HouseCam FanFiction Contest (Curently Canceled 'cause No one Signed in!!)

miss_orange posted on May 06, 2009 at 04:29PM
Hello!!! so i thot that we can make Something here on the spot, so that it'll be more active, so what about a Fanfiction Contest> i mean there is nothing more Beautiful for a Ship then a Fanfiction Contest? so this is the Fanfiction Contest For the Houscam Spot.

The Rules
the Themes: you can wrigt about any theme you like just if you entered more then one contests, no repeating thaughts so it wont gets borring.
the contesters: we've got to know Who is intering the Contest, so Only 5 People can Sign (the first 5 that Sign are the ones).
the size of the Story: it can be any Size you want no Limite.
Baching: there will be No Baching on other Ships. so when i say Baching that means that neither Cuddy Or Chase are Gonna Die Or Something.:P
Due date: the contest will be every two weeks so that you guys can have more time to write. at the end there will be a Pick question to determine the winner, the pick will be on For five days.
and tell your friends about it !!!!!:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

and Finally i need a person to Help Me in the hol thing, But Somebody that can Go Online all the time (2 People could be nice to!) and that i need there E-mail to contact them.

so Guys Here it is, i Hope you like the Thing and Write Some Good Stuf!

Round One: Secret Love Story (Secret Affair)
Contestens: None Till Now.
 Hello!!! so i thot that we can make Something here on the spot, so that it'll be Mehr active, so what
last edited on May 13, 2009 at 06:14PM

HouseCam 6 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr miss_orange said…
sad
Come on Guys!! No one?!? there is has to be in less ONE person that Like To Write Fan Fiction AND likes Hameron.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr misanthrope86 said…
smile
I can't really write fan fiction according to rules like that I'm afraid. Ideas just come to me and I write. So, hopefully some others will join soon, but I can't sorry!
smile
ok, so i'll adjust a little bit with the Rules.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Evrythingmaters said…
smile
I think its great that you are trying to make this spot more active :)
I would love to take part
But. 2 problems. One, ive never tried to write fanfics and I dont think I could actually do it. Two, I have no time at the moment due to important AS exams.
So im sorry I cant take part!
it's Okay, Ihope Some Body Sing In.
but realy try it, even if you never did it before.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
sad
okay, It's clear The Nobody wants to sign in, so it's canceled.