Heroes of Olympus RP Club War at Seas: The Omega Pirates

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Jan 15, 2013 at 08:51AM
Back when Pirates were everything, there was a war. An unknown war between Greek and Romans. Any marine ship belonging to any country is a secondary enemy. The Greek leader is Edward "Blackbeard" Teach. Here you are a seamen of the Omega Pirates. You man ship Achilles Redemption. It has 40 cannons and 8 swivels.
Ranking(Highest to Lowest)

[Ship's Official]
Captain: Avis "Blaze Emerald" Aquila Phoenix, son of Ares[Mars] (me)
Quartermaster(Second In-charge; Almost same rank as Captain. Also Navigate): Rodger "Yeti" Ceyx, son of Boreas (Hades_Shadow)
First Mate(Captain's mate).: Reina "Siren" Jackson, daughter of Poseidon (JasmineValdez)
Navigator(Quartermaster's mate): Taylor "Crossbones" D'Lassio, daughter of Thanatos (Nicolicious)
Boatswain(Crew's Foremen): Alvin "Glauketas" Hamilton, son of Poseidon (Alvin2442)

[Ship's Crew]
Q-deck's Men(Crew who men swivels and Quarterdeck's mast):
Master Gunner(In-Charge of weapons status and deadly supplies: Gun Powder, Cannons...):
Doctor[x5]:
Gunners[x48](Please Specify Cannon or Swivel):
Cook[x2]
Watchmen[x4]: Matt "Finn", son of Nemesis (Rogue475)
Kiera "Rogue" Mason (ShadowRanger)
Sailors[∞]:
Cabinboy(Cook's helper, does most of cleaning of the ship):
Prisoners: Sonia Adams

The Achilles Redemption:
It's a medium size ship. It has 40 cannons: 36 Under deck, 2 Fore Cannons, 4 On deck. It has 8 swivels: 2 At the front, 2 on each side of the Deck, 1 On each side of the Quarterdeck. 2 Masts and 2 Side-Masts. The Ram is made from Celestial Bronze with the inside of a strong mortal metal. The ship is strong and able to withstand rams and most broadsides. The Ship is controlled by the Captain (like Percy with boats).

Things you must know as an Omega Pirate:
All Sailors on board are armed with a Musket, Pistol and scimitar
Cannon and Swivel Ammunition
Cannon Ball: Normal one cannon shot
Chain-Shots: It hits the mast of the ship causing the enemy ship to not be able move.
Tri-Shots: It shoots 3 Cannons at once
Explosive Shot: The cannon ball explodes on impact
Greek Fire attachment: Swivels use this most of the time. The cannon is light up with Greek fire before being shot.

Tactics and Plans
The Achilles Spear: When the ships onto the other ship in the middle most times splitting it apart or making the Redemption get stuck into the ship.
Manticore's Blast: All the cannons and swivels are to face forward to blast.
Omega Aegis: The Redemption will blast forward to stop cannons from hitting something(Ally, Base...)
Neamon Claw: Upon a broadside, all Sailors are to jump onto the enemy vessel, attack and return before the Redemption leaves.

Fill this up to join:

Name:
*Pirate Name:

Age(Must be above 17):

God Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Personality:

Appearance:

Powers:

Weapons:

History(Please include why they were chosen into Emerald's crew and how they got their Pirate Name):

Mods of this RP:
NicoL
Jas
Alvin
Rogue
Shadow
Me (course XD)

This RP is Affiliated with link
 Back when Pirates were everything, there was a war. An unknown war between Greek and Romans. Any mari
last edited on Jan 25, 2013 at 03:42PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 332 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 332

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Blaze_of_Ares said…
(Achilles Redemption)
 (Achilles Redemption)
Name: Avis Aquila Phoenix
*Pirate Name: Emerald

Age(Must be above 17): 20

God Parent: Mars

Mortal Parent: Elizabeth Aquila Phoenix

Personality: Eh...

Appearance: Pic Has green eyes too

Powers: Controls fire and controls Achilles Redemption as Blackbeard controls Queen Ann's Revenge. Controls weapons but he needs to concentrate and is very hard to do.

Weapons: A katana, an old scimitar and a Double Barrel pistol.

History: He was captured by Blackbeard after he and his crew was disavowed. When the Queen Ann's was attack, he saved Blackbeard from a cannon. He chose to switch sides and a captain a ship in the Greek side. Blackbeard gave him a ship and chose the crew for him. No one knows his a son of Mars, the crew thinks his a son of Ares. Before he Captain a new ship Blackbeard, he was sent to a shaman of some sort at an island. The shaman changed his hair and eyes to Emerald colour. He was called Emerald then.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Name: Avis Aquila Phoenix *Pirate Name: smaragd Age(Must be above 17): 20 God Parent: Mars
"FIRE ALL CANNONS!" I order. "Switch to the Greek fire! Swivels! Take care of those long boats!" After 5 minutes all the long boats are gone. I raise my arm stopping a cannon from blasting me off my ship. I blast it back to the ship, our enemy, a British Man of War. "PREPARE FOR THE ACHILLES SPEAR!"
I turn my ship setting cross to ram into the Man of War. I unsheathe my scimitar and point it ahead "FORWARD" I roar, the Achilles Redemption sped up to an unboat-like speed. We sail on a wave and we ram on the boat splitting it down the middle. "TAKE EVERYTHING AND LEAVE NOTHING!" I jump over and go to the Quarter deck. I fight with the captain
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Hades_Shadow said…
Name: Rodger Ceyx

Pirate Name: Yeti

God Parent: Boreas [Aquilon]

Mortal Parent: Jane Ceyx

Personality: Rough and Tough, hired mercenary, does work for whoever pays him the best

Appearance: White hair, Blue eyes, tan skin, 6' 7", Brawn and bulky.

Powers: Ice creation, freezing objects, wind control.

Weapons: Whip made from the Aurora Borealis, Celestial Bronze Gun Cutlass.

History: Orphaned at a young age, He went onboard a small ship by the name of Calypso's Song, He was a cannon boy who worked well at his job. at age 20 He was promoted to main cannoneer of the ship after years of service, when the ship was attacked by the Achilles Redemption, He froze the cannons on the opposing ship, causing explosions along the deck. He was then brought captive in-front of Captain Emerald, taken into the captains quarters, He was then told how this was a Demi-God ship, made pay arrangements, and became a member on the crew. He has worked his way to his position, and after many frozen events and brutality, earned the name Yeti
 Name: Rodger Ceyx Pirate Name: Yeti Age: 24 God Parent: Boreas [Aquilon] Mortal Parent: J
(you don't have to put [Aquilon] I put [Mars] there cause my real God parent is Mars, not Ares)
I cut the Captain's arm off
I set off a shot from my sword, then cover the blade in ice and cut him down. I then loot the fellow and head to the next one.
 I set off a shot from my sword, then cover the blade in ice and cut him down. I then loot the fellow
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Rogue475 said…
(based off AC3, Awsomness...)
I cut the captain's head off. I take it and raise it
"ABANDON SHIP!" the Quartermaster yell and they all jump off. "Yeti! Take over..." I jump back on the Redemption and go to my quarters. I sit on my bed and look at my right hand: SPQR....
Name: Henry Boyle
*Pirate Name: none, he is a british officer
Age(Must be above 17): 25
God Parent: Nemesis
Mortal Parent: Dead
Personality: Brave, Loyal, A natural Leader.
Appearance: British red coat officer jacket
Powers: expert shot
Weapons: Revolver, English bronze sword
History(Please include why they were chosen into Emerald's crew and how they got their Pirate Name): he is currently serving on the H.M.S Enterprise, as the executive 2nd in command.
(blaze why do most of your characters have no shirt on???)
(Gtg bye)
I whip the man at the helm, then grab the wheel, "Victory on the Sea!" I yell, making wind blow in our favor.
We were heading toward the great barrier reef.
I get someone to man the helm, then have them level out with the Achilles Redemption. "Where to Boss?"
"Captain, what are your orders?" I ask, entering the captain's chambers.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr JasmineValdez said…
Name: Reina Jackson
*Pirate Name: Siren

Age(Must be above 17): 18 ha :P

God Parent: Poseidon

Mortal Parent: Not important

Personality: Serious, stern

Appearance: Long ash blonde hair, cold gray eyes

Powers: Controlling the ocean, breathing under water, etc

Weapons: Sword made from many different metals, all fused together. It can cut practically anything.

History(Please include why they were chosen into Emerald's crew and how they got their Pirate Name): Ran away from home on her 17th birthday, she then choose to join the crew when they were docked at England for supplies. She had never sailed before, but easily could do many jobs on the ship better than some experienced members of the crew, because she was a daughter of Poseidon. This made her be promoted to First Mate after a while. She's called Siren because she's very convincing and can trick people into doing what she wants.

Other: Speaks with a British accent
"to the north, past the islands." He replies and I nod, then exit the cabin.
Name: Jason Noland
Pirate Name: Jake
Age(Must be above 17): 19
God Parent: Neptune
Mortal Parent: killed by captain, but Jason doesn't know yet.
Personality: brave, loner, smart, disrespectful.
Appearance: greasy brown hair, green eyes, and a special mark on the back of his hand he has had his entire life.
Powers: control of water
Weapons: bronze rogue dagger
History(Please include why they were chosen into Emerald's crew and how they got their Pirate Name): life is h*'ll due to being tormented by other pirates. Wishes he could do better and live a good life, free of the horror of war.
"Siren!" I yell over to the Achilles Redemption, "CATCH!" I toss over a rope with a cannonball to weigh it down.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Nicolicious said…

Name: Taylor D'Lassio
*Pirate Name: Crossbones

Age(Must be above 17): 19

God Parent: Thanatos

Mortal Parent: Deceased

Personality: Sharp, Leader, Loyal

Appearance: Brown hair tied back on a pony tail, blue eyes, a scar going across her left cheek, 6"2, Medium Build.

Powers: The powers of Thanatos etc.

Weapons: A stygian iron cutlass and an ebony bow.

History(Please include why they were chosen into Emerald's crew and how they got theirs Pirate Name): Her mother was murdered by the British for supposed Heresy. She then ran away and was found by one of Blackbeard's men. She was then assigned to the Achilles Redemption at 17. She got her name Crossbones after she used a sword moulded from from bones to kill a British Crew.
big smile
(This is going to be awesome!)
"ahead, full sails!" I shout to the sailors and the ship soon moves at a faster pace.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr JasmineValdez said…
(That sword is sweet)

I catch the rope and put the end of it on the deck.
I walk across like a tight rope, only to switch halfway to and underhanging cling, sloth style

(I know, the only Mod to it for my character is instead of a shell, it is a Snowflake)
I notice a ship's mast in the distance. "...Pirate?" I mutter to myself and take out my spotter scope... "the ship boasts a Greek flag..." I mutter and head to the captain. "Sir, we have an unknown Greek warship due north 20 degrees." I say while saluting my captain. "Very well, take the helm let's find out what they''re doing all the way out here."
SHIP:
THE H.M.S DEFIANT
Class: English Frigate
Alliance: Britain
Guns: 38 broadside, 2 fore (front)guns.
Crew: 147
Masts: 3 main, 2 starboard and port sides
Service: 2 years
Commanding Officer: Captain James Nolan
 SHIP: THE H.M.S DEFIANT Class: English fregatte Alliance: Britain Guns: 38 broadside, 2 fore (fro
I head over to Capt. Emerald, "So Capt, what are we doing with the spare ship, and when do I get paid?" I say as I board, "I have the Captains Quarters on lock and key, his treasure is good as ours."
"bring us in behind them, with luck we can take them by suprise." The captain says to me, then speaks to the entire crew: "ready yourselves for a fight, and prepare a counter force"!" He shouts. "For king and country!" We all cheer and ready for a fight, just in case of hostility.
(Are you talking about our ship or some other one, if it was us it would be two ships.)
(we are behind the main ship, so we can't yet see the other...)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Nicolicious said…
I study the map with my compass and look around.
"Aye, take everything. Give it to the crew. Make sure everyone get once. For me? Just give one piece" I go to the Navigator "Where are we Crossbones?"
(On yeah, Rogue why is Jake a Roman? Cause we are part of the Greek Army and the British don't know Greek or Roman battleships unless they are Greek or Roman. And what do you mean why are most of my characters shirtless?)
laugh
(I think I'm gonna make another RP...)
(Lol, I notice a lot of your pics for your characters are shirtless...)
(Jake is Roman, but he doesn't know it yet, just like your character killed his mother...
(yeah the ship just looked like a Greek ship I guess, but as far as they know you could be a merchant ship or a fully loaded warship)
(Okay.
Well, it warship cause there is a sinking ship by it... and that's only Lyko/Blaze and this Emerald!...right?)
(No more Romans in this RP.
And should I make a Roman version of this RP?)
(Idk, why no romans?)

I head back, tell everyone to scavange the place and I get some helmsmen to help me unload the captains quarters.
(No)
(Add a Roman section to the RP, so that others may be captains and master and commanders)
(no I think you may have a little too many RPs... please don't get mad)
"wait... sir the're is another ship... they''re pirates! Sir, I need orders!" I say looking through my scope. "We strike them when they least expect it, bring us right behind them and broadside their a*ses!" He replies and I command the sailors to bring us by the enemy ship.
(ya like a roman ship!)

I set a plank across to carry our bounty, then go across. "they got all of it coming over!"
(or like a fleet of ships)
After I load everything over, i take the loot to the captains quarters, the go to the lookout, "do a scan and then report" I tell him as go to divide the treasure
"Are you ready?" I ask Timothy(the left-tenant) and lean against a beam near the teenage boy. "yes sir, are we going into battle today?" He asks with a slight smile. "I don't know, not yet at least." I reply and pat him on the back. "Good luck." I say and get back to the captain's side.
I start dividing the money amongst the crew members, making sure it is all equal, except those who the captain has said could have raises, then put them in sack with the persons name on it.
we arrive nearly a mile away. behind them and wait silently for the captain's signal. I attach my sword to my belt quickly and prepare to fight for my life, we were all nervous and a little scared. But all the sudden I see the glint of a spotter scope. "we've been spotted!" I shout and look at the captain. "ey, bring her about and ready the broadsides"
(wouldn't we notice a ship, right behind us? and when to they move that fast?)

I finish the dividing, leaving jewelry and gems out to be divided later, when a cabin boy runs in, "Sir, British Fleet ship behind us" "Alert the captain, until you receive orders from him, tell the crew to make a run for it!"