How I Met Your Mother HIMYM Ending

LittleYaoiGirl posted on Apr 01, 2014 at 10:19AM
Gues what do you think? I was personaly really dissapointed in the ending..... I was hopping things with Barney and Robin would work out.... And i was so sad when i heard about the mother... I don't think i liked it....

How I Met Your Mother 4 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Popcornfan said…
I didn't like it either. They made us fall in love with the mother just to kill her and make Ted end up with Robin... what's with that? I wouldn't have minded the death if it were just that, it's the Ted-Robin thing that messes me up. It's like the people who made the show decided to listen to the Robin/Ted shippers instead of making sense out of the story. MAYBE if this ending would have been more developped... But c'mon, the last season was all about Robin and Barney getting married and in the last episode it's like oh, no, divorce. WTF?? So rushed. The ending left a bitter taste in my mouth, but not like "this is life", more like "this is what fans want".
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DR76 said…
I felt so relieved! I was relieved that Barney and Robin didn't last very long. They really weren't suited for one another. And their romantic chemistry had always seemed forced. I only wish that their second breakup had not been so forced.

And I'm relieved that Ted and Robin finally ended up together. It was just as Robin had hinted in an earlier episode (from Season 8) - timing. The Mother was a sweet person, but she seemed a bit too unreal to me.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr becksking said…
I think Robin and Ted don't really match together!! Robin und Barney are the perfect team in my eyes.They are both really crazy, they drink scotch, they smoke cigars and they are beautiful together!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Gregory200 said…
Barney is the best!!!! woooop woooop!