H2O Just Add Water H2O Lockets

justaddh20 posted on Jun 20, 2008 at 08:37AM
link

as well as other h2o merchandise...

u.s. ebay

link

here's uk's ebay with h2o merchandise...

link

merchandise is sold in target stores in austrailia.

check here for pictures of merchandise....

link

last edited on Jul 28, 2008 at 12:00AM

H2O Just Add Water 94 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 94

Vor mehr als einem Jahr teenspirt said…
super cool
Vor mehr als einem Jahr H20girlXOX said…
Ive got 1 of them. its rikki's and they r sooo cool!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr blondbeauty said…
I ordered mine and its coming! I'm sooo excited they are beautiful
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sdfgh said…
I luvvvvvvvvvv mine its a great idea mine just came its awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr catbuster101 said…
eeeepppp!!!!! im hopeing to buy one for me and my 2 friends who LOVE this show awsome thanks for the info.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MermaidSong502 said…
are there any other places u could buy them where the stone comes in a purpelish-blue color like cleos?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr justaddh20 said…
you can choose the color of stone you'd like in it on small, medium or large locket.

check this...
link
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Laverne17 said…
Im a HUGE fan of H2O. My favorite character is Cleo because we are alike in so many ways. When I found out about the lockets I was very exited. But when I looked at the stones I realized Cleo's stone is not with Rikki's or Emma's stone. Will the company make cleo's purple/blue stone?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr winkyoukink said…
i love H20 and have dreamed of going into the sea like that and having a proper mermaid tail. I'm going to get one of the lockets soon and it will be really cool, i might actually feel like a i'm a mermaid! And all those who love H20 i think we should be able to go to australia and try those tails out, that would just rock!
i was wondering what size emma, cleo, and rikki have cus i think that the child actuall locket will be way to small for me!! If anyone knows this then please leave a reply
those of you that have one of these lockets do they have the wavy things on the back
Why did the company raise the locket prices? because they used to be $20.00 not $40.00.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rikkired3 said…
ya know i looked at the locket and they look nothing like the real ones.
i think they do a bit. the medium size ones do
Vor mehr als einem Jahr retysumjohn said…
I want one so bad.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mileymomo said…
im getting one like rikki's
I just realized that Cleo's stone was on the list of stones the whole time. The stones name is lapis lazuli. if you compare the lapis lazuli stone with the other blue stone called Turquoise, the Lapis Lazuli stone has purple in it ralther than all blue. so if you want Cleo's stone, now you know. I would be terrified if they ran out of lockets.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Rikki345 said…
ive got myn a couple of days ago myn is exgactully like rikki's
Vor mehr als einem Jahr IAMSOLIKECLEO said…
Hey Ummmm What Size Do You rekon i Should Get Adult Version or Meduim For the Locket on Sterling silver?
Yea, I Wish i could Like Have One of the Tails that The 3 Girls Swim Around in THAT WOULD BE LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE!
Meduim Sized Lockets Look the Most Like them But I Think they are to Small for me!!!!!! Its a Bummer!
Hey All H20 Lovers Out there Ever wanted Your Own Tail? Go to Google and Type In FX Mermaid Tails and Check Out the First One and The Second one!

The Second One You Will Need to Click Enquries to Get Your Tail!
What happened? I was so exited to get my H2O locket. My my mom said I could get one for Christmas. Even though it was 7 months away. I was waiting and waiting. Sometimes I would just go to the locket websight www.thesilverart.com just to look at them. But when I went back online, the company was all sold out of the lockets in teen size. There was one other type of locket in teen size, but it did not look like the real lockets AT ALL. The rest are way too small or too big. so just to tell those who want an h2O locket. Your out of luck. Maybe we can E-mail the company about it? Well, good luck.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr deepbluesea27 said…
Which lockets do the girls have? The swirly ones or the plain ones???
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Dramaqueen135 said…
hey if you like zane and rikki together try this spot (Zikki)

Zane+Rikki=ZIKKI LOVE FOREVER <3
Good news! The company put the sterling silver lockets back online! I'm going to order mine so this type of thing does not happen again. Even if I have to wait till Christmas to wear it.
anybody know where I can download the soundtrack for free?

-also, what color stone does emma have? thanks!
Emma has a white stone, AKA the mother of peral.
Cleo has a purplish blue stone, AKA lapis lazuli.
Rikki has a red stone, AKA red coral.
This might help you chose the correct stone if you want your stone from your favorite character.
By the way, the lockets look 80% the same as the real lockets. The lockets you buy don't have the same kind of chain and does not have the wavy lines on the back of the locket.It is also missing a silver band that goes around the locket and up the top where the stone is connected. Go to www.veoh.com and watch an H2O video. Pause it at a good view of the locket. You'll see what I mean. The company probably did this because the lockets on H2O wouldn't be that special any more if everyone were wearing the exact same lockets around their necks. But get the locket. It's 100% worth it.
Guess what! The company made new H2O lockets and it's 100% the same as the real H2O lockets! The only problem is, is that it costs $100.00. And I already had to beg my parents to get me the 1st type of locket for Christmas. It's a bummer...but the price is ridiculous! Do you think the company will lower down the prices?
the soundtrack to h2o can be uploaded here for free with nothing to join...

link
Ive actually got the real lockets!!!! The Ones with the waves on the back if anyone wants to know where i got it from email me at:::
char.z.rox@hotmail.co.uk
URGENT: Does Emma have the moonstone or the mother of pearl??? please respond immediatley!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cupsy96 said…
where do you get the atull real thing plz anser its ergent
HURRY!!!!
plz
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cupsy96 said…
i need to know where to get the real locket
plz plz plz plz plz plz!!!!!!
i need to know
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Mermaid-Gurl said…
H2O RULES!!!!!!!! I M SO DYING 2 GET A LOCKET

okay, i am getting the $45 dollar almost-replica of the locket, and i want to match emma, but mother of pearl isn't really my favorite. to anyone who has emma's: does it look good with the 45 dollar one?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr xxbecksxx said…
i really love h20 and the lockets and i really want one like cleo's. i can't find the right website that sales them and i desperatly want one!! i love cleo's locket and my 2 friends want one too!!!
big smile
Yes!! I finally got my locket! It's Emma's and it is soo cool! I got the $45 dollar one, and my friend got the $100 one. let me tell you, there is really no difference! They are both incredibly beautiful!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr H2o_James said…
i want cleos locket and rikkis and emmas and all of both season and the ds cover lmfao
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mikethecat said…
super cool and i want the lockets for girls
Vor mehr als einem Jahr emzix said…
heart
ill email u char.z.rox i wont 2 kno where u get them from plz will u tell me
angry
im really dyin 2 get 1 of the h2o lockets tell me plz plz pz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz
crying
im really begin u plz tell me im dyin here quick tell me im really begin ya
crying
plllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zz
the original lockets are sold at austraila tagets, sometimes you can get them on ebay or go to google and search there. this youtube video may help.
link
Vor mehr als einem Jahr CleoSertori1234 said…
I want the lockets!
me too i want lockets for girls
yes, i want the lockets for girls for birthday or christmas.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr CleoSertori1234 said…
How much do they cost?