Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Demigods Who Made It To Adulthood

CrazyTridentSon posted on Aug 24, 2012 at 06:30AM
All the rounds of demigods, yet very few make it to Adulthood. Join this new RP and be an Adult Demigod. Live in the city, or at Camp. The monsters still attack, but as you got older, your scent got stronger and weaker. Once you hit 19, it got weaker and weaker. Fill this out:

Name:
Personality:
Powers:
Still at Camp/Or in New York:
Immortal Parent:
Mortal Parent:
Weapon(s):
Married/Not Married:
Other:
_________________________________________­___­___­
Rules:

Cussing is Allowed
Don't be too powerful
No god-modding
Adult Content is allowed
And try to have fun!
Don't be rude and ruin it for everyone
Demigod Children Allowed
No controlling Greek Mythology People, unless you need to
No fighting a god, and beating them, because really you would lose.
No becoming a god
Please put a last name
And you must be a child of a god! __________________________________________­___­__
So far we have:
Alvin Hamilton, son of Poseidon(CrazyTridentSon)
Blaze Takumi Phoenix, son of Ares(Blaze_of_Ares)
Yuki Cole, daughter of Poseidon(Heritage112)
Tabitha Devereaux, daughter of Hades and Valerius Devereuax Magnus, son of Hades(Directingchicky)
Echo Harvein, daughter of Poseidon and Hades(squirrelpaw23)
Jace Santorelli, son of Hecate(aqualad)
Jake Walker, son of Thanatos(ConnerandTravis)
Mia Crudelo, daughter of Hecate(LeoNicoCrazaiii)
Kiara(Ki-ya-ra) Blossom, daughter of Hades(percabeth_forev)
Seanna (si-ya-na) Black, daughter of Khione(Blacklovebites)
Heaven Leigh, daughter of Ares(demigoddessrlz)
Emmie Mills, daughter of Apollo(darange)
last edited on Sep 03, 2012 at 05:01PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 674 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 674

Vor mehr als einem Jahr CrazyTridentSon said…
Name:Alvin Hamilton
Appearance: Sea green eyes, Jet black hair, Muscular, Handsome
Personality:Calm, Cool, Serious, Adult Figure,
Powers: Hydrokinesis, Aerokinesis, Croyokinesis, Geokinesis, Shape Shifting
Still at Camp/Or in New York: New York, but visits Camp some times, to keep things in cheek
Immortal Parent:Poseidon, the Greek God of the Seas, Earthquakes, and Father of Horses
Mortal Parent: Adrian Ewing
Weapon(s): Shadowcrest his sword, and Tsunamis his trident. He hasn't used them since he was 19
Married/Not married: Not married
Other: He works as an Ocean Biologist, and hasn't worried about monster attacks. He often checks Camp. He looks 2 years younger then he is. He owns an hippocamus

( The picture is exactly Alvin, except darker hair, and greener eyes)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Name:Alvin Hamilton Age:21 Appearance: Sea green eyes, Jet black hair, Muscular, Handsome Personal
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Blaze_of_Ares said…
Name: Blaze Takumi Phoenix
Appearance: Blond hair, blue eyes (more pictures coming up)
Personality: ~
Powers: Pyrokinesis, Telumkinesis, Odikinesis, Electrokinesis, Aerokinesis
Still at Camp/Or in New York: New York, sometimes go to camp to help Argus and the campers
Immortal Parent: Enyo
Mortal Parent: None, another parent is a storm-spirit
Weapon(s): A Katana
Married/Not Married: Nope
Other: Works as a detective in the FBI. He smokes
 Name: Blaze Takumi Phoenix Age: 20 Appearance: Blond hair, blue eyes (more pictures coming up) Per
(Blaze Phoenix)
 (Blaze Phoenix)
( Here's my first post)

Alvin: I walk along the sandy beach, only a few miles away from Camp Half-Blood. I was thinking back, to my memories, and my old friend Blaze. I wonder what he is doing, but I shake off the feeling and walk back to the lab" Take the day off Alvin." The boss says, and I follow what he said. I walk towards my car, pulling my keys out. I get in my car, just about to ignite the engine, when I hear a scream a little farther south. I slam the door, and ignite the engine, driving towards where I heard the scream. I slow down, when I get there, seeing the Minotaur. I pop open the trunk, where I kept the weapons, that repeatably saved my life. I grab my sword Shadowcrest, and reach for the shield, I had a Hephaestus kid make to go with it. I shut my trunk, and look at the Minotaur, with a sigh" I haven't did this in so long!" I charge towards the Minotaur, hoping my ADHD battle mode, would kick in, and keep my alive.
I was riding on my bike on the road to get to camp, I hope to see Alvin again. But still this is boring "Take a break" the boss said "You'll need it" he said. I see a minotaur ahead and someone just killed it! Must be a Demigod I thought, I decided to scare the poor soul. I got off my bike and hover to the guy, I stood behind him without a sound. I took out my gun and point it to his head "You know, the FB in FBI means Freeze Bitch" I smirked
I slowly turn around, I took a step back, seeing the gun pointed to my head. I blink my eyes three times, then tap my foot once" Who are you?"
"I'm the law" I say, using my hand hand to put a cigar in my mouth and light it with a lighter. "And you are under arrest for murder"
(Blaze is wearing a white shirt and brown jeans like the one in this picture)
 (Blaze is wearing a white hemd, shirt and brown jeans like the one in this picture)
" That voice sounds very familiar,..." I say, then try to place when I heard, then concentrate on the dude's face. The demigod trait of ADHD was acting with this dude, so I smirk"Αν με καταλάβουν, από ό, τι ξέρω ένα ημίθεος σας"
"Xéro̱ óti eísai énas i̱mítheos pára polý , kalí̱ skotó̱sei" I smirks and put the gun back inside my shirt. "You look familiar, who are you?"
" Alvin Hamilton, son of Poseidon" I say to only him,
"Good to see you again Alvin. I hope you remember your buddy Blaze?" I stick my hand out "Long time eh buddy?"
I grab your hand and shake it" Hey Blaze! I was just driving to see if you were at Camp, when I heard a scream, so I drove here and fought the Minotaur, though, I was really relying on my ADHD because I'm not as good as I used to be" I let go, then put Shadowcrest back in the trunk of my car, which it had bring strapped to my bad, just a second ago" Well, I'm about to ride to Camp, so you coming too" I start my engine again

( Alvin's car)
 I grab your hand and shake it" Hey Blaze! I was just driving to see if Du were at Camp, when I heard
"Yup!" I got on my bike and drive ahead "Catch up old friend!"
 "Yup!" I got on my bike and drive ahead "Catch up old friend!"
I stomp on the pedal, and grab the steering wheel, already catching up on him
I smirked then my bike begin to float in the air and fly towards camp
I tap a button, and nitrous blasts out of my car, launching me over the traffic, and hurdling me towards camp, as fast as you were going
"Not so fast!" I pushed a button and greek fire burst out of my bike hurling me towards camp. I crashe land in the lake and was thrown out by a Naiad, landing on my butt "Ow!"
I stomp on the brakes, landing beside the lake" Nice landing" I say, smiling
"Thanks" I stood up then the Naiads threw my bike out and it landed next to me...destroyed "Damn...." I create a small storm cloud to carry it away to my home. Chiron walked up to us.
Chiron-"Nice to see you again boys"
" Nice to see you too Chiron" I get out my car, and touch it, and it turns into water" I work on turning it solid later" I say, and stand straight
"Cool, nice to see you too Old teacher" I chuckled "So hows camp?"
Chiron-"Good, we have new campers"
"Ah of course, so which Gods have been busy?" I laughed
Chiron-"Blaze Blaze Blaze, I missed your sense of humor"
" I've missed much than, First encounter with a monster in 5 years and a month" I say, than laugh" So, who are these new campers a child of?"
"Lemme guess, Apollo and Hermes?"
Chiron-"Correct, also Ares, Aphrodite"
"duh"
Chiron-"And some Minor Gods"
"Alright, hey can we train some campers?"
Chiron-"Depends, will you hurt them?"
"Yes"
Chiron-"Don't, go ahead, I have some business on Olympus"
"Lemme guess, Mr D wants to play?"
Chiron-Nods "The campers are in the arena" he walk off
" So, I have to get my skills back and teach some new campers, I call Ares kid, and Hermes!"
"No way! I call Ares kids!" i think about it for a moment "How about we show them how fighting is done" pulls out a hunting knife "What do you say?"
I chuckle a little bit, then grab the knife on strapped to my leg." Sure" I grin
I walked towards the arena. My knife turns into a long sword. "ready?"
I coat my knife in water, and it grows to a 3ft long sword" Yep"
I walked in the arena "CAMPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I got their attention "We'll be your teachers for today, Alvin, take your place and attack me..."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Heritage112 said…
Hey ya'll can I join?
I grin" It's been a long time" I eye Blaze, then charge in, but not in a regular charge, in a charge that was making smart movements
(of course you can join!)
( Join Please!)
I charge at Alvin. He step side, staying in a defensive stance. I swing my sword at his stomach. He trieed to block it but I manage to cut his arm. I jump backwards and got into a defensive stance. He covered his wound with a ppiece of his shirt (after ripping it out) I wait for his attack. Alvin thrust his sword at my stomach, I step back but was hit by his attack. His sword sank into my stomach a few centimeters. I grab my wound. I hold the wound tight, holding the sword in one hand. I charge at him and swing my sword at his sword. Out sword flew out our hands. I thrust my fist at him as it burst into flames. Alvin's fist, covered in water was flying towards mine. We had both covered out fists with strong wind, as our knuckles connect, we flew backwards, each creating a hole in the arena wall. we were both knocked out
Name: Yuki Cole
Appearance: ( you do know, pic say a lot about your appearance, don't you agree)
Personality: Fun loving, loud, daring
Powers: telekinesis, can control any liquid
Still at Camp/Or in New York: NY, but pops into camp often
Immortal Parent: Poseidon
Mortal Parent: Izzabelle Cole
Weapon(s): a 7 foot tall scythe
Married/Not Married: not married
Other: is a travel writer ( so she does not have dyslexia) instead of Greek, she speaks Japanese
 Name: Yuki Cole Age: 19 Appearance: ( Du do know, pic say a lot about your appearance, don't Du a
???-"Great teachers" some camper said as he and his friends carried us to the infirmary
I laughed, these guys were meant to be mature, I chuckled to myself, I leapt down from my tree perch and walked into the infirmary. The guys who had just fought each other look so stupid, the guy with blond hair, was drooling and the brown haired guy just looked like he was dead! " So stupid" I muttered. I spun on my heel and walked out.
I woke up "owwww, my head" I see Yuki "hi?"
" uh hi, I'm sorry do I know you?" I said, cause if I did, i didn't remember, which in actual fact, isn't saying much, I can't even remember what I had for breakfast.
"No..." I stood up and stick my hand out "I'm Blaze, son of Enyo and you are?"
" Yuki Cole, daughter of Poseidon, so how long you been stuck here?" I asked, actually interested for once.
"I just got here like 30 minutes ago I think...Chiron left for Olympus, how about you?" I say, looking at her
I laughed, " No, I meant how long have you been stuck at camp"
"Well...I came here when I was 13...I stayed till I was 18 and now I work with the FBI, you?"
" ok, I came when I was 7 and stayed here till I was 15, then I left to become a writer, I dont have Dyslexia, just ADHD"
"Oh okay, wanna go for a walk?"
" yeah sure"
"Okay" I start walking with hr around camp "So what do you write?"
I stand up, with the same thought going through my head. I ignore my pain and walk beside Blaze and Yuki" Hey, I'm Alvin, son of Poseidon" I say to her