Gossip Girl For all Du Gossip Girl-loving HS graduates!

shortiecake123 posted on Apr 17, 2009 at 08:26PM
Sooo..who is throwing a graduation party this year? Or wants to? And who loves Gossip Girl?

Look what I found :)

This is the one I am throwing for my little sister who's about to graduate high school since she and I are both absolutely crazy about GG.
How cute is this idea?!?!

link

I really like this b/c I won't go broke trying to throw one of Blair's UES Manhattan parties but i think I can easily pull it off thanks to this awesome party-planning advice site I found.

There are other recipes on this site, but I decided i really wanna try making my own version of The Palace Hotel's $50 Grilled Cheese (but obvi for less).

I thought it was also pretty cute how they give example texts, because we all know from watching the amazing show that in the world of UES Manhattan's elite, it only takes one text to let the world know about your party!

But lastly, this is especially why I am so excited to throw this party! You have to check out these Blair or Serena style dresses!! link

I already ordered mine lol Serena style! I love herrr!

What do you guys think about this? Think I can pull off this party GG-style?

Gossip Girl 2 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LittleDancer123 said…
angelic
Awwww, that is such a cute idea, and the ideas on that site are really amazing!!

I hope it's a huge success!! :o)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr gossip-girl999 said…
big smile
That's a lovely idea I love it! =D
I wish I had a big sister like you to throw me a GG party! =D
Really cute idea I love it!
I'm sure if you organize it well then it will be a huge success =D
I hope it goes well =D

xoxo