1. Sirius Black - He was such a great character, portrayed magnificently in the movies... i cried a lot when he died!! I'm still in denial over his death; he's still alive behind the veil!!! He would have been so brilliant in the final battle at Hogwarts and it would have been simply wonderful if he had survived that too, he was the closest thing Harry had to a father, to a chance of having a family... every time i see the third movie oder read the book, the scene where Harry & Sirius are talking about living together just moves me so much... and to have managed to stay sane after 12 years of being in Azkaban with the Dementors showed courage and perseverance on his behalf, Sirius was a true marauder and he will always be my Favorit character!!
2. Remus Lupin - Cried a lot when he died too. He was such a great professor at Hogwarts, helping Harry out all the time. True, he was a werewolf but he still managed to find love; i was hoping that he would be a wonderful husband and a good father too, but he died :( he too was a true marauder!!!
3. Draco Malfoy - I always have a soft spot for bad boys. Draco was a complex character, he was never either good oder bad, he was always struggling with the emotions and the pressure he had from his parents, Voldemort, Snape, he never really had much of a choice but to embrace his family's destiny; but he wasn't pure evil either, which was a good thing because i felt that he will always be Mehr of a grey character than most others.
4. Severus Snape - I cried a lot when he died too. I always knew somewhere in my herz that there was a reason for whatever he did all those years under both Dumbledore and Voldemort. He never really hated Harry as much as it seemed, his Liebe for Lily was so... pure and innocent that it moved me when i read 'The Prince's Tale' in DH.
5. Harry Potter - He was the boy who lived and the boy who survived the Dark Lord's era. True, he had certain flaws and needed luck along with all the help he could get from his friends, but he was Merida - Legende der Highlands and even after losing so many loved one's like his parents, Sirius, Lupin, Dumbledore, Moody, Cedric, Hedwig! Dobby! he still managed to defeat Voldemort and not only fulfilled the prophecy but avenged everyone's deaths too.
P.S - I Liebe the Twins as well, they were the light and fun comical characters of the series and they had such amazing inventions!
1. Remus Lupin 2. Sirius Black 3. Severus Snape 4. Bellatrix Lestrange 5. Umm I'm not sure about the last one. It's either Fenrir Greyback, James Potter [Harry's father, not son, yeah?], Regulus Black, oder the twins. I Liebe them all. <3
Severus Snape-"Always" because I ALWAYS trusted him. I ALWAYS knew that, in the end, he'd have one of the most important jobs. Bellatrix Lestrange-Seriously, she's just like me. Only I wouldn't kill people for fun. But, dude, she's so kickass it's not even funny. Draco Malfoy-Beautiful, Dirty, Rich.* Need I say more? Lucius Malfoy- Again, Beautiful, Dirty, Rich. And a badass. The Dark Lord-Because he's the freaking Dark Lord people!!! That's my BOSS. *=Song Von Lady Gaga
Sirius Black - this guy is amazing! Best character in Harry Potter really, he is such a nice man, levaing everything to Harry in his will. He cared for Harry so much like he was his father. R.I.P Sirius :(
Harry Potter - he's just simply amazing, really Merida - Legende der Highlands for killing Voldemort. I just adore Liebe him.
Remus Lupin - he is such a nice guy! Best DADA teacher ever, really Merida - Legende der Highlands man! He's really good in the Bücher too, R.I.P Lupin :(
Nymphadora Tonks - she is so cool! It was so cute when i found out her Liebe for Lupin! Why did she have to die :(? R.I.P Tonks.
Severus Snape - probably the bravest character in Harry Potter. The Bücher and the films would never have been the same without him in them. R.I.P Snape.
SEVERUS SNAPE is the bravest man I ever knew. His character is genius and I cried my eyes out when I read his memories in the book and discovered what I'd always hopes for on the way - He is a good man :) Sirius - Awesome character. Liebe him. Hermione - I can relate to her Luna - No explanation needed! Fred and George - Made me LOL when I read stuff they said. RIP Fred! (Yes I know thats 6 not 5...whatever!)
ummm... I don't know exactly who more... Hermione (when she's not really annoying) Draco (when he's not really mean) Lily (when she's smart enough to be nice to snape) Ron and Harry (pretty like them equally, when Ron is not an idiot jerk and Harry when he's not complaining all the time) and Snape (always)
Hmm... thats a hard one, but here we go! ;) 1.Hermione (look at the username) 2.Neville (i know that surprised me too) 3.Luna (no need for a reason) 4.Draco (wow. i never had a soft spot for him before) 5.Harry (i never realized i liked Draco better than Harry O_O)
Severus Snape Remus Lupin Albus Dumbledore Minerva McGonical (probably mispelled that) and maybe Aberfoth Dumbledore. I guess i just like them because they are very unique, helpful, and inteligent in their own ways. Plus, they're all pretty powerful wizards (maybe those reasons don't apply to Aberforth)
Fred and George - they would be my perfect friends. Always joking, being sarcastic, pranking, having fun, breaking the rules... The Liste goes on forever. They were so happy and cheerful and always made everything bad feel a little better.
Luna Lovegood - She isn't afraid to be herself, even if she's mad fun of and shunned as weird. I Liebe being weird and I think we would be best friends
Bellatrix - She's litteraly and utterally crazy. She follow greatly in what she beleives is right, even going to prison for 14 years for it. Now thats dedication right there. Du gotta give some respect, even if she is a murdering psychopath
Snape - He protected Harry, who looked like James, his old bully, and hated with his guts, just because he was the son of a women he loved, who never loved him back. He did everything for a woman he would never have. That's what I call undying love.
1. snape because he was against the dark lord the whole time and he acted lyk he hated harry but truth is he really lykd him and he also loved harrys mom . 2. hermione because she was very smart all the time and really helped harry . 3. sirius since he was the only family left of harrys even tho there wasnt much about him he is still my Favorit . 4. kreature might seem really evil in the order of the phenix but since harry becomes his master in the deathly hallows he makes him behave and is pretty nice hes just lyk that because of wat master regulus made him do for the dark lord . 5. harry of course because without harry there wouldnt be any harry potter Bücher Filme oder etc.
Just want to say, I've seen this in my update area all day, and I finally decided to say something because it was nagging me at the back of my head... 1) Sirius Black because he is such a sweetheart! I felt so bad for him several times while watching the Filme and I thought that pretty much all the scenes he was in were REALLY good! I Liebe it when he is talking to Harry in the Family baum room! 2) Regulas Black because he really was a great person. He went against everything he was told, did, used to believe in, and the foundation of everything in his life for the sake of good even when knowing he absolutely was going to die no matter what. That takes a lot of heart! 3)Draco Malfoy because his father would hear about it if I didnt say so! I Liebe his character because Du cant help but Liebe how much of a wannabe bad guy he is! I've stressed this a million times, if he had been raised better, he would have been a better person. But I do Liebe watching him be pathetically cowardly and such... 4)Fred and George Weasley because they make the series so much brighter! My eyes are constantly glued on the screen every time they appear! I Liebe practically everything about them. The most upsetting thing for me for the entire series was finding out that Fred dies... truly tragic! 5)Remus Lupin because his character was so enchanting throughout the entire series. I have no idea how he could be so comforting and firm at the same time! He really would have made the perfect father! Though I was a little disappointed with him that he never introduced himself to Harry way before when he became a Professor! (First Jahr would have been perfect) He was James' Sekunde best friend after all.
i think it would be a lot easier if we put the trio together...because i don't Liebe them individually but as a whole,you know.whenever i they have a fight i kind of get sick :P so i will cheat here and assume the trio is actually ONE
1. Severus Snape - Lesen the books, his story always niggled at me. Pushing me to wonder Mehr and Mehr about his background. Then, when Alan Rickman was cast, there was no stopping the craving for more.
1.Severus Tobias Snape because he was the most unknown character that we all thought was evil but in the end was really a very loyal person to his closest friends/masters such as: Dumbledore, Voldemort and he was loyal to Lily as well even if she did not know it at the time. I think JKR shouldn't of killed him off. If he had of survived, I think that he and everyone that didn't know him as well as others did, maybe they would have become closer like Snape and Harry might have of done if that happened.
2.Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore because he was the most powerful wizard in the wizarding world. His was trusted Von many people including Severus Snape and Harry Potter. He was not only powerful, also skilled and very, very wise to others when they needed it most. He was always there when Harry needed him most.
3.Harry James Potter because he was the only one that could stop Voldemort in his tracks. He was also the Chosen-one and The-Boy-Who-Lived. Harry was very skilled in the DADA this helped distroy The Dark Lord. He could also lock his mind away from Voldemort when he needed to. Like Hermione, he was quick witted.
4.Hermione Jean Granger because she is the brightest witch of her age. She was very intelligent when it came to knowelage and interlect but also helped her friend with all she could with the spells at most times if needed. Also, has an very busy mind and quick witted.
5.Remus John Lupin because even though he was a werewolf he was a loving man. He was affraid that his son would turn out like him. He was very quite and clever when it came to the DADA he tort the subject as well at hogwarts in Harry's 3rd Jahr there.
There are five Mehr but they did not make my oben, nach oben five. Here they are....
The Weasley Twins- They make me laugh. Cedric Diggory- I wanted to go to the Yule ball with him. Xenophilius Lovegood-Makes me laugh as well but not as much. Sirius Black-l Simply Liebe Gary Oldman Tom Marvolo Riddle Jr./Lord Voldemort-Needed to realise whats important in life except for power and greatness.
Hoped Du liked them please comment(sorry about the spelling mistakes if theres any).
omg, i have WAY TOO MANY!!! but here's 5 in no particular order
Sirius- I freaking Liebe him <3 Bellatrix-She's so awesome! So evil and sadistic! Hermione-Smart, and doesn't take any crap! Snape- His story with Lily is the BEST Liebe STORY ever told. The strongest man ever McGonagall- She's so awesome, like she's such a powerful witch who has a fascinating story. The brightest witch of her time and such a Merida - Legende der Highlands heart