Heroes of Olympus RP Club Olympus Academy

dargox posted on Nov 12, 2012 at 10:24PM
The year is 2025, the exact year that the underworld's most powerful greek & romans villains break out to take over the world, so because this outcome the gods have side to build a school on the gates of olympus where their demigods children can learn both mortal and immortal ways to defeat the underworld villains in safety.
*****************************************­***­**
Teachers & Classes:
Zeus/Jupiter: Principle
Hera/Juno: Vice.principle
Hermes/Mercury: Counselor
Apollo: School Doctor/Music/Health
Hephaestus/Vulcan: Science/Math/Workshop
Aphrodite/Venus: Language/Art
Ares/Mars: History/P.E/Athletics
Poseidon/Neptune: Water Athletics
Hecate/Trivia: Magic
Pan/Faunus: Wild Animal Science
Demeter/Ceres: Agriculture Science
Artemis/Diana: Survival
Floor Map:
1st: Main Office/ Lunch Hall/ Main Gym/ Pool Gym.
2nd: Gods & Counselor Office/ Iris Mail Room/ Art & Music/ Workshop.
3rd: Doctor Office/ Health/ Science.
4th: History/ Magic.
5th: Language/ Math.
6th & up: Dorm rooms
Ranks:
Olympians: Demigods who work alongside with the gods.
Senor Heroes: Demigods who are leaders of the demigod army.
Junior Heroes: Demigods who just graduate from olympus academy and are off to fight in the underworld war.
Senors: demigods on their last year at olympus academy and can go on full assassin missions.
Juniors: demigods on their third year at olympus academy and can do spying missions.
Softmores: demigods who are on their second year at olympus academy and can do scouting missions.
Freshman: demigods who are starting their first year at olympus academy.
Claimed: demigods who just been claimed by their godly parents.
Character profile:

Name:
B-day:
Greek or Roman?:
Immortal Parent:
Mortal Parent:
Patron:
Personality:
Appearance: (pic optional)
Powers:
Weapons:
Pets:
Dorm #: (Floor by numbers, Rooms by letters)
Other into:
Bio:
Olympians:
Adraint Bereal

Senor heroes:

Junior heroes:

Senor:
Ace Slayer
Jerome Worington
Andrew Hamilton

Junior:
Connor Enfield
Luke Adams
Blaze Fernandez
Ember Levin
Parker Levin
Will
Sophia Crelline
Abigal James

Softmore:
Leigh Feilds

Freshman:

Claimed:
last edited on Nov 18, 2012 at 09:24PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 2905 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 2905

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Rogue475 said…
(cool idea i may join this, if you dont mind?)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr JasmineValdez said…
( I'll be making a character on this later, seems cool :) )
Vor mehr als einem Jahr KatieK102 said…
Joining later
Name: Connor Enfield
Birthday: Dec 21
Roman
Immortal parent: Jupiter
Mortal parent: Samantha Enfield
Patron: Jupiter
Personality: Kind, Brave, and a leader
Powers: Can create lightning and wield it, alothough is quite limited and gets exhausted when used.
Weapon: Zephyr- an English sword made of titanium.
Pets: A fluffy grey/silver cat named Theo. (currently at his home)
Dorm #:Floor 9, Room L
Other: tends to be nice to people and funny when the time is right. guided to be a leader by Jupiter. Has a major crush on Ember Lavine, duaghter of Aphrodite. Like a brother to Luke Adams. Gains a lot of attention from a mean group of Seniors (Jerome)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Name: Connor Enfield Birthday: Dec 21 Age: 16 (almost 17) Gender: Male Rank: Junior Roman Immor
(first post of the RP!)
I arrive at Olympus Academy with the rest of the returning juniors. as we step out of the elevator i remember again how amazing Olympus was.
The Olympians were all there to greet us, before they would be sent off to battle. We all shook hands as we pass them. My Class was Directed into the Main Gym for a meeting with the gods. When it was our turn we all individually got to greet the Gods.
When i finally meet my father again my heart skipped a beat, "Hi dad" i say to him looking up at the god.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ConnerandTravis said…
Name: Luke Adams
B-day: October 2, 2007
Greek or Roman?: Greek
Immortal Parent: Athena
Mortal Parent: John Adams
Patron: Athena
Personality: Fun, a little crazy at times
Powers: Most of Athena's abilities
Weapons: Knives and a sword
Pets: An owl
Dorm #: (Floor by numbers, Rooms by letters) Floor 9 Room J
Other into: Doesn't like to be compared to people. Skipped a grade because he was so smart. He is a bit of a troublemaker. Hates bossy people
 Name: Luke Adams B-day: October 2, 2007 Age: 16 Gender: Male Rank: Junior Greek oder Roman?: Gr
(hey ConnerandTravis, your person is over 16 if it takes place in 2025, im only trying to help and had to fix mine as well.)
(Thanks man)
He looks down at me and nods; "Connor" he says to me with a serious expression, "you know what is expected of you this year" i look at him and reply; "What no: 'hi son i missed you, or how have you been?' i say to the god starting to get anxious. He looks at me with gold eyes and says; "Son... Impress me again this year" he says with a smile. I move along and eventually get out of the Main Gym and head to my Dorm.
(no problem)
I say my hello's to the gods.
"You keep up with the guitar over the summer?" Apollo ask me and I nod.
I reach Zeus. "Hi Principal Zeus," I say without expression.
"I hope I don't see you in my office at all this year Mr. Adams."
"No promises," I mumble and leave. I shoulder my bag as I head to my dorm.
on the way to my dorm i spot Luke, i walk up next to him and tap him on the shoulder. "hey man, how are you?" i ask with a smile.
"I'm okay. Great to brback in school." I say with fake ethusuim. "What about you?"
"doing great, my father wont even stop to talk to me and i cant stop thinking about something im missing. but other than that im great" i say to him, "So..." i look out the window and see storm clouds. i look back at him; "Do you think WE will ever get to fight?" i say to him with a saddend expression.
I shrug. "Next year. Seniors always get to fight. I'm sure of that. Oh! About your father. At least you see him from time to time. I really don't see my mom all that often."
"yeah except hes always pushing me too hard" i say with a sigh, "im sorry you dont get to see your mother"
I shrug again. "I don't care. Whenever I do see her, it's always awkward and always the same talk. Your dad is tough on everybody so don't think your speicial."
"i know" i say and all the sudden a group of Seniors come into the hallway at a fast walking pace. the leader of the group balls his fists and swings at me. i dodge but then he counters and hits me in the abdomen, i fall to the ground. "That's what you get when you mess with my girl!" the wind was knocked out of me but i got to my feet and sparks began to appear in my hands. 'What am i doing, im better than this!' i think to myself and extinguish the sparks. i reply; "You must have me mistaken for someone else"
"No way man, not gonna get yourself out of this one" he says and motions for his friends to join in. "look i dont know what your talking about, honestly" i say to him but then they all rush at me. i dash out of the hallway being chased by the group of angry seniors.
there i was running down the halls of Olympia Academy and on the first day of school i get framed. i evade through the masses of other students at the academy, the seniors hot on my trail. The funniest thing occured to me:'this is fun' I laugh.
"Back off of him!" I scream after them. "Don't blame my friend! I-it was me!" the leader of the seniors stop and turn towards me. "Oh styx," I groan.
"Well look who it is." he says. "It's the Nerd Boy."
His pack laughs with him.
"No wonder your girlfriend cheated on you. You're a jerk."
"That tears it!" he charges at me and beats me up. I lay on the floor groaning
i walk past Luke and grab one of the porcelain decorations. i run up behind the leader and smash it on the back of his head. He falls in a heap to the ground. "Stay the Heck away from us!" i say to the group who was starring at me; "Come near us again and i promise you next time... it will be a sword" they walk back slowly then run off. i kneel next to my friend; "thanks , i am so sorry this happend to you. Here let me help you to your dorm." i take him to his dorm and help him with his bags.
"well i need to speak with my Father about this." i say to him and run to the Offices.
"Thanks Connor," I say then walk int my room. I lay on the bed.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Blaze_of_Ares said…
Name: Blaze Fernandez
B-day: Sept 10
Greek or Roman: Roman
Immortal Parent: Mars
Mortal Parent: ...
Patron: Mars and Apollo
Personality:
Powers: Controls fire and light
Weapons: A katana
Pets:
Dorm #: (Floor by numbers, Rooms by letters) Highest floor, last room
Other into:
Bio:
(continue later)
 Name: Blaze Fernandez B-day: Sept 10 Age: 16 Gender: Male Rank: Junior Greek oder Roman: Roman
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dargox said…
(Hey guys, sorry I'm late was at a gamer torment last night.)

Name: Ace Slayer
B-day: November 19
Immortal Parent: Artemis
Mortal Parent: Dex Slayer
Patron: Hephaestus
Personality: Ace is the adventurous type who's very loyal to his friends, around girls he's very chivalrous but on the battlefield he fights very foe to the fullest.
Appearance: (link)
Powers: most of artemis
Weapons: Assassin Blade, Long Bow & Arrows, Sliver Dagger, Throwing Weapons, Tech Weapons, Two Hand Guns, and A Wide Sword.
Pets: He has a pet wolf named, Howler
Dorm #: Floor 9, Room M
Other: (must think)
Bio: (must think)
I running up the olympus steps trying not to be late, while chewing out hades who's just taking his time by waking. "Man, hades! If I'm late for my senor year, I'll-"

Hades turns into smoke and reforms in front of me to cut me off, saying in a mocking tone. "What's that? You're going to do small frie?"

"Actually anything, because me getting detention for being late is minor to you let the underworld go to crap." I comeback at hades, while continue around hades to run up the olympus steps.
i finally get to the Head office of my father and Hera. i knock and then see my father arguing with Poseidon, "Bad time?" i ask suddenly realizing i just got into a dangerous situation.
both of them give me a Deadly Look, feel as if any moment i might be turned into a small creature... or worse. "Poseidon was just leaving Connor, come in" Zeus says to me while he glances at his brother.
(Blaze how can a son of Mars control fire and light? i thought only special children of Hephaestus could control fire, im only speculating so don't take it the wrong way)
Those seniors beat me up pretty badly. I think a I hobbles to Apollo's office. He's not in the office, but I lay on the bed until he gets back.
"Father, whatever you heard it's not true!" i say to him after Poseidon leaves.
(Zeus) "Oh i heard a great deal!"
"They attacked us!" i shout in defiance.
(Zeus) "Im very immpressed son, you sure told them whos boss!" he says with a smile.
"What?" i say puzzled.
(Hera) "Zeus!"
(Zeus) "What!?"
(Hera) "your supposed to be punishing him!"
(Zeus) "why would i do that?"
(Hera) "well, there is rather a long list of Disterbances caused by your boy here. Theres: broken school property, Running in the halls, fighting inside... Shall i continue?"
(Zeus) "I will decide what happens on this matter, not you"
(Hera) "Oh why do i even bother?" she says to herself and leaves the office.
I couldnt help but smirk.
A few minutes later after reaching the top of olympus, hades & I walk into academy and the down the first floor hallway.
I see Apollo come in. I give him a faint smile.
"Seniors?" He asks.
I nod.
"Blamed a friend on kissing with his girl?"
"Yep," I say and wince.
"Kid, you're going be in so much trouble with Zeus," Apollo says.
"father i... dont know what to say." i hold back a smile.
(Zeus) "although Hera is right, you will be punished."
"just dont punish Luke, he doesnt deserve it."
(Zeus) "I'll consider it but in the meantime you are hearby demotted to the rank of 2nd Captain for the war games."
"...I... I understand Father."
(Zeus) "you may send Luke in." he motions toward the door. i leave and pass the apollo Office. i notice Luke and walk into the doorway. "Zeus would like to see you now" i say to Luke.
Name: Ember Levine

B-day: June 16

Immortal Parent: Aphrodite

Mortal Parent: Adam Levine

Patron: Apollo

Personality: Can be a huge flirt, sweet, sarcastic, loves to give advice from fashion to love lives, her brother Parker annoys the death out of her, she is VERY out going and a huge peoples person, understanding and most the time, easy to talk to. Sometimes stubborn. Very athletic

Appearance: (pic optional) beautiful blonde hair, blue eyes, beautiful (pic below)

Powers: Charm Speak, Amazing with animals, a amazing healer, other un-known powers

Weapons: A silver necklace that has a wolf on it. Under it says 'Ember'

Pets: A silver wolf named Thalia

Dorm #: (Floor by numbers, Rooms by letters) Floor #9, room # K

Other into: She has a twin brother named Parker. Their closer then they used to be because of fights and problems, but Amber can still get un-east around him.

Name: Ember Levine B-day: June 16 Age: 15 Gender: Female Rank: junior Greek oder Roman?
I groan as I get up. I grab some crutches and head over to Zeus's Office. I wince as I open the door.
"Hey Princi-"
"Save it," He interrupts . "Sit." I sit.
"Look, I was trying to help your son."
"Detention."
"What!?!
"Two detentions."
"This is unfair!?"
"Three detentions."
I grumble. "What did I do?"
"Want to make that four detentions?"
"No sir," I say.
"You may leave."
"Yes sir," I leave.
i wait akwardly in the apollo office and try to make small talk with the god. then Luke slowly appears. i get up and help him to a seat; "What did he say?" i ask.
Name: Parker Levine

B-day: June 16

Immortal Parent: Apollo (Dont ask. But yes, he and Ember ARE twins)

Mortal Parent: Adam Levine

Patron: Ares

Personality: nice, can be a trouble maker, player, fun, prideful, VERY cocky, a huge peoples person, outgoing, loves to pull pranks, loyal, brave, a natural leader (at war games or gym), HATES to loose, un-believable fighter, uselly one of the team captains, most the time he knows no fear

Appearance: (pic optional) blonde hair, blue eyes, very hansom

Powers: a amazing healer, amazing singer, amazing on missions (one of the only things he takes seriously), EXTREMELY athletic, AMAZING fighter

Weapons: Like Embers, but insteed it's gold and with a Hawk

Pets: A Hawk that when needed, can grow the size of a peguases. Named ArrowSmith

Dorm #: (Floor by numbers, Rooms by letters) floor: #9 room: A

Other into: Their closer then they used to be because of fights and problems, but Amber can still get un-east around him. Parker adores messing with Ember

Name: Parker Levine B-day: June 16 Age: 15 Gender: Male Rank: juinors Greek oder Roman?
"Three detentions on the second day back. I think it went great."
(Ember)

*I walked downstaris from my room, when I see Parker. I take a step back.*

(PArker)

*I rolled my eyes playfully at Ember, but walked down the stares till I saw Luke and Conner. I raise my eyes* "What happened?"
'WHAT?, Luke i... i'll try to talk my father out of it" i say and see Parker walk in the room, "Long story"
"Seniors." I shake violently
(P)

*I smile at Luke* "Yea. Their a bunch of pains in the neck," "You'll live!" Ember said walking past me.*

"They are the reasons why I have my detention record. Connor, calm down. I'm okay. Ember. Nice to see you again."
i notice Ember and couldnt help but say; "Wow... uh..." i say trying to help myself from starring, being the daughter of Aphrodite she was very beautiful "didnt know if you were coming back this year."
"Someone's coming down with love!" I say, mockingly.