Girls Generation/SNSD Be Honest...

snsdlover4ever posted on Mar 16, 2014 at 05:26AM
Credits: JessicaVEVO(Rate This User)

-I'll post a username, and you have to be honest about how you feel about them.

It's simple, it's just for fun, and you don't have to do this if you don't want to.
last edited on Mar 22, 2014 at 05:16AM

Girls Generation/SNSD 221 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 221

Vor mehr als einem Jahr snsdlover4ever said…
I'll try doing this in Alphabetical order.
First: amysakurada
Sky_Yoon commented…
hey, did amysakurada quit fanpop?y Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jheymie said…
She dont like yuri
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Aya_tz said…
My parents allways said: if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all...so I'm just staying quiet (her poll is very disrespectful)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Gretulee said…
I have bad feeling towards her
seobaby4eva commented…
same here Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Hyori143 said…
Agree with greta
Vor mehr als einem Jahr princess89 said…
agree with Gretulee. Her polls are always ridiculous.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Tippany said…
Just like Gretulee said, I also have bad feeling toward her. It's just because her actions sometimes aren't nice.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mnpl said…
Agree with Greta and Jheymie, she dislikes Yuri a lot O.o
Vor mehr als einem Jahr snsd_hyo said…
well i have only bad memories with her b'coz she did scold me once just because i never list her up on the Sone Vs Sone.. i never list it because i never knew her back then :'(
taylorSwii commented…
aww :( Vor mehr als einem Jahr
seobaby4eva commented…
poor you, why u never ever scold people like that ?? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Sky_Yoon commented…
that really rude! i feel sorry for u. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr taylorSwii said…
shes rude sometimes
seobaby4eva commented…
yup, no doubt Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kpop4everlover said…
Agree with Greta and she said I made a stupid mistake , it made me feel kind of sad.
Next person: aeiras (I forgot about her, so I was about to change amysakurada with aeiras, but people already started posting.)
I love her! She is awesome but now she isn't active any more so that's probably why she didn't reply Greta , I love talking to her and she is a kind and sweet person. We have the same birthday as well XD And then after that we started talking to each other :3
kpop4everlover commented…
oh ok... Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I don't know her that well, but one thing for sure she is pretty nice.
She seems very nice, even if I never talk to her =)
She used to be one of top Taeyeon fans but now she is not that active anymore
my reason is the same as Gretulee
One of my friends here. She's now inactive. She's nice to everyone. idk the others, maybe because she don't have time to reply or she forgot it ^^
Tippany commented…
^ Maybe she didn't get the chance see the message. Still I don't think she would dislike Du just because of that. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Next User: Aya_tz
big smile
She's nice. ^^ The cute thing is she always change her bias ranking! ^__^ \/
snsdlover4ever commented…
Oh yeah! It's like she changes every week! :D Vor mehr als einem Jahr
She is polite and kind. I love her forum activities ^-^.
mischievous
We have alot inncomon and her computer broke down
Gretulee commented…
LOL Vor mehr als einem Jahr
haha XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Aya_tz commented…
yes i did, we talk every morning Vor mehr als einem Jahr
sunny
Idk my opinion about her, i just like her
She has a really kind personality!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ChikiShikiPop said…
Before, I was really active and I really like playing her forums.I don't know her much, but as far as I'm seeing she seems friendly.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Sky_Yoon said…
she's really friendly even if we don't talk with each other, she seems really nice.... I really like her forums. Those are really fun and exciting.... I like "get to know" better
We never talk much, but I like her, I hope we can become closer =)
Aya_tz commented…
i would like to get closer too Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Next user: ChikiShikiPop (I couldn't think of any B usernames.)
Sky_Yoon commented…
my earlier Nutzername was bimbisa... but i had to close it down for some unavoidable reasons...:'( Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Taeyeon fan. ^^ Nice and Quiet! i like her :)
ChikiShikiPop commented…
Thank Du so much, So Du are "nice and quiet", and I like Du too, Du really friendly. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Hyori143 commented…
Thanks sis ^^ Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pearlxashxdawn said…
amysakurada:
She's rude. Her polls are offensive and ridiculous but I have respect for her since she's not a hypocrite and she seems blunt. I don't know why but I like blunt people

aeiras:
I really really miss her :(( She's one of my closest friends here that ships TaengSic other than me. I hope she will be active soon.

Aya_tz:
I never really got to talk to her but I hope we can be friends. I also find her confusing cause she changes her bias most of the time

ChikiShikiPop: She's nice and voices out what she think is right. I really like her ^^
ChikiShikiPop commented…
Thanks for thinking about me like that, I appreciate your words. Wish we become closer. I like your friendly attitude. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I don't know much about her but she seems nice
ChikiShikiPop commented…
Wish we become closer and I want to thank Du for considering me nice. Thank u <33 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
heart
I love her too! She really understands you and talks to you a lot when you need some one to talk to and although she isn't too active any more she still comes on and we still talk!
ChikiShikiPop commented…
Liebe Du lil sis, thanks for thinking about me in such a nice way. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
:) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Sky_Yoon said…
smile
very lively! I like her!
ChikiShikiPop commented…
Thank Du for sweet words, I wish we become closer, and I like Du too <333 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Syarah26 said…
She's nice. I like her :)
ChikiShikiPop commented…
Du too my sis. I like Du too and I wanted to thank for describing me as nice. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I don't really know much about her, but she is kind of a quiet user from what I see, she is nice and I really like her attitude.
ChikiShikiPop commented…
Thank Du for your lovely words, wish we become closer and I like Du too!! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Next user: Gretulee (couldn't think of anymore C, D, E, F usernames)
Tell me if I skipped someone!
K-PopXD commented…
Sorry but I think Du forgot GDragon612.... Vor mehr als einem Jahr
heart
She is a awesome friend and she contributes A LOT to this club , with lots of effort she has become a super fan of this club and I can see all that effort she has put into this club and she is amazing to talk to and trustworthy and friendly!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ChikiShikiPop said…
I like her honesty and straightforwardness. She would say things to your face without a hesitation, and that's really likable. As far as I know she contributes a lot this club (if i'm not wrong) I believe she even won an award for being such a great fan, in which shows how much effort she puts into this club.And I wish we become closer.
Honest! She was the best contributer here,but i dont know what happen to this fanpop ? XD I like her.i hope we became friends! ^^ She has a awesome personality and friendly . that's why many people loves here so much ^^
cool
She is a really cool person and an amazing contributor here. I really like how she is honest, easygoing, sociable, and how we share the same bias in SNSD.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Syarah26 said…
She is really an amazing contributes here. She is honest, friendly and has an awesome personality. I like her :) Hope we can become closer ^^
Vor mehr als einem Jahr nacchiee said…
LOL I am too late..

amysakurada:
She is "funny" in a way, too straightforward and very sexual.. but her opinions are sometime agreeable (ofc not including her hatred words towards certain members)

aeiras:
I used to see her very active before.. she seem friendly ^^

Aya_tz:
I'm not that close to her.. but I think she is cute :D

ChikiShikiPop:
She's a big Taenganger. though I never talk or interact with her yet, but she seems nice and I like the way she state her opinion, very thoughtful. :D

Gretulee:
She is very cool, I feel an exotic aura from her xD and she really is a Super fan in this club !! ^^
ChikiShikiPop commented…
Thank Du so much for describing in such a nice way. It makes me happy that Du think of me like that even do we know each other much. Wish we become closer and I like Du too ^.^. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
sunny
ChikiShikiPop: I like her, she is really nice even i haven't chance to talk with her personaly, she don't look like it would be boring with her!

Oh my....Thank you guys! Im really speechless, because it seems like a lot of people have bad feelings towards me here, but this make me smile ~!^^
I would love to became closer too, you can contact me anytime if you want!
ChikiShikiPop commented…
Thank Du so much Greta for calling me nice, wish we become closer. Although we exchanged words before, I never felt a bad feeling towards you. Is the exactly the opposite, as I sagte Du are very cool and likable. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Gretulee commented…
I never get angry at your opinion, well I wrote what I think and Du too, if I wouldn't be ready to get some criticism I would never wrote something and thank Du ^^ Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I lost the last round so:

ChikiShikiPop: She's one of my favorite sones, I really like her. She is cute and very friendly ^^

Gretulee: She is very important to this club!!! And she's really sincere and she seems funny. Other sone I would like to be closer to =))
ChikiShikiPop commented…
Aww, thank Du honey. Thank for your nice words and never change. I like the way Du are and express. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
mnpl commented…
You're welcome =) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr K-PopXD said…
I think she's a great contributer. Also I think she's the biggest SNSD fan here ^_^ I also think that she's honest. Everyone is important in this club because they supported this club. I like everyone here there is still more stuff for me to learn 😙😙😙😙😙 This is a great club it's active everyday. Gretulee I think you show a lot of love to this club than anyone else here. I may not because there are many things in the way not letting me come here everyday. So I want everyone in this club to be SONE FOREVER! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
aya_tz : i tthink she's a great person. I really like to befriend with her since among all my fans and friends, she's the first one and we had an issue < not really> before.. but overall i really like her honest personality.

Chikishikipop : i think you look very cute and i really love your personality. i just hope that we can become closer and i would like to talk to her,

Gretulee : Nothing much to say since others had say it. I really like you and i hope we will become much more closer ^^
ChikiShikiPop commented…
Thank Du so much sweetie, it makes me happy the way Du think of me, me too I really wish we become closer, since I had always think Du are a very nice person. 1 Minute Vor Vor mehr als einem Jahr
She is truly amazing and she is really nice
Next user: GDragon612 (Thanks K-PopXD!)
K-PopXD commented…
Ur welcome :) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I don't know much about her, I have only joined a couple of forum contests she made. I would describe her as a cool person.
Again she is a really kind person , she makes lots of k-pop contests on the Kpop Club and she is really kind and sweet!