Alrighty; so I just finished the book a few Fridays Vor (oh my gosh...) and I know that it might be getting hazy to some, but I would like to know a few things about your insgesamt impression on it.
Please copy paste this into your comment, Löschen my answers, fill the blanks with yours, click on the post button and don't any of Du tell me that my Schreiben is perfect! 1a) Favorit OC character? (Hazel Ducharme, Evan Madison, Reyna Gayle, Jonno Stargo, etc)
Umm... Ummm... I can't pick one, I Liebe them all! b) Why? 2. Which character did the most growing up oder changing during the books?
Personally; I think Leo. He went from book 1, to finding Hazel, to falling in love, to figuring out the prophecy, stepping into his shoes as fire, and then settling back down and living life as best as he could in the epilogue.
I also think that Carmen and lerche did a fair bit of it. Carmen had no clue whatsoever when Gwen rescued her from the Cyclops in Rebel Soldier and then losing Karen, watching people be so mean to each other with her dreams about Ruth, Henry and Catherine, and finally fighting in a war.
lerche had to start admiting to herself that her visions were a handicap and she had to let go of some of the ghosts that she couldn't help and live it down.
Gwen did a lot of growing up- at the maximum of maturing that Gwen can. She had to learn to live with Leo and the element of fire, deal with her best friend dying and losing her brother (again), but in the end before they seperated she did give Leo Evan's hai tooth halskette (I'm probably the only one that remembers that bit... Oh well). 3. oben, nach oben 5 moments in the series?
1. Leo's fight with Gaia- I liked that one.
2. When Carmen is dead and Jonno sung 'Go the Distance'. That song just means a lot to Carmen for me.
3. Reyna backfiring at her brothers.
4. When Hazel and Leo stepped into the Storm and feuer characters and fought Gaia, Postverta and Khione on the ship.
5. ... 4. Did Du like the interpretation of the Roman base?
No, I hate myself for making it a city, I have such better ideas for what it should've been now- grr! But it worked for my version and my version got to people, so Du know... 5. Favorit epilogue/ an epilogue Du didn't like?
I don't even know... But I loved Gwen's and I wished I would've done Mehr Bobby and Amy! After hearing the song 'Broken Angel' and 'Every Breath'... I'm scribbling about them again- sheesh!
I also really wanted to do and Avengers of Gaia story- but it's too late now I think. This story is now in the back of your minds, and I'm starting a new BIG project, so... 5. Favorit book? (The Son of Neptune, The Rebel Soldier, The Honour in Death, The Fire's Revenge)
Hmm... I got to introduce all my characters in the first two, I set my pieces in the Sekunde one, moved on the board and placed my pawns in the third one, check mate in the last, baby! 6. One thing Du wished I'd had done better? (ANSWER!)
1) Less characters (tee-hee! Why do I catch these things post-publication?)
2) Spelling (sigh)
3) Researched on Rome! I wish I'd had included so many other things now that I know them. Hadrien's wall, Néron, 'Et-tu, Brutus?', legion training, gladiator info... If I'd have figured out what a praetor was things would've been smooth.
5) Roman camp
6) Raphael, Zane and Jonno were so gruesomly left alone... I knew their stories inside out of course, but it's like I forgot to put them in the story for Du guys, until they had their little moments- like Raphael in the cave-in of the underground tunnels, Zane with the bombs, Jonno with the giant and then Carmen... 7. Favorit name of an OC character?
-Raphael Semone (the character was based on a name I got in a generator for just another kid- then I really started liking it, and thought of this son of Iris and, etc, etc).
-Murdoch 8. Anything cliché oder overdone?
This is for Du to judge. 9. Any Mary-Sue oder Gary-Stue? (a character that was too perfect oder got everything, obviously favoured, etc?)
Again; for Du to judge. 10. Highest climax? 11. Lowest climax? 12. Did Du like the subplots that re-emerged (the children of the Underworld, the Civil War demigods, Reyna's brothers...) oder what there too much going on? 13. Saddest moment? 14. Happiest/funniest moment? 15. Biggest shock? 16. Cutest moment? 17. How was the romance? Yeah, I know, I read all the 'aww they're so cute' Kommentare especially about Leo and Hazel, but cute and realistic, likely, touching doesn't mean the same. 18. How was the action? 19. Zufällig Kommentar Du might have for me 20. Du ready for a Mark of Athena?
I've apologised for the horrible pictures before, right?