Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Grazer Chronicles: The Last Stand, Part 1

Nicolicious posted on May 13, 2013 at 10:30AM
In the year 2026, the Mist was destroyed by an ancient Drakon that broke free of its cage in the Pacific Ocean. When the Mist was destroyed mortals could see monsters and monsters could harm them. The Demigods acting out in defence destroyed the monsters, but revealed their secrets to the world. In fear the worlds governments formed a single united government and hunted down and slayed the Demigods. Demigods that survived were imprisoned in a maximum security prison called The Pitt, escaped to a sanctuary island called The City or joined the Demigod rebellion group known as the DSF( Demigod Strike Force).
In the year 2037, the Demigods in the Pitt broke out and four months later started their around the world trip till they ended up in Chernobyl, an irradiated overgrown city in Ukraine, Europe. At the same time as the landing in Chernobyl, The City was attacked by an army or Grazers and destroyed and with multiple casualties they escaped by boat to Chernobyl. The DSF suddenly made huge moves on the other Demigod prisons around the world and brought them to Chernobyl. The Demigods can survive in Chernobyl due to their mutative resistance to radiation and in Chernobyl the main base of operations for the demigods is found. Inside the Demigods train and plan their attack on the Grazers.
The year is now 2040. The Demigods have amassed a large army and are preparing to barge down the doors of the Grazers and defeat their enemy once and for all.
Alongside the Demigods there is a small Military force comprised of Ex-Grazers or Mortals who wish to fight for the Demigod's freedoms.
Inside the Demigod's army there is a group of Demigods known as the Inner Circle. Previous Rpers from the old Rps are in the Inner Circle if they want. The Inner Circle controls the Demigod Army.

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Weapons:

Powers:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Previous life in The Pitt, The City or The DSF:

Inner Circle?:

Name:

Parents:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Weapons:

Inner Circle?:

History before joining the Demigod's Army:

Blake Ironheart-Hercules-Inner Circle-Blaze_of_Ares
Alton Hamilton II-Poseidon-Alvin2442
Devin King-Apollo-Inner Circle-JasmineValdez
Jaeda Embers-Hades-Inner Circle-1stJae513
Arik Takahashi-Nemesis-Inner Circle-Spikegilfer1997
Sam Irons-Kratos-Mutilation
Mion Sonozaki-Janus-SonozakiMion
Ace Armstrong-Ares-Inner Circle-ConnorandTravis
Dalton David-Poseidon-torrent
Reece Morgan-Hermes-mcterra
The City
Blaze Phoenix-Mars-Inner Circle-Blaze_of_Ares
Alvin Hamilton III-Poseidon-Inner Circle-Alvin2442
Roberto Juarez-Kratos-Mutilation
Travis Knight-Hades-Inner Circle-ConnorandTravis
Astral Bain-Knight-1999jacko
The DSF
Leon Barnett-Hawkeye-Athena-Inner Circle-Rogue475
Ashleigh-Ash-Aphrodite-Inner Circle-JasmineValdez
Other
James Lucas-Apollo-Ranger487
Justin Mcullen-Poseidon-Inner Circle-bh56

Mortals
Ex-Grazer
Mark Ivory-Rogue475
Kate Rodrigues-Nicolicious

Previous Civilian
Elizabeth-Pink-bookworm

Grazers
Jordan Ivory-Rogue47
Adrian Ewing-Alvin2442
"Jack" Jackson Vincentih Reid-Spikegilfer1997
last edited on Feb 17, 2014 at 08:25AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 3580 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 3580

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Nicolicious said…
Name: Taylor Kinley

Immortal Parent: Thanatos

Mortal Parent: Kate Kinley(deceased)

Weapons: A Stygian Iron dagger named Woe, her hands.

Powers: Shadow Shockwave, Shadow Traveling and The Death Touch .

Appearance: 6"2, Originally blonde hair that is now dyed permanent black whenever she finds dye, medium build from surviving in the Pitt and fighting Grazers, scars across her body from torture and battle, dark blue eyes streaked with grey.

Apparel: Simple black T-Shirt with a dusty blood covered combat jacket and blue ripped jeans.

Personality: Worn, kind, dark, trustworthy, slow to trust strangers, loyal to friends.

Previous life in The Pitt, The City or The DSF: Was taken to the Pitt at the age of 7 and became the Warder at 15. When she was 17 she broke out of the Pitt with the others and traveled across the globe till they reached Chernobyl. She soon left with the Ex-Grazer Mark to help others and was last seen in Africa rioting a Grazer compound alongside Mark.

Inner Circle?: No. She hasn't been to Chernobyl in three years.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Blaze_of_Ares said…
Name: Blaze Takumi Phoenix

Immortal Parent: Mars

Mortal Parent: ...

Weapons: A Gold Katana, lost his other sword

Powers: Powers of Mars and Hyperion

Appearance: pic

Apparel: pic

Personality: ...

Previous life in The Pitt, The City or The DSF: Sentinel of the City

Inner Circle?: Yes
 Name: Blaze Takumi Phoenix Age: 21 Immortal Parent: Mars Mortal Parent: ... Weapons: A Go
Name: Blake Ironheart

Immortal Parent: Hercules

Mortal Parent: Julia Ironheart

Weapons: A special glove, only one, the other was given to Taylor

Powers: Strength

Appearance: pic

Apparel: ...

Personality:

Previous life in The Pitt, The City or The DSF: The Pitt. One of the escapee.

Name: Blake Ironheart Age: 20 Immortal Parent: Hercules Mortal Parent: Julia Ironheart We
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Rogue475 said…
Name: Mark Ivory

MP: Deceased

Weapons: A unique Ebony blade that can retract into the handle, His Custom M1911

Powers: Master of Shadow Travel

Appearance: Jet -Black straight hair, Blue eyes, Moderately muscular, 6' tall, Pale skin.

Apperal: Kevlar vest, Right-handed fingerless glove, Cargo pants, Cloak, and a Unique skull mask

Personality: Its Mark... but more mature

Previous Life: He was a Grazer Assassin, but now fights for the good of the world(cheesy, I know.)

Inner circle: no
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Name: Mark Ivory Age: 20 MP: Deceased Weapons: A unique Ebony blade that can retract into th
Rogue475 commented…
TOTALLY DISHONORED CHARACTER! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Nicolicious commented…
XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
mouldie commented…
Omg i have seen this dare devil character on my UC browzer's UC video's .... its terrific .... LOL XD trying to figure it out what is Blaze up to .... Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(Hey guys.)
I walked through the forest towards Mark and my tent. We were in Canada trying to free a group of about twenty Demigods from a small Grazer encampment and I had just scouted the area.
Blaze
I study the map, thinking of a battle plan
Blake
I train in the training area
"Hey..."
"Hey." I close the flap of the tent and sit down on my cot.
Blaze
"Come on Blake"
He nods and follow me. We go the armoury and suit up
"There camp isn't all that fortified. We can hit it in the morning with little resistance." I tel him.
(Gtg.)
(bye)
"What?... I think we should attack while its still dark" I say and put on my mask. "I say we go now..."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Mutaliation said…
Name: Sam Irons.

Immortal Parent: Kratos.

Mortal Parent: Unknown.

Weapons: Usually uses his fists, but has broken chains shackled around his wrists that he sometimes uses as weapons.

Powers: Super strength. (he gets stonger the more he gets hit)

Appearance: 8 feet tall, tan, long black messy hair, large goatee, and extremely muscular.

Apparel: Tattered black shirt, and worn out blue jeans.

Personality: Really quiet and likes to keep to self, can either be really afraid or show ne fear at all, and has an affinity for nature.

Previous Life: Was imprisoned in the lower levels of The Pitt when he was very young, he was used for his strength to move large amounts of garbage to the incinerator, he was abused and treated terrible, and after years of pain, he became strong enough to break from his chains and escape The Pitt. (sorry if I don't really know how The Pitt works)
Inner Circle: No

Name: Jordan Ivory

Parents: Deceased

Appearance: Black hair, Green eyes, Well Muscled

Apparel: Dark Cloak

Personality: Dark...

Weapons: Mark's old Sword, a Full-Auto Glock 18C

Inner Circle?: No

Grazer Assassin
 Name: Jordan Ivory Age: 26 Parents: Deceased Appearance: Black hair, Green eyes, Well Mu
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Alvin2442 said…

Name: Alton Joseph Hamilton II

Immortal Parent: Poseidon

Mortal Parent: Adrian Ewing, a Grazer.

Weapons: An improved version of Riptide which now has steel in it. He also has a spear and he got himself a fighting style now. He also has a high grade whip.

Powers: He has all of his other powers, but they improved, and he learned how to use his powers from his Family Line and control them.

Appearance: 6'5, his hair is has gained some blue in it. His eyes are a clear water color. He's built and muscular, from all of the tortures the Grazers had him do, working out, battling grazers, and escaping the Pitt. His hair is longer, reaching a little past his neck. He has multiple whiplashes on his back and one giant scar across his back, because of his mom.

Apparel: Blue shirt with no sleeves, a black leather jacket, grey jeans, dark green shoes, which help him when fighting and running. Black Fingerless Leather gloves.

Personality: Alton has become less tolerant and more serious from his travels. He still retained his calmness and his cool under fire thing has become better. He's a little more trusting then before.

Previous life in The Pitt, The City or The DSF: Was took to the Pitt at age 7. He used to do slave work, before the Grazers made him do coal work. At age 12, they put him in the Arena, and since he was good at all of them, the grazers made him do all three. At age 17, he broke free from the Pitt with help from his friends. When they made it to Chernobyl, he left back to the US and searched for the gods. The last time he was seen was raiding a minor Grazer prison and helping the prisoners escape.

Inner Circle?: No, he been traveling the entire U.S, looking to see if any gods have survived the Olympus attack.
Name: Leon Barnett 

Nickname: Hawkeye 

Immortal Parent: Athena 

Appearance: Brown rough hair, green eyes, medium build. 

Personality: Leader, Smart 

Weapons: .338 magnum M98B Sniper Rifle, MEUSOC M1911 Tactical flashlight attachment. 

Powers: Perception  

DSF: he was a sniper-in training when he was found out, he promptly escaped and ran. Later found by a group of demigods heading to alaska, which there he signed up to be a DSF sniper. 
 Name: Leon Barnett  Nickname: Hawkeye  Age: 28 Immortal Parent: Athena  Appearance
(One question: Are you done posting character sheets?)
(Do you even realize how many characters we have in those three RPs?)
(I'm guessing one for each RP =P)
(Oh lordly. This is going to be a long page...)
(Probably)
I run up and kick off a wall, before slicing up a Grazer.
laugh
(There is the Alvin we all know and love! JK)
Leon-
"Steady... now, I want you to chamber a round" I say to the Sniper Cadet next to me. He does so and aims down the sight once more. I had a spotting scope positioned at the target at 1 Kilometer away, I was personally training all the Demigods who wanted to become Snipers in the Demigod Army. "Your doing great. Now, When your ready take the shot" I say silently to the boy. Moments later a powerful bang echos through Chernobyl, I could see the bullet impact through the scope. "...One click to the left...Adjust"
(Alton, Alvin hasn't came yet.)

"Easy work..." I turn around to see about 5 more Grazers.
(It was a vague statement, more of an "in general" type remark)
(I'm rather curious: Alton/Alvin,Blake/Blaze?)
Alvin2442 commented…
I changed two letters. Blaze changed 1 letter. I conquer. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Name: Alvin Hamilton III

Immortal Parent: Poseidon

Mortal Parent: Adrian Ewing

Weapons: A sword, dagger, trident, and a bow&arrow.

Powers: Poseidon's Powers. Hamilton Family Line Powers.

Appearance: Pic

Apparel: Pic

Personality: Alvin's.

Previous life in The Pitt, The City or The DSF: Sentinel of The City

Name: Alvin Hamilton III Age: 21 Immortal Parent: Poseidon Mortal Parent: Adrian Ewing W
Rogue475 commented…
claws? don't bother replying, I simply won't understand. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Alvin2442 commented…
Changed it. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Rogue475 commented…
...You have suprised me Serrà(sir) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
"Alright. If you think so."
"Indeed I do." I remark and load my 1911.
IstJae513 commented…
fohlen, colt 1911, im guessing thats the same gun dean uses Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Rogue475 commented…
1911 is a model of handgun shared Von countless companies who have produced their own version of the style. fohlen, colt was the first company to use the Design Von John Browning and mass produce the pistol. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I get up off my cot and grab the swords I had picked up in Africa. They looked a bit like machetes with the jagged sides, but they cut things to shreds.
I walk to the edge of the woods, the Outpost was just beyond. The sun just begining to rise in the east, it was quite chilly too... but then again, its Canada. "Are you ready?"
Name: Roberto Juarez.

Immortal Parent: Kratos.

Mortal Parent: Maria Juarez.

Weapons: Fists and a Celestial Bronze bat.

Powers: Super strength (his strength get progressively powerful over time.)

Appearance: Tall, buff, and has his hair in a buzz cut.

Apparel: wears a gray hoodie, black jeans, and white sneakers

Personality:

Previous Life: Lived in The City as a knight, strived to become a Dragoon. (that's all I got for him, I know next to nothing about The City as well as The Pitt)

Inner Circle?: No.
(I'd really like to know what is going on. I don't like not knowing anything :( I'm gonna go blow my brains out now)
Alton
I mouthed something, before I appeared behind them and kicked them in the backs.
Rogue475 commented…
huh? Du kicked all five of them in the backs... damn... Chuck Norris Style Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(The City was attacked and burned to the ground and everyone fled to Chernobyl where most of the Demigods from the DSF, The City and The Pitt now plan the destruction of the Grazers.)
(Btw you don't need to have a character from each Rp. You can just have one.)
"Yeah. This should be easy." I smile. Over then past three years I had grown closer to Mark and he was pretty much a brother now.
I ponder where to go to next.
(Yea, I know that second thing, but when I thought of Sam, Roberto came into my mind too, and two brothers from different places sounds pretty fun to do)
(So I can join you guys on this Canada mission as Roberto?)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr JasmineValdez said…
(Brace yourselves, character sheets. Ready?)

Name: Devin

Immortal Parent: Apollo

Mortal Parent: A former country singer, now dead.

Weapons: Her old bow, a gold knife that turns into a ring

Powers: Controlling light, archery, healing, and occasional visions

Appearance: Long black hair, almost gold eyes

Apparel: Black leather jacket, tee, jeans, and boots

Personality: Friendly, but a lot more serious now

Previous life in The Pitt, The City or The DSF: Escaped the Pitt in a tank with Ace, Taylor, Blake, Alton, and Peter. They met Mark and found other demigods... You guys know what all happened

Inner Circle: Yes

Name: Ashleigh

Immortal Parent: Aphrodite

Mortal Parent: N/A

Weapons: A pistol, and Katropis

Powers: Charmspeaking

Appearance: Curly strawberry-blonde hair, brown eyes

Apparel: Sweatshirt, jeans, and converse

Personality: Talkative, a leader

Previous life in The Pitt, The City or The DSF: Viper- 02 DSF

Inner Circle: Yes

And hopefully you guys know Jas by now, but she's been MIA for a while in this RP. I'll probably bring her in later.
(Darkling, Rogue and I haven't been to Chernobyl in three years, but you could be a demigod/titan we found in our journeys.)
"Well, shall we?" I say with a smile under my mask. I then vanish and reappear in one of the guard towers, which I promptly stabbed the Occupants to.
(Or Sam?)
(As I said. You can have one of them join us through our travel and is with us now, but we aren't an operation. We just travel.)
I shake my head and disappear in a blur of shadow and reappear in the compound. Digging my sword into a G's throat, I toss him to the ground and run off through the compound.
(Alrighty then, I'll make a post now, then I have to do something)
Sam: *walks through the forest looking at all that nature has to bring me, when I hear a noise, then I slowly walk toward it to find what it was*
I stop in my tracks. Someone was in the forest behind me.
I teleport to each of the guard towers and make clean kills with all the tower guards.
Spinning around, I point my sword into the darkness. I could make out the shape of a figure. He was tall, muscular and around my age. Grazer.
(Is this Jordan's que?)
I make my way to the courtyard and fight my way to where the Demigods were being held.
Nicolicious commented…
Nope. It's Sam I'm seeing, but Jordan can come and beat the shiz out of us. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr JasmineValdez said…
Devin: I walk through the old amusement park.

*I see the girl look at me, I stop in my tracks and hope she can't see me if I don't move*
"Come out now, so I can gut you." I tell the guy.