Harry und Hermine Would anyone want to do a Icon Challenge?

ChiffaniChan posted on May 27, 2011 at 09:57AM
Would anyone want to do an Icon Challenge, like everyone entering an icon(s) that they have made themselves and have them judged and such?

Harry und Hermine 6 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LUNAFAN said…
smile
Well, do u mean, in this spot? And when u say an icon challenge, is it like the ones we are having in several actresses spots? like 20in20 icon challenges? or simple icon contests? I didn't really understand ur question, if u're asking whether u can start an icon contest here, u can, no problem :) And it's gotta be related to Harmione, dunno if there's much different topics we can do related to that, we'll try though....If u're asking whether I would like to enter in the icon challenge, I'm sorry, but I don't usually get time to come her bcoz of ma classes...And if u start something, like contests, there will be atleast five people to participate..Now that this club os so lively with some of the members, I think u have a good scope if u are holding a contest or something.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ChiffaniChan said…
H/Hr of course, but I wouldn't run it like the other spots, I run it like a Challenge, where there would be 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and possible most creative, best effects, and honorable mention depending on how many people join. I would a couple bases, maybe a texture and some brushes, and some thing like that. After everyone one enters I would judge on coloring, image placement, effects, creativity, text(if any), border(if any), etc.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr emilykuru said…
laugh
im up for it
Vor mehr als einem Jahr OnlyHarmioneHJP said…
smile
I'd love to, but I don't have the capability. It'd be cool to see what everyone comes up with though.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BruCaS_LoVE said…
smile
Why not :) Count on me.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr katherine1731 said…
count me in too. :)