Heroes of Olympus RP Club "The Central"

JasmineValdez posted on Dec 20, 2012 at 10:25PM
12, 21, 2012. The date the Mayans predicted the end of the world. (*cough* they ran out of room on a big rock *cough*) On the day of the supposed apcoloypse, demigods rose up and took over parts of New York, to protect themselves from the coming disaster. That day, monsters came for the demigods, more than ever before, new, horrible types of monsters.Many were lost.Most mortals ran for their lives. The demigods put up a giant blockade/wall surrounding their new "territory" and no one was allowed in or out . But every wall has holes.
There is no connection to the outside world, no electricity,no running transportation,no electronics. Decisions are made from a group of leaders who were elected at the beginning of the takeover, and rules are strictly enforced. You're trapped here with them, like it or not.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
This new country is formed of 5 colonies, formerly known as
New York City: Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, and Staten Island.

-New York City- "The Central"-
The City is split up into camps within the districts, the majority of land outside the camps is considered unsafe. The biggest camp is located in Times Square and the leaders work from the Empire State Building (Olympus is no longer there)

Manhattan- "The Subs"
The one of the most populated colony, known best for the subway tunnels, which is considered the only safe way to walk from district to district.

Bronx- "The Zoo"
Known for Yankee Stadium, and The Bronx Zoo, now known for the high concentrations of monsters outside these two refugee camps.

Queens- "The Land of Kings"
A large camp is set up in the park where the Unisphere is located, it is supposed to be very safe, yet very hard to reach unless you were there at the beginning of the apocolapse.

Brooklyn- "The Main"
Just about everything can be found here, still thriving. Coney Island is a major camp location.

Staten Island- "The Loners"
A not very eaisly visited place, the only way there is across the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge, which is a long, dangerous walk.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
Ranks:
Leaders: Those in charge of the entire central, only 4. (Non-RP characters)
Governors: Those who lead a certain district of NYC. (Non-RP characters)
Bosses: Those who lead a certain camp.
Guides: People who help others travel between camps.
Citizen: A known member of a certain camp.
Loner: An unknown, not to be trusted
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­-
To join please just fill this out:

Name:
Colony:
Personality:
Appearance:
Weapon:
Powers:
Fears:
Other:

Survivors:
Vienna- Boss Of Yankee Stadium (Me)
Alexei- Loner, Staten Island (Blaze_of_Ares)
Frost- Loner, Staten Island (Alvin2442)
Taylor- Guide (Nicolicious)
Jace- Citizen (hippy-hoppy)
last edited on Jan 03, 2013 at 01:38AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 121 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 121

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Blaze_of_Ares said…
Name: Alexei Avis
IP: Pluto
Colony: Staten Island
Personality: Dark
Appearance: Pic, always wear his Tomeo Necklace
Weapon: A black staff
Powers: Controls black flames and shadow travel and other Pluto things
Fears: None, so far
Other: No...
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Name: Alexei Avis Age: 19 IP: Pluto Rank: Loner Colony: Staten Island Personality: Dark Appeara
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Alvin2442 said…
Name: Frost
IP: Boreas
Colony: Staten Island
Personality: Cold.
Appearance: Frost has hair as white as snow and pale skin. His eyes are a light blue with white streaks. He has a dangerous aura around that gives off power and is muscular. Frost has sword sheath on his back. Two pistol holsters on his waist, and a secret knife in his belt. He wears a red jacket or white jacket and a golden medallion. He wears the same color jeans and a serious expression.
Weapon: A celestial bronze on his back that's white and he can channel his powers through it. He has two pistols and a large knife on his belt.
Powers: Frost has his dad's powers and can use them like a god. He learned how to do this after years of training.
Fears: He has none, the only way to survive in this world, now at days.
Other: Frost power exceeds the level of minor demigods and enters the level of the Big Three Kids.
 Name: Frost Age: 19 IP: Boreas Rank: Loner Colony: Staten Island Personality: Cold. Appearance:
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Nicolicious said…
Name: Taylor D'Lassio

IP: Thanatos

Colony: Staten Island, but travels between them all.

Personality: Nice, kind, upbeat.

Appearance: 5"10, Muscly, Brown tied back hair, wears a dusty brown combat jacket with a bronze chest plate underneath and blue jeans. Oh and her black steel capped boots.

Weapon: Grimsever the sword and her bow Cliffhanger.

Powers: Shadow Travel, Shockwave, all that stuff.

Fears: Fire.

Other: Has a pet scorpion called Stingy.
 Name: Taylor D'Lassio Age: 19 IP: Thanatos Rank: Guide Colony: Staten Island, but travels
Vor mehr als einem Jahr JasmineValdez said…
Name: Vienna

IP: Dionysus

Colony: Bronx, but travels often

Personality: Not serious, random, kind

Appearance: Bright red hair, icy blue eyes. Wears knee length jean shorts, a Yankee baseball t-shirt, converse

Weapon: Mahogany bow, ruby bladed knife

Powers: Can cause or cure madness in both people and the monsters, summon grape vines

Fears: Losing the stadium to monsters, she's responsible for all the people in it

Other: Is well known in most camps, moves around often
I walk down an abandoned road towards Bronx with two Demi-God travellers behind me. "Now this road. Wow. This road has a very long and horrible history my Amis." I say. We pass some abandoned building and finally make it to Bronx. "Here I'll take you to the Yankee Stadium. For extra cash though." I say smiling. They give me their money and we continue on.
I see a guide and two demigods coming this way from the balcony, so I grab my bow and head down to the entrance.
I look around for monsters and then walk away. A map made of ice in front of me.
I make it to the entrance and smile. "Alright. You're here." I say. They thank me. "No probs Amis(Friends)." I see Vienna and smile. "Hey Vienna. Long time no see."
I drop the ice map and walk towards the gates' of the Bronx.
I raise from the shadow of Veina. "Where there is light there will be darkness. Where there is demigods, there will be monsters" I say in a deep dark voice. I point to Staten "In the dark where no one goes, demons break, making holes." I disappear I appear behind Taylor "Destroying homes with one sweep. Fighting them off is a tough fight." I walk out of the shadow "To hell I sent them, but the holes, they left them...." I sink into the shadows
"Nice to see you Taylor. There's never too many guides that make it here besides you." I see the guy rise from the shadows and listen. "There's holes in the Staten blockade?"
I come out of a the shadow wall and nod
I look at Blaze and then Vienna. "You never noticed." I chuckle slightly.
I shrug
"I've seen some of those. Nearly got taken out by a Drakon once. Thank the gods I had a child of Mars with me."
I create black fire in my hands
"Then again. I now know the cheat way. You just scale an apartment building and make your way across the roofs."
I point to the shadows
I look at the shadows. "What?"
I walk in and appear behind her...shadow travelling
"Hmmm. I know you are there. Child of Thanatos. Remember?"
I nod
I smile. "Alright Vienne. I am tired and hungry so I'm gonna go to an Inn. Bye." I say walking through the gates.
I disappear
I walk to an Inn and rent a room.
I concentrate and freeze some of the ground below and form it into a motorcycle shape. Slowly, I add the designs and then have a full ice motorcycle.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hippy-hoppy said…
Name: Jace Tait
IP: Thanatos
Colony: The central
Personality: kind strict loyal and friendly
Appearance: Long black hair, muscly, tall, golden eyes, scars all over arms and body
Weapon: Long black sword called black ice, or shadow fists
Powers: shadow control, shadow people called dusk and dread, can for black ice at any time
Fears: suffocating
Other: hates zeus and athena for sending him on a quest a few years back which killed everyone on his questing team, used to be friends with nico
(BADUMDUMDUMDAAAAAA!!!)
(Gesundheit :P)
(WATTTT??!!)
I ride around.
(Mortem, Gloria, Ulciscere, Belli)
(....Bob.)

I sit at a table in the inn and relax.
(lol...)
I go to the inn and sit on Carar's table
(On my table!!! GET OFF! Jks.)

I smile. "Hey."
(lol)
I wave and smile
"Do you speak?" I ask. "Other an creepy sentences of course."
I shake my head
"Oh. Ok." I say. I lean back on my chair and look around. "I need some work."
I point to the door where a group of people walk in.
I finally ride through the Gates of Bronx.
"They need a guide?" I ask him.
I nod
I get up and walk over to the group of four. I smile and sit across from them. "You need a guide?" I ask them.
"Actually yes." A guy says. "Can you help us get to The Central?" He asks.
"Sure...but it's gonna costs you." I say smiling again. I look at the semi-mute dude and give him a thumbs up.
I give it back to her. I appear behind her. I give her sign language of "Can I follow?"
"Sure." I tell him. "Okay guys this is random dude. He's gonna come with us. Random Dude this is Josh, Kayla, Francis and George."
I nod at them
"Okay should stop calling you Random Dude. So what's your name?"
My finger burst into flames and I write on the table Alexei Avis (Changing my name)