Grey's Anatomy Liebe Triangle- Callie, George n Izzie

mj22 posted on May 02, 2007 at 07:15PM
What do you think about this love triangle business? I do like Callie but I do think that if George left Callie n got together Izzie they would be great for each other! Its so obvious that Izzie has a thing for him, he can sense it n its makin him confused!
What do you think?

Grey's Anatomy 5 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Giselle said…
I HATED it from the beginning. It was unbelievable to me and it's sooooo sad and bad. Callie has been so great to George and Izzy such a horrific disrespecting bitch:( I hope George realizes what a treasure he has in his wife. Izzy is just illusion.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr oooohtone said…
Callie has been great to George, I agree. But she has seen it coming, I'm surprised she's stayed with him but I feel so bad for her because I know how much she cares about him. As for George, when he asked "is it possible to be in love with two people," I believe that answer to that is no. And we all know who he really likes more. He loves Izzie. But he's staying with Callie right now because he believes it is the right thing to do. I've wanted to see Izzie/George from the beginning, but I feel so bad that Callie has to get hurt for that to happen because I really like Callie.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr merbelle007 said…
i personally always thought that george and izzie would end up together down the line. however, i don't like the idea that george is a cheater. it also angers me how much they're concentrating on this storyline.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr bulale said…
I love george and izzie and dont want george to leave but he should stay with callie. i think this becasue if izzy or george really loved each 'romantically' they would have know that. They wouldnt have wait till callie pointed it out! Therefore i dont thing their relationship would last he george choose izzy. They should just stay friends!! that was when they had the most fun together
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mj22 said…
i agree merbelle007 that they have focused on it too much n i think n the past 5 to 6 episodes there has hardly bin anythin about meridith and mcdreamy (apart from her getting slapped by her dad of course), i want to find out whats mcdreamy guna do i really hope he doesnt leave her shes bin through too much!

Its so strange george has gone from being totally besotted with merideth then he met callie cudnt decide if he loved her then decided he did n married her, he then slept with izzie n now thinks he could love them both! just pick one n stick to it!

I agree with you bulale i really dnt want him to leave n go to another hospital!