Heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp Olympus

JasmineValdez posted on Oct 08, 2012 at 10:08PM
After the giant war, both camps, Greek and Roman combined. But they remained in two halves, each half following the rules and activities of their original camp. Activities like meals, war games, and capture the flag are done together. The new camp is called Camp Olympus. It is led by 12 demigods taking the role of their parent and serving as the “Olympians” of the camp. The Olympians serve as the overall leaders, but there are also 2 Greek demigods, a boy and a girl, serving as counselors for the Greeks, and 2 praetors, a boy and a girl, serving the Romans.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
To join, please fill this out
Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Appearance:

Personality:

Rank (Olympian, counselor, praetor, camper):

Weapons:

Other:
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
*Olympians*

(Hera, Artemis and Hestia's positions will be selected by them, but are not their children)

Poseidon/Neptune: Jasmine (JasmineValdez)
Zeus/Jupiter: Rufio (Irish_22)
Hades/Pluto: Shadow (Hades_Shadow)
Hera/Juno:
Ares/Mars: Blaze (Blaze_of_Ares)
Athena/Minerva: Cara (Nicolicious)
Apollo: Kiera (ShadowRanger)
Artemis/Diana:
Hermes/Mercury:
Hephaestus/Vulcan: Nicholas (darkling_menace)
Aphrodite/Venus: Ember (KatieK102)
Dionysus/Bacchus:
Demeter/Ceres: Cleo (CleoValdez)
Hestia/Vesta: William (HestiaRocks)

*Praetors & Counselors*

Female Praetor: Phoenix (AnimeFreak100)
Male Praetor: Edward (Rogue475)
Female Counselor: Jaeda (IstJae513)
Male Counselor: Kris (ConnerandTravis)

*Greek Campers*

Hunter (killer24)
Parker (KatieK102)
Kadin (KatieK102)
Delilah (darange)
Ruthie (darange)
Claire (Anima_135)
Sapphire (percabeth_forev)
Alvin (Alvin2442)
Mike (bh55)
Dalton David (torrent)
Rexas (dargox)
Crash (Crash14)
Dylani (Demeter 13)
Jace (hippy-hoppy)
Arik (Spikegilfer1997)
Makayla May (maymay12)

*Roman Campers*

Tobi (Blaze_of_Ares)
Nick (aqualad)

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
Rules:
Please no killing or seriously hurting people from mythology or other campers. Make that anyone at all.

This is not a romantic RP... You many have a boyfriend/girlfriend but I really don’t want extreme lovebirds

You can have cool powers, being a demigod, but don’t overdo it ...If you’re not a child of Hephaestus don’t control fire, you cannot teleport, etc.

If you’re a leader I don’t want to see you bossing around others, be respectful
please.

Please RP in first person

You many have multiple characters, but only one of them can have an important leading position.

Experience is important. If you are an Olympian who doesn't do much, a camper who helps around camp often might be better respected than you are.

Have fun!
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
Camp location: It's on an island, away from mortals and hard to reach unless you're invited. It's actual location varies due to the mist, but it is always on the US east coast.
Places in the camp- It's bordered by the ocean on one side, mountains surrounding it on the others. It has several acres of thick forest and open fields for battle practice. The heart of the camp is on a cliff overlooking the ocean. Half of the cliff is the cohorts and Roman aspects, on the other is the Greek cabins and buildings. In between is the dining pavilion, the fire pit, the stables, camp store, arena, and the Olympian building, the camp's version of the "big house". The forge is located at the edge of the woods, which are stocked with monsters for training.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
Ok, here’s my character
Name: Jasmine Mar

Immortal Parent: Poseidon

Mortal Parent: Katherine Mar

Appearance: Long ash blonde hair, Blue-gray eyes

Personality: Friendly, smart, a strong leader

Rank (Olympian, counselor, praetor, camper): Olympian, Poseidon

Weapons: A silver charm bracelet , the charms turn into a trident, a blue-glowing sword, a dagger, and a shield. It always returns to her wrist in case she loses it. Can manage most weapons, but prefers the bracelet since it's from her dad.

Other: She fought in the giant war with the chosen 7 and Camp Half-Blood. She has a sea-foam white Pegasus. She can control water, and mentally talk to sea animals, horses, and her twin brother Alvin. She is also a good strategist.
last edited on Apr 14, 2013 at 01:56PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 2878 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 2878

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Rogue475 said…
"no worry, i used to get beat up all the time by my older brother" i say to her, then my expression changes "i dont know, one minute we were about to fight, then before i knew it some... thing was controlling me" i say to Jasmine.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr JasmineValdez said…
"That's.. Odd..," I say, frowning. "We're going to have to find out what that was..."
i slowly get to my feet, and start to walking around. my head still throbbing from the concusion. '"I know, i... know it's still inside me." i say to her and begin to walk to the dining pavilion.
dinner time came and went but i just ate a small amout, i head back to my tent. My mind was still numb and i needed time to understand it all. i go to my cot and lay on my back, i begin to think about how i became praetor and about the other praetor who died shortly after i was elected.
the voice returns in my head and says; "the Eldest wishes this camp be destroyed, begining with you" it dissappears and i feel horrible. i get up and take a walk.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Hades_Shadow said…
I come over to them as I grab a turkey leg "what happened to you?" I say with some turkey in my mouth, "You both sort of went berserk "
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Alvin2442 said…
" I'm flying back home, without Nicholas."
" Alright Alvin. I have a feeling he'll be back here soon anyway. "
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ConnerandTravis said…
I walk around camp, bored.
i can feel his presence inside me, he wants to control me, but it is not the time. i go the only one i knew could help. My Father... i go to the Jupiter Shrine and kneel.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Nicolicious said…
I walk to the edge of the cliff and sit down with my legs dangling off the edge.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Blaze_of_Ares said…
I order my siblings to train. I walk around camp
I throw a stick into the ocean below me.
I walk up behind a girl "Hey Cara"
"Hey." I say staring out at the ocean.
"Enjoying the view?" I sat next to her
"Yeah, it's actually quite beautiful." I mutter,
"Like you" I smile. I take a dagger and throw it on the ocean. It skipped 5 times
"Why waste a dagger like that?" I say, mouth full of turkey. then notices what is going on "Sorry, ruining the moment, carry on" I say walking away
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dargox said…
(Hello, is there still room to join?)

Name: Rexas Inferno
Immortal Parent: Hephaestus
Mortal Parent: Alexandra Inferno (dead)
Patron: Pan
Appearance: Rexas is an 5'8" male with a lean built look body, he has brown hair and eyes, he wears black Bahma steeltoes, black cargo pants, blood red T-shirt with tribal dragon designs, white zip-up hoodie, brown leather toolbelt, and black fighting gloves.

Personality: Rexas is the adventurous outgoing type who loves to build the most outrageous robotics and gear, he's also somewhat into fighting with normal hand weapons, and he's also very loyal to his friends.

Weapons: Assassin's wrist blade, long sword, throwing knives, sliver dagger, twin hand guns, and a transforming backpack.

Other: This is Rexas first real year at Camp Olympus since he discover to be a child of Hephaestus during the end half of the Giant War, while trying to protect his mortal mom with help from his pet black dragon named, Subnova.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Alvin2442 said…
" No way..."
i get up, after a few minutes of mindless tribute. i see one of the greek demigods alone so i walk over to him. "Hello, i don't believe we've met, im Edward" i say to Rexas and raise my hand to be shaken.
While sitting at the hephaestus table, working out the kinks from my newly built force power glove as edward comes over to greet me. "rexas and please don't be offended if I don't shake your hand, cause I'm still working some bugs out of these gloves." I told edward while showing him my power gloves laying on the table.
I walk to her "Hey, you weren't ruining any moment. I just wanted to hang out with you"
"Ok sweet" I say eating more meat, "so want me to get your skipping dagger back?"
"oh thats fine" i say and look around.
smirk
I stood up, saying. "well could work on these later." While picking up the power gloves and stuffing them into my toolbelt, the I lookup at edward, asking with a slite cocky grin. "So, ed did you wanted to hangout or are you here to just welcome me into camp?"
"No that is my Job" I say walking over, tossing the turkey leg bone over my shoulder, "Shadow, Olympian of Hades, Welcome to Camp Olympus"
Vor mehr als einem Jahr KatieK102 said…
(Ember)

*I walk around looking for Parker or Kadin. Where did they go? Then I run into someone* "Ouch! Oh, sorry!"
I turn to shadow, saying. "well then, I'm rexas an rebellious son of hephaest-uuuuuuus!" but befor I could finish my sentence, I was knock down by an blond hair girl which I could tell that second she's a child of Aphrodite, because I felt my heart skip when our eyes meet. "um...It's ok, but I think you should blame your mother for this one." I insure her while faintly blushing.
(sorry to leave you hagging dargox, playin ac3)
i suddenly feel akward and decide to leave; "well i best be off." i say to them and laugh a little.
(OMG..I thought Hades was Cara....)
(Ignore my last posts....sorry)
"Telumkinesis" the dagger flies back to my hand "Control over weapons" I smile
I sit on the roof of the Olympian Building, looking out at the ocean.
(Ember)

*I laugh and smile. I give him my hand to help him up.* "Yea, maybe. You new here?" *I wave bye to Edward.*
"well kinda, I'm rexas a son of hephaestus." I introduce myself to her.
*I smiled* "Well I'm Ember. Daughter of Aphrodite, and also her Olympian. So if your kinda new, have you already had the grand tour? Normally my brother or his friend would do it but, it looks like their on the beach."
I walk around camp, practicing my fire ability.
I shrug, saying "not really, just some mini tour. Like the inside hephaestus cabin and their hanger 9." Then I whistle for subnova, my pet dragon has she lands in front of the pavilion with her black and crimson scales shining in the torch lights. "By the way emily, do you mind we ride on my dragon during the tour?" I asked her.
Campers start screaming about a dragon at the pavilion , so I jump down from the roof and go to check it out.
I head to the pavilion
(E)

*I wince when he says the word 'fly'. Parker threw me off his stupid Hawk 5 times now. But I shrugged.* "Sure. But, um... maybe I should tell you it's Ember, not Emily." *i said trying not to laugh.*
I lean on the door as I see a dragon.
"sorry, my mistake." I told ember as I run to subnova side, saying to the other campers. "HOLDUP!!! Everyone this dragon is my pet."
(GTG)
(alright, goodnight!)
i run up to the comotion and see Rexas talking down the crowd. i see a massive dragon standing a few feet behind him; "Right, dont see that every day." i say out loud. i run over to the crowd and try to understand the situation.
I see a familiar face, Jasmine was standing near rexas. i walk over to her and whisper in her ear; "What's going on?"
As the artemis/diana campers form ring around me and subnova. one artemis girl asking in a defensive tone. "how in hades did you, a son of hephaestus get living black dragon as a pet!?"

"well it's a long story but lets just say my dragon is a gift from my patron, god of the wild." I answer.
She makes a 'i dont know' type gesture and i look at Rexas. Then i get in front of the crowd and tell them to move along. i turn to Rexas once the crowd leaves and say; "now that that's taken care of, i must ask..." i say to him and point at the black dragon standing over us, "why do you have a dragon?"