Heroes of Olympus RP Club Project Oculus III

Rogue475 posted on Aug 02, 2015 at 11:08PM
Disclosure; Some material described within this story is for Mature Audiences. Viewer Discretion is Advised

(This Story is based on the universe of the Grazer Chronicles, set in the time before the events of the Pitt. To join, things are going to be a little different. Everyone is going to need to create an article for their character. The form can be found below at "Characters", and please do be descriptive.)

_________________________________________­___­___­___­_

"Taylor, we've been on this road for a year now, and it seems high time I give you some answers." Mark uttered to the black-haired demigod. "I didn't tell you the whole story as to what I am, the monster I became." His voice was shaky, as if unnerved by the recollection of such pain.

"It began with my father... Jordan and I were captured shortly after the rebellion was sparked in D.C. He was so furious..." Ivory chuckled ever so slightly as the rain continued to pour. "He... Sent us away, his only children..."

"We arrived at a Grazer compound in the Japanese isles... Iwo Jima, the site of one of the biggest slaughters the world has ever known. It was called; Site Echo, the place that would become our home for the next six years..."

~Mark Ivory to Taylor Kinnley

_________________________________________­___­___­___­_
link
 [b][u]Disclosure; Some material described within this story is for Mature Audiences. Viewer Discretio
last edited on Aug 03, 2015 at 02:39PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Rogue475 said…
Ivory

The blur came at him quicker than he could have ever realized. Mark jolted back as the edge came into contact with the side of his face. Within a split second the boy was on the ground, his hands covering a bloodied mouth. "Too slow, Marky..." Jordan's voice echoed as the world spun. Another strike shook the boy, an unending torment that swelled within.

Mark roared as the wooden blade impacted his arm, the violent thrash causing ripples of pain to swarm. "Get up!" The voice called out, an Ivory's. Only this one was paralyzed to move from his brother's rage. "I said; Get the fuck up!" Jordan screamed at him, the words fading as the world spun from such pain.