Hetalia Hetalia RP!

BeB posted on Jan 17, 2011 at 08:39AM
This is where the RP happens, and this is the REGULAR RP! :) enjoy!
 This is where the RP happens, and this is the REGULAR RP! :) enjoy!

Hetalia 177 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 177

Vor mehr als einem Jahr BeB said…
Bloody wankers, ALL OF THEM. Well.. maybe not Japan, he's fine. I guess. But still! Why must every allies meeting be a disaster... At least I got here early, I might as well start the drawings...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr YugiohFanatic1 said…
I walked down the hall,along with Russia,and sighed."Russia.When will we actually crush them like you say we will."He smiled down at me and patted my head."Hopefully soon,but we have to gain trust first."
'Now lets see... I'll start off with China first, hmmm wait... he's looking like a girl... aw hell he does so what.' I continue drawing waiting for the others to come in.
Me and Russia walk in and see England drawing."Hello England."Russia stays quiet and only smiles."Hm....Very nice."Russia sat down,then I sat down next to Russia.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BeyondBirthday1 said…
I walked down the hallway with America. As he was ranting about how he wanted to stop global warming (still) i sighed as i kept listening. it dosn't bother me that he cares about it but the fact he insists on tlking about gets rather.....repetitive.
I turn and see Russia and Russia's twin. "Eh hello..." I turn back after nodding. I get nervous around them since were not on such great terms. I start drawing America next. 'Bloody git will probably be late- as usual.'
I sat exactly like Russia,our smiles the same,our eyes the same.We both watched England,watching every little move he made,never taking our eyes of him.
I fidget and swallow hard. 'Why do I feel 2 pairs of eyes on me...?!' I turn slightly to look at them then look back to the board quickly and start on Russia's drawing. 'There so creepy! I can't believe I'm even saying- thinking this but... I wish America would hurry and come in here! Or even China and... uh, bloody hell whats his name...? Oh Canada! Yes, can't any of them hurry! Or... no I will never resort to depending on the Frog!' "DAMN IT ALL!" I growl thew clenched teeth. Wait. "Oops."
Me and Russia were instantly at his sides."Is something the matter,England?"we both said simultaneousness.We smiled down at him,me on his right side,Russia at his left.
Me and America turned a corner and walked into the room to see tht there were three people already there. Blushing lightly i enterd the room with america. Being shy i didn't quit enjoy haveing them glance at us as we enterd the room. but as they went back to what they were doing i relaxed a bit more. i took a seat behind England with america takeing a seat next to me.
(I'll be America too for now until someone else wants to be him)
"Dudes whats up?? Whats with the scary faces! And iggy- I KNEW you drew those pictures!... How come there not crappy like your scones?" America smirks and I turn and glare at him.

"My scones are not 'crappy' as you put it! And Russia's... please excuse me. Oh!" I turn around and quickly draw Russia's twin sister and Canada and sigh finishing. "There, finished."

"Huh Canada, bro he forgot about you. Can you believe it??" I glare at the blonde and hissed

"I did not forget! You all just came early!" I feel my face heat up.
Me and Russia sit down,both smiling,and listen to them fight.We loved it when they fought."Um.I have something to say,"said Russia,raising his left hand.Then,a heart popped out of him,looking like it came out of his pocket.

(It's in the manga.)
I was about to hit America when I saw... Russia's heart.

"BLIMEY RUSSIA WHAT IS THAT?!" I jumped back and hit the blackboard and America soon followed looking pale as a sheet.

"Dude what the hell?!!?!?!" We both point to it and freak.

(I know ^^)
"It's his heart,"I said,still smiling like him."Ya.It some times just pops out."We both smiled as he held it in his hand.He then popped back in and all was normal.....for us at least.
I back up with a sweat drop falling down "U-U, I see.. just put it back in, the others should be arriving soo-" America (the bloody idoit) jumped up and proclaimed "Dude once I'm here the parTEH, has officaly begun and we can start! Those other home dogs can just get filled in later, m'kay?" Without ever waiting for anyone to answer I just stand there baffled by his ignorence.
Russia and I raised our hands."We would like to wait for everyone to join us before we start,"we said simultaneously.We liked doing that.Speaking at the same time sounded cool and was fun.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr xxGrell_Kunxx said…
I walked in the room and saw a drawing of the allies on the chalk board. My face turned red as I saw myself. "Aiya aru, I look like a girl". Ignoring the fact that I looked feminine, I sat next to Russia's twin sister.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ryans_love said…
"Hey Germany, what's up?" "How are you today, Germany?" I walked in munching wurst and planning what innovative accomplishments i could get completed that day, when I saw England looking absolutely bewildered and staring at Russia and his twin. I decide to say nothing except polite greetings and watch, interested, to see what happens next.

hope i did this right!
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I swallowed heavily and blinked furrowing my big brows, and spoke clearly "My apologises China, but I am no artist, and I think it looks a lot like you." I smirked slightly and turned to face Austria who was munching on that disgusting wurst. "Uhg, pray tell Austria, do you haaaave to eat that in here?" America jumped up munching on his own disgusting meat- AND I MEAN BURGER...

"Dude you really shouldn't talk since your scones are one of the worst things to come out of your place! I mean when I visted last time and you tried to feed me some I just threw them out the window the second you left!" He smiled as if PROUD to have been so sneaky... and that my George REALLY ticked me off!

"Excuse me?! You *@#$%!!!" I started choking that bloody idiot!
I turned to China and smiled."How are you today China?"Then Germany walked in and Me and Russia both kept smiling."Hello Germany,"we both said at the same time.We then watched as England and America fought.
"Listen to me you babbling twit! If you so much as mutter a single negative word about my scones I will break you bloody neck!!! DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND??" I tighten my grip on his throat enraged, I mean how could he say that when he used to adore my scones when he was a child??

America grips my arms allowing him to breath and say in a raspy voice "Your scones don't suck! Your scones don't suck!!!" Feeling pleased, I let go instantly putting my hands on my hips "Thats better, now if you were to just act like a proper gentlema-"

"I mean they don't suck at all- CUZ THERE NOT EVEN SCONES! There shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!" He puts his stupid childish grin and runs off- BLOODY WANKER!

"BLOODY WANKER!!!" And I voice my thoughts and run after that bastard!
Me and Russia both started laughing as the battle got worse and worse,making more and more funny for us.We even clapped in applause for a moment,then began laughing again,sounding like a harmonized laugh,my voice a few octaves higher than his.

(Me and Russia and we are really drunk.)
 Me and Russia both started laughing as the battle got worse and worse,making Mehr and Mehr funny for
.hk bj.ilbhkj, n
(Wait!Are you Austria?Or Germany?)
sorry. was i ooc? i was trying to be austria...bear with me, this is the first time i've done this. :)
(It's okay.^^ I was just trying to figure it out.because you had said Germany before and I got confused when you said "play the piano" and "I never yell.")
bjlgufyk.idtusryetzsxv
America and I stopped running and looked at Austria. Wow, and I thought he was a gentlemen! ...

"Oh man I'm sorry... I should've known when to stop, I acted like a idiot and I'm sorry..."

Why is it when we both act like idiots he takes the chance to act like a grown up?!

"Yes, yes, I apologize as well." I cross my arms and sigh, when are the others going to get here?
Russia and I slightly glared at Austria."You ruing our fun,Austria."We then smiled."But it's okay.We can always have more fun with other things."
While i was watching them i tryed avoiding there fighting i just kept to my thoughts things like 'am i really that forgettable? i wonder?' as i kept to my wondering as they fought i almost didnt notice fance walk in.

(as becca i wanna know 'is anyone france yet?' cause i didnt know. iv been gone a while anyway just wanna know)
(No.)

Me and Russia looked at each other,then sighed."We're bored,"we both said."Can we please get this meeting underway?"
(thanks)

"Yes, that sounds like a good idea." I say after getting a bit of a head ache after all the noise.

(srry if im outa charecter! XP bleh!)
(Yup.)

Me and Russia smile and just waited there for the others to give their opinions.
I sat down, making sure i was as far away from the Russias as possible. I stared out into the bright sunlight out the window, absently dancing my fingers on the table to a Chopin piece.
(Who are you again?)

We looked at the other person,both smiling and staring at them with unblinking eyes.We watched everything about that person.
(I'm austria)
(Got it.Thanks.)
I sit down 2 seats away from America and take out some papers deciding to at least get SOME work done waiting for the others. I thought I heard something next to me speak up, but decided it was nothing.

America jumped up at the chance and said "Dudes we should sooo just get on with the entire meeting and when they come in they'll be sooooooooo embarrassed!"

God he has such a big mouth but such a small brain... I sighed and stated matter-of-factly "If we even tried to do that Germany would have a fit, and we still need to wait for the others. We can't possibly have a meeting with just you, Austria, Russia and his twin, and..." I look around but then notice Canada next sitting in the chair next to Americas. "...Canada, and myself. We need to be patient."
"You forgot China."I smiled at England,that little fake,"I'm innocent" smile,and so did Russia,realizing I was correct."Kol,kol,kol,kol,"laughe­d Russia as he thought of England begging for mercy underneath his big,leather boot.

(Yes.There was a China,I'm not sure if they're still here,but there was.)
(I forgot xD)

I blinked and noticed how China was being strangely quiet and scooted away farther from Russia and his twin... they are bloody weird! And yet again America opens his large mouth

"So? Who cares! Maybe we'd get more done without them here! Ever think about that Iggy?" God why does he have to call me that??

"Its England or Britain to you prat, do go and make up silly nicknames for people." I look away and sigh thinking of how cute he used to be...

"But England... you used to let me call you that when I was a kid >:)" ...I stayed silent and glared at him slamming my fist on the table

"Yes, when you were a CHILD. Your a adult now aren't you?? Then act like one." I glared dead on at that little twit and actually put a serious face on and stood tall- or taller.

"I am, didn't you hear how I helped Japan out with that Tsunami and Earthquake of his? I'd say I really am the hero 'Britain'."

I smiled along with Russia.Even though we both loved violence,we loved progress too (only a little less than money and way less than violence).I stood up,while Russia sat,but we thought the same thing."I think you two should shut your mouths and just start this meeting.Me and Russia must get back home and see how the others are,you little cockroaches."I smiled that cute,innocent little smile I always had and sat back down,where Russia had the same smile.
(is there a Prussia and/or Hungary yet? because austria doesn't interact with many nations besides those two and germany and i don't have much to write. i can be one of them too...)
(No....There is no Prussia ((HE'S SO AWESOME!)) or Hungary.You can be any other character you want.Just as long as people remember,I'm Russia and Russia's twin.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SJ_waddles said…
Ok, who's who and can I join in? x.x
(i'm austria! Hi, SJ_waddles!)
Suuuure, lets pause in the RP for a min XD okay, YugiohFanatic1 is Russia and a OC his twin sis, I'm playing as England and America, though America is up for grabs but hes the hero and needs to be played XD like ryans_love said they're Austria annnd BeyondBirthday1 is Canada, who do you want to be?
Are we gonna start back up?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Ely_Rossiya said…
(Hi! Can I join this RP? And if I can,Could I be Italy? )
we going to do this?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr xxXsk8trXxx said…
And then I was walking with Liet and I was all like, "Oh my god!" and he was like "No way, seriously?" and I was like "Like, yeah! Totes!" and he was all like "That's cool" and I was all like "Do you wanna get, like, cake or something?" and he was all "Sure!" and I was all like "Okay! Let's like, get cake or something! You totally have to pay." and he was all like "No! I payed last time!" and I was like "You still have to pay."

(Most creative entry on this forum :D)