Heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp Olympus

JasmineValdez posted on Oct 08, 2012 at 10:08PM
After the giant war, both camps, Greek and Roman combined. But they remained in two halves, each half following the rules and activities of their original camp. Activities like meals, war games, and capture the flag are done together. The new camp is called Camp Olympus. It is led by 12 demigods taking the role of their parent and serving as the “Olympians” of the camp. The Olympians serve as the overall leaders, but there are also 2 Greek demigods, a boy and a girl, serving as counselors for the Greeks, and 2 praetors, a boy and a girl, serving the Romans.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
To join, please fill this out
Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Appearance:

Personality:

Rank (Olympian, counselor, praetor, camper):

Weapons:

Other:
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
*Olympians*

(Hera, Artemis and Hestia's positions will be selected by them, but are not their children)

Poseidon/Neptune: Jasmine (JasmineValdez)
Zeus/Jupiter: Rufio (Irish_22)
Hades/Pluto: Shadow (Hades_Shadow)
Hera/Juno:
Ares/Mars: Blaze (Blaze_of_Ares)
Athena/Minerva: Cara (Nicolicious)
Apollo: Kiera (ShadowRanger)
Artemis/Diana:
Hermes/Mercury:
Hephaestus/Vulcan: Nicholas (darkling_menace)
Aphrodite/Venus: Ember (KatieK102)
Dionysus/Bacchus:
Demeter/Ceres: Cleo (CleoValdez)
Hestia/Vesta: William (HestiaRocks)

*Praetors & Counselors*

Female Praetor: Phoenix (AnimeFreak100)
Male Praetor: Edward (Rogue475)
Female Counselor: Jaeda (IstJae513)
Male Counselor: Kris (ConnerandTravis)

*Greek Campers*

Hunter (killer24)
Parker (KatieK102)
Kadin (KatieK102)
Delilah (darange)
Ruthie (darange)
Claire (Anima_135)
Sapphire (percabeth_forev)
Alvin (Alvin2442)
Mike (bh55)
Dalton David (torrent)
Rexas (dargox)
Crash (Crash14)
Dylani (Demeter 13)
Jace (hippy-hoppy)
Arik (Spikegilfer1997)
Makayla May (maymay12)

*Roman Campers*

Tobi (Blaze_of_Ares)
Nick (aqualad)

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
Rules:
Please no killing or seriously hurting people from mythology or other campers. Make that anyone at all.

This is not a romantic RP... You many have a boyfriend/girlfriend but I really don’t want extreme lovebirds

You can have cool powers, being a demigod, but don’t overdo it ...If you’re not a child of Hephaestus don’t control fire, you cannot teleport, etc.

If you’re a leader I don’t want to see you bossing around others, be respectful
please.

Please RP in first person

You many have multiple characters, but only one of them can have an important leading position.

Experience is important. If you are an Olympian who doesn't do much, a camper who helps around camp often might be better respected than you are.

Have fun!
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
Camp location: It's on an island, away from mortals and hard to reach unless you're invited. It's actual location varies due to the mist, but it is always on the US east coast.
Places in the camp- It's bordered by the ocean on one side, mountains surrounding it on the others. It has several acres of thick forest and open fields for battle practice. The heart of the camp is on a cliff overlooking the ocean. Half of the cliff is the cohorts and Roman aspects, on the other is the Greek cabins and buildings. In between is the dining pavilion, the fire pit, the stables, camp store, arena, and the Olympian building, the camp's version of the "big house". The forge is located at the edge of the woods, which are stocked with monsters for training.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
Ok, here’s my character
Name: Jasmine Mar

Immortal Parent: Poseidon

Mortal Parent: Katherine Mar

Appearance: Long ash blonde hair, Blue-gray eyes

Personality: Friendly, smart, a strong leader

Rank (Olympian, counselor, praetor, camper): Olympian, Poseidon

Weapons: A silver charm bracelet , the charms turn into a trident, a blue-glowing sword, a dagger, and a shield. It always returns to her wrist in case she loses it. Can manage most weapons, but prefers the bracelet since it's from her dad.

Other: She fought in the giant war with the chosen 7 and Camp Half-Blood. She has a sea-foam white Pegasus. She can control water, and mentally talk to sea animals, horses, and her twin brother Alvin. She is also a good strategist.
last edited on Apr 14, 2013 at 01:56PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 2878 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 2878

Vor mehr als einem Jahr JasmineValdez said…
First reply :P
Vor mehr als einem Jahr KatieK102 said…
(I would suggest adding Name: on their as well. lol)

Immortal Parent: Aphrodite

Mortal Parent: Jason Green

Appearance: Beautiful blonde hair, amazing blue eyes, perfect skin and completion, incredabilty beautiful

Personality: Sweet, sassy, kind, a good listener, pouncky, very out-going, a huge peoples person, a huge flirt (dus her nick name)

Rank (Olympian, counselor, praetor, camper): Olympian please?

Weapons: A silver hair clip that can turn into a bunch of arrows

Other: She has a pet wolf named Thalia (named after Thalia Grace. Thalia, Jason, Percy, and Annabeth where all kinda her, her brother, and her friend parents) Parker nick named her Flirt

last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 (I would suggest adding Name: on their as well. lol) Immortal Parent: Aphrodite Mortal Parent:
^ ??? There is a thing for name already... maybe you missed it
Ok, you can be the olympian for Aphrodite
Vor mehr als einem Jahr killer24 said…
(Hay whats up jazz?, oh heres my guy)
Name: Hunter
OP: Hades
MO:dead
Looks: messy black hair that comes down too his eyes, pure black eyes, scar on back that spells Hunter
Personality: my one
Weapons: sword, knifes, crossbow
Other:will think of something
Name: Parker Green (Twin bro. to Ember)

Immortal Parent: Apollo

Mortal Parent: Jason Green (Yes, it's a very long and complected story. Just do what Ember does... think of him as a freak of nature)

Appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes, almost always has a cocky smile, very very hansom

Personality: very out-going, a huge peoples person, cocky, LOVES to mess with Ember

Rank (Olympian, counselor, praetor, camper): Olypaian?

Weapons: Coin that can turn into a quiver of arrows

Other: Ember's twin, got a pet Hawk from Jason whom he named ArrowSmith (After his dad/fave band) Ember nick named him Player

Name: Parker Green (Twin bro. to Ember) Immortal Parent: Apollo Mortal Parent: Jason Green (Yes
(Care if I make one more? lol. No olympian this time! And cool club, going to by one of my faves!)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ConnerandTravis said…
Name: Kris Jones

Immortal Parent: Hephaestus

Mortal Parent: Maria Jones

Appearance: Brown hair that is spiked. Brown eyes, fairly tanned.

Personality: Wise. Very sensitive, kind of has leader-like quality.

Rank (Olympian, counselor, praetor, camper): Counselor

Weapons: A sword he made and some daggers. Has a shield that transforms into a backpack.

Other: Can control fire, but he doesn't us it often.
( Hey to you too Killer. It's okay Katie, go ahead and make another character if you want. Thanks for joining guys :3)
Sorry! Didn't see where you said can only have one impotent camper. I'll change Parker, but if no one elas wants to be the leader for Apollo, then could he?
(No probs Vienna.. First RP here refrence)
I walk around camp with my backpack.
Name: Kadin Ski

Immortal Parent: Apollo

Mortal Parent: Sara Ski

Appearance: blonde hair, blue eyes, like Parker is incredibly hansom

Personality: Likes to be in chargem nice (mostly), loves to pull pranks, funny

Rank (Olympian, counselor, praetor, camper): counselor, but if not then camper

Weapons: Like Parker's coin, but instead, a keychain

Other: Grew up with Parker and Ember his whole life. Loves to pull pranks with Parker, (He has a pet, but I'm still thinking about it)

Name: Kadin Ski Immortal Parent: Apollo Mortal Parent: Sara Ski Age: 15 Appearance: blon
(And no prob about joining. I have to go now but will be on here very early! Can't wait!)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Nicolicious said…
Name: Cara De'Lassio

Immortal Parent: Athena

Mortal Parent:George De'Lassio

Appearance:(I'll add the photo when I can be bothered.) But I have grey eyes.

Personality: Nice, hates attention, smart, great leader etc

Rank (Olympian, counselor, praetor, camper): Olympian?

Weapons: A Celestial Bronze sword called Pylos that turns into a Silver Drachmae and a retractible shield that turns into a bracelet with the image of an owl on it.

Other:Has a pet brown Pegasus called Joker. Also unlike Annabeth who is obsessed with Architecture she is obsessed with History especially big wars.
 Name: Cara De'Lassio Immortal Parent: Athena Mortal Parent:George De'Lassio Age: 15 Appea
I walk around camp murmuring about the battle of Waterloo.
I walk around camp, practicing my fire ability.
I walk into someone while saying, "Napoleon was banished to an isolated island after the Battle of Waterlood due to his failur...Ow!" I look up and see some dude. "Sorry about that. I get lost in the trail of thought."
I stand knee-deep in the lake, listening to my iPod and practicing my water abilities.
Someone runs into me saying some history stuff. "It's alright. You were lost in your brain. Doesn't matter."
*Ember*

*I walk around, making sure the campers are doing as they should. And that Parker isn't following me.*
(Posted the fourm link on some of my RP fourms here!)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr darange said…
Name:Delilah Greene
Immortal parent: Aphrodite
Mortal parent: Jacob Greene
Appearance: (picture below)
Personality: depends on her mood
Weapon: a celestial bronze sword that turns into a coin that always returns to her pocket
Other: she always has guys staring staring at her, she can charm speak, and she always gets her heart broken by guys who only date her for her looks
 Name:Delilah Greene Immortal parent: Aphrodite Mortal parent: Jacob Greene Age:15 Appearance: (pi
"Yeah I tend to do that." I hold out my hand. "Cara De'Lassio daughter of Athena. Also I am terrified of spiders and clowns."
*walks into camp and is greeted by Parker* hello , I'm Delilah
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Blaze_of_Ares said…
Name: Blaze Takumi Phoenix

Immortal Parent: Mars Ultor

Mortal Parent: Tayuya Feng

Appearance: Messy orange hair and blood red eyes, like to wear a jacket everyday

Personality: Changes at time

Rank (Olympian, counselor, praetor, camper): Olympian

Weapons: A red Spatha, named Pyro, that takes the form of a red hunting knife. A red watch that turns into his red shield. He also has a red Pilum that takes the form of a red drachma. He has a bulletproof vest that changes into his armour

Other: His favourite colour is red. His mother wanted to kill him. He suffer in an orphanage. Has a red pegasus named Pyro and a Golden Eagle named Ace. Fought in the war with his Camp. Some of the campers nicknamed him "The Red Spartan" cause he fight like a spartan and is obsessed with red. Controls fire

(Can I be Pyrokinetic? meaning can I control fire?)
 Name: Blaze Takumi Phoenix Immortal Parent: Mars Ultor Mortal Parent: Tayuya Feng Age: 16
(Back!)

*Ember*

*I walk over to help Parker greet people*

*Parker*

*I smile.* "Hi. I'm Parker. Olympian of Apollo"
(^ First post on pg. 2!)
I'm sitting on a tree "Olympian of Mars the Avenger" I throw a knife to the ground
*Ember*

*I yelp and jump back before the knife hits me.* "I really hope you don't do that everytime you meet someone." *I say breathlessly.* "I really hope you don't miss next time." *Parker said smiling. I glared at him*
"Who said I missed?" I drop from the tree and land on my feet
*Parker*

*I raised my hand.* "Um, me? Do you see a knife going through that girl?" *Ember rolled her eyes.* "Jeeze Parker. So glad your my twin."
"I wasn't aiming for the girl" I take the knife "Who'd want to kill an angel?" I wink at Ember
*Ember*

*I blush deeply.*

*Parker*

*I look around.* "Angle? Where?"
Smiles at Ember
*Parker*

"What? Oh! Oh, you ment Ember." *I smile at the buy* "I'm Ember."
"I'm Blaze, son of the Avenger"
*Ember*

*I leaned on a tree and smiled.* "Nice tital." "Very dramatic" Parker added
"Thanks"
*Ember*

*I smiled* "Welcome. So, you new here?
"No, I just came back from a quest"
*Parker*

*I rasie my eyes.* "From where." *I slap Parker.* "It dosen't matter! He went on a quest!"
I smile and walk up to Ember, very close "Alaska...." I start to grin "I hope I'll see you later Ember" I walk away
*Ember*

*I start to feel faint* "Um, yea. Me- me to." *I must've had a dumb smile on because Parker walked up and said* "You are so hopeless."
"Kris Johnson son of Hephaestus afraid of water." I shake her hand.
I leave the lake as the kids on KP duty ring the dinner bell, and head over to the pavilion.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr darkling_menace said…
Name: Nicholas Da Vinci

Immortal Parent: Hephaestus.

Mortal Parent: Alice Da Vinci.

Appearance: Tall, black hair, wears glasses, dark blue jeans with oil stains, brown work boots, and a gray T-shirt.

Personality: Is quiet a lot because he keeps himself occupied with his work and its all he thinks about.

Rank (Olympian, counselor, praetor, camper): Olympian.

Weapons: A robotic suit of armor that he built himself.

Other: He is the descendant of Leonardo Da Vinci, so he is smart when it comes to technology, and uses his smarts to make different weapons and armor.
Name: Ruthie Greene
immortal parent: Aphrodite
Mortal parent: Jacob Greene
Appearance: (picture below)
Personality:depends on her mood
weapon: a celestial bronze sword that turns into a coin and always returns to her pocket
Boyfriend/girlfriend: she does not have a boyfriend
Other: she is the older twin by 30 minuets, she is Delilahs twin, and she loves to be around people
 Name: Ruthie Greene immortal parent: Aphrodite Mortal parent: Jacob Greene Gender:girl Age:16 Ap
(and this is Delilah)
 (and this is Delilah)
(I like Delilah)
"Lucky you. Water doesn't try and give you balloons." I say smiling. I hear the dinner bell ring. "We better get going." I walk towards the pavilion.