Dr. House HOW TO WATCH DELETED DAILYMOTION VIDS

blargg posted on Jan 30, 2007 at 12:14AM
1) Get Firefox (free.. better more secure browser)
2) Get the NOSCRIPT plugin link
3) yay it works

Dr. House 8 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Millenium said…
It doesn't work for me... futher instuctions?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr blargg said…
refresh the page and it should work.

after installing firefox/NOSCRIPT try this link
link

If it works then all is good (try it with IE.. it'll say content baleeted)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr nudedude said…
Here is a hint: you have to BLOCK DAILYMOTION SCRIPTS in order for it to work. g'day.
jrfan commented…
Excuse me that is no way to talk Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr silvia_oliveira said…
great!
it works!
thanks!
jrfan commented…
Im glad to hear that! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kkurji said…
Im trying to watch some of the links from the end of season 2 and ive installed firefox and the no script addon and it still does not work. It says content rejected, video removed. How do i block dailymotion scripts? Please help
yeah sometimes it'll say 'content deleted by author' then ur screwed and no amount of java blocking scripts will work. but there's about a million TV sites now that have it hosted.

you can also usually just look at the webpage source and find the link directly to the .flv flash video or whatever.
take this site for example:
link

notice how it only lets you play the video in that tiny bullshit window. now view page source and do a search for '.swf' and you should find '/swf/house/house223.swf'. just cut and paste that link right into firefox:

link

prest0 full screen (or close to it)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Copies said…
Hm... it might be that I'm a bit daft but exactly how does this thingie work? Haven't been able to find a single page where it makes a difference so I'm guessing I haven't set it up right? ...though there is a Noscript icon that says that the script has been blocked...