Dr. House THE HOUSE MD SPOT PROM!! (and after-party)

pollyloveshouse posted on Aug 08, 2008 at 12:07PM
Hey guys!! Big announcement!! This Sunday will be the House MD spot prom!! What with people in this spot coming from all over the world, not everyone gets to go to a prom, now you do!! You can find a date or come alone, whatever you like. There are no rules about that. Guys can ask girls, girls can ask guys.... heck if you really want to you can tie someone up and drag them along, just be gentle!! To try and get as many people as we can it will last 24 hours, but if we are having a great time there is no definite need to end it abruptly!

Dress sense: ... well it's not like we can see you! You might be typing naked for all we know!! But in this magical world of fanpopdom you can be wearing what you like, just let us know!!

Date and time: The doors will be thrown open in welcome at 9PM GMT (British time). I am sorry if that time doesn't suit you, but with it being 24 hours long its okay to miss the start. You can leave whenever you like, of course.

Where: Right here in my shiny new forum thread!! :D

Rules and regulations: Yeah right!! Lets just try and be friendly and have a great time!!

Music: We have a top notch DJ of the first degree! All the way from Cambridge is DJ BB!! In the case of her absence you can just play what you like. DJ BB is happy to play requests, just ask!!

If you have a date you might wanna let us know here, just so we know who is already taken! If you dont have a date it will be insane! Everyone around here is way too cool to not have a date! Just ask around, theres over 5000 fans in this spot lol

Alcohol is permitted, there are no age limits here!! People can put on whatever music they like, but magically everyone's voices will be loud enough to hear! There will be a massive dancefloor, I hope lots of people join in! Maybe we can even have one or 2 mushy romantic songs for you and your dates to enjoy ;)

If you have any questions let me know, but i think I covered everything....

EVERYONE IS INVITED

and lastly, I hope you guys all have a great time!!

Announcement!!

I am going to post some picks for prom king and queen, make sure you vote!! Then we can do the announcement at the end of the prom. What I do need to know is who wants to go into which category (King/Queen) Let me know!! Also, please don't vote for yourself! Not that any of you would though <3
last edited on Aug 10, 2008 at 03:52PM

Dr. House 1017 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...