on the desk. He spreads his legs a bit to let her come closer. Looking him in the eyes with a sexy, concentrated look on her face, she takes off his jacket. Then she starts unbutonning his shirt, still looking him in the eyes, very, very close to him. She takes the shirt off his shoulder with a carressing move. Barely letting go of staring in his eyes, she takes off the old bandage, very carefully, then reaches out for desinfectant and cautiously cleans the wound, leaning her head so that she can delicately blow air onto it, so it doesn't sting.
He doesn't touch her, just fixates her face.
She puts on the new bandage with the same slow, soft, caressing moves, and as she starts butonning up his shirt again, he puts one hand on her hip/waist and the other one on her back, touching her spine with slooooooow moves. They don't break eye contact at all while she puts his jacket back on, and the sexual tension and the delight are so thick in the air... She delicately parts her lips as if to kiss him, her face millimeters from his, but gives a tiny smile and says softly "Bye. For now". Then turns around and leaves the office, House staring at her with a look of utter delight on his face.

Last scene: House opens the door to her office (without knocking, of course), and she looks up with a smile. He quietly says: "Lisa" - at the sound of her name, her smile becomes radiant. "Can i tell Wilson?". Her smile gets much wider and an expression f disbelief shows on her face. She didn't expect him to be so moved by what happened, that he wouldn't even tell Wilson about it without her permission. Tenderly, she asks "wanna tell him together?".

They walk to the elevator side by side, but in front of Wilson's door, they discreetly join their hands together. We see Wilson at his desk, concentrated, and House and Cuddy walk in hand in hand - similar image as in BSN, but so much happier. Wilson looks up and freezes with his mouth open. He drops his pen. He stares at them with an expression of complete awe for long seconds. After seconds and seconds of staring at them in amasement, he jumps up knocking over his papers, and just like Cuddy in "5 to 9", he yells "Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!

last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
xDDDD Delia the scene of the bandage is so perfect....WoW! I can imagine all that sexual tension, I cannot wait!!!! grrrr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pumpkinpie99 said…
I truly wish you were one of the writers! lol how perfect would that scenario be?!?!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr maverickangel35 said…
ohhhhh Delia that was AWESOME!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Delia_Beatrice said…
Thank you very, very much! And yeah, i wish i were one of the writers:))))))) I would be a very intrusive writer, who feels that she cannot write a single line without hanging around Hugh and Lisa 24/7:))))))))))))
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HuddyFanGirl said…
big smile
Delia!!!!!!!!!!!! That was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSS!!! I want that to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Katia1997 said…
Delia!! It's realy amazing!!!)))) Scene in Wilson's office - LOL))))
Ok here's what I want to see. Cuddy and House really going at it--she's ripping him a new one, he's yelling back, they're both yelling and yelling and all of a sudden House grabs her head in his hands and kisses her... and when they finally separate, some kind of pithy remark about finally finding an effective way of shutting her up. : )
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Katia1997 said…
maverickangel35, I'd like to see this:))
Vor mehr als einem Jahr houseandcuddy7 said…
smile
delia amazing but what does BSN stand for?
BSN=Both Sides Now (from end of last season)
heart
I'm pretty sure that's not gonna go onscreen, but I'd love to see House cooking for her.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr bones3 said…
cool
House cooking for her, playing the piano and singing for her. . . I simply can't wait to see him playing Daddy to Rachel! And here's a prediction: I bet Cuddy wants to "take things slowly" at the beginning. I mean, she did just break up with Dweebus, whom she was (ICK!) going to marry. I bet things don't get hot (*if you know what I mean*) for a couple of episodes...at least.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DiemBrown said…
YOU GUYS ROCK! I agree with everyone. And I just want to see them 2gether...
Do you really think, things can be not hot between this two? OMG, I was watching a different show all this years, snif,snif..xD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr playingcold said…
big smile
I don't think Cuddy wants to go things go slow. Yeah, she broke up with Lucas but I don't think she was really upset because of that. She was much more upset because of House whom she wanted to be with for a long time. So, IMO, they will get any in no time :D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sheis1963 said…
I can imagine a scene when Wilson finds out:
House, Cuddy and the ducklings are in House's office, then Wilson enters it, running, points at House and Cuddy and starts saying 'OMG!' non-stop and then House pushes him to his smaller office, Cuddy follows them... leaving the ducklings totally on the outs xDD
laugh
@sheis
:D :D :D :D :D
big smile
I think that if she wanted that things go slowly, she had not broken up her relationship with the man who had to ask marriage the last night...in just a few hours!!!!
cool
Agree, @thatship!!!
Ooooh here's one: I imagine Cuddy is going to be even tougher on House if/when the rest of the hospital finds out, so that no one can accuse her of letting him get away with stuff (never mind that they say that already anyway...) so I got this awesome picture in my head of House in the clinic doing a differential with the team, so House is leaning against the counter, Taub is next to him, there's another doctor there that House has just either insulted or bumped out of the OR or done something to, and Cuddy has just finished fixing the situation and probably giving House 8000 more clinic hours or something like that to appease the other doctor.

So this other doctor, after Cuddy leaves, says something snarky about how she should have let House get her (only I'm thinking he's going to say something much cruder/more insulting) earlier if it means he's finally going to be held responsible, House is gritting his teeth and trying not to make matters worse because he actually IS trying to be better, and then Taub waits until the last possible second when the other doctor is walking away, then grabs House's cane out of his hand, sticks it out, and trips the guy as he tries to leave. And when he looks up at Taub from the floor (probably as a traitor because he thinks everyone in the hospital hates House) Taub shrugs and goes, "Oops."

In the meantime House is just staring at Taub like "I cannot believe you did that..."

That just, to me, makes me laugh. But I'm weird. :)