House of Night Series Awakened-First Chapter

kimione posted on Jun 29, 2010 at 08:16AM
who do you think the first chapter in awakened is going to be dedicated to? i mean whose POV?

House of Night Series 21 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kimione said…
smile
maybe rephaim? what do you think?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr CQuinn said…
I think it will be Zoey And Stark as in one of them from within the house of night :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MetallicarXD said…
I was hoping we'd finally get one from one of the minor charries...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr alexan_belikov said…
i think it will either be zoey or neferet or kalona
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kimione said…
smile
it can be kalona. then, it can cover neferet's reaction on finding that kalona was unsuccessful in her mission. personally, i feel it won't be neferet, it will be giving away too much, her plans and stuffs.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Injury said…
i agree with kimione it wont be by neferet. i secretly wish it would be from Stark but i reckon it will be Stevie- Rae or Aphrodite
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HouseofNightRox said…
Aphrodite's books are cool, but it would be seriously cool to have a Neferet pov
Vor mehr als einem Jahr -TeamStark- said…
Probably Zoey, Kalona, or Stark. Totally off-topic but how many of you hoped to see Loren in the Otherworld? Major dramma there.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hontwilightfan said…
meh
NOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAY I wanna rip his head of so thank god he wasn't there!!!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Debz17 said…
smile
I think Stark and Zoey should become a couple cos they really do have a "Thing" for each other! And I would love it if Neferet would get lost, I mean she is really horriable and should be beaten by Zoey soon!! By the way Loren is a heartbreaker who probally did fall in love with Zoey but Neferet killed him because of it. I WOULD HATE TO SEE HIM AGAIN THOUGH!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kylie175 said…
angelic
I hope he doesn't die cuz then the books will be way to sad to read!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lautner11 said…
i think i should be kramisha!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr poprincess122 said…
meh
omg i would have loved to have seen lauren just to see her slap himm... when i was reading i always thought he was no good..
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lolibarbie said…
Loren you mean?

Stark/Zoey. Or probably Neferet/Kalona. One of those
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Alicethebat said…
@debz17 wait what did hag bitch priestess do?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lillady15 said…
ohh good thinking...seeing loren in the otherworld would have been major awesome drama. but i really hope that it is stark's point of view that we get to hear. the first words speaking of how he awakened to her. considering the title and all it could be stark or kalona. but i doubt it'd be anyone else and i hope i'm right!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr love_ian said…
I hope it's gonna be stark or rephaim ^^ <3
I think I'd piss off royaly if zoey got to see loren in the otherworld. You'te right, it really would be extremely dramatic... But honestly, i hate kalona more than i hate loren. I can't BELIEVE i actually felt sorry for that asshole. Killing heith was a SERIOUS mistake.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr johnpaulmanoza said…
meh
I read it already...the first chapter is dedicated to Neferet and Kalona, and so the 2nd chapter...Get updates to their official website....
surprise
when kalona's soul returned to his body..Neferet gave her agony to him.."What I had done to displease you."Kalona questioned Neferet. "Breath, Breath, Breath,. Your Breathing! That's displeases me." Neferet answered.
cool
The book is available this coming 4th day of January...But you can now grab a copy of the book from amazon.com..
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Elena-katerina said…
heart
the 1st chapter is about the bitch Neferet and is about kalona reterning to her.