Girls Generation/SNSD ♥ 20 Days With SNSD ♥

kpop4everlover posted on Feb 10, 2014 at 09:50PM
Credits to all who did these how many days challenges! I found them fun so I decided to start one again! :) And you also post photos (optional)

Day 1 - Your Favourite Member And Why?
Day 2 - Your Least Favourite Member And Why?
Day 3 - If You Could Spend A Day With SNSD Where Would You Go?
Day 4 - Which Member Would You Want As A Mother?
Day 5 - Which Member Would You Want As A Sister?
Day 6 - Your Favourite Couple In SNSD And Why?
Day 7 - Your Favourite SNSD Album?
Day 8 - Your Favourite SNSD Song?
Day 9 - Which Member Would You Want As A Best Friend?
Day 10 - Which Member Is The Funniest In Your Opinion?
Day 11 - Which Member If The Cutest In Your Opinion?
Day 12 - Which Member Is The Prettiest In Your Opinion?
Day 13 - What Do You Think About Them Overall?
Day 14 - Who's Personality Is Most Like Yours In SNSD?
Day 15 - Which Position Would You Want To Be If You Were In SNSD?
Day 16 - Which Member Would You Want To Be For A Day And Why?
Day 17 - Who You Would Want As A Roomate?
Day 18 - Your Favourite SNSD-EXO Couple?
Day 19 - Your Favourite SNSD MV?
Day 20 - What Do You Like About SNSD?

Credits to all who did these how many days challenges! I found them fun so I decided to start one aga

Girls Generation/SNSD 16 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kpop4everlover said…
Day 1 :
My Favourite Member Is Yuri Because I Love Her Personality And Humour. She Has A Warm Heart And Always Has A Huge Smile On Her Face. She Seems Like A Unnie And A Friendly And Loyal Person. She Caring And Kind And Is Probably A Wonderful Daughter And A Very Good Mother. There Is Something About Her That Makes Me Love Her The Most , She Is A Never Giving Up Person And Puts A Lot Of Effort In Everything She Does To Give It Her Best. <333
 Tag 1 : My Favourite Member Is Yuri Because I Liebe Her Personality And Humour. She Has A Warm herz
Vor mehr als einem Jahr snsdlover4ever said…
Reasons why Sunny is my bias:
She can sing and has a beautiful and versatile voice.
She can dance, but makes cute mistakes most of the time, which makes me know that she's not perfect.
She can do variety very well, even if now they aren't on very many variety shows.
She's basically great at almost everything and is very brave.
She's the queen of a lot of stuff, hence her nicknames Aegyo Queen, Queen of Variety Shows, Queen of Selcas (by AllKPop) and the Queen of Mistakes (alongside Yuri.)
She has a really carefree personality; It's like she doesn't really care that much about her Idol image.
She can pull off different concepts, like being sexy and then being cute the next day or at the same time!
And lastly,
She's been my first bias ever in KPOP, and is now my ultimate female bias in KPOP.
 Reasons why Sunny is my bias: She can sing and has a beautiful and versatile voice. She can dance,
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Tippany said…
heart
From the first glance until now I always thought she is the prettiest member in SNSD. She attracted me by her charming smile. Her personality is beautiful, she is such a sweet angel. Beside from that I also think she is talented, especially in singing. I love her voice. I can tell she tries her best and she has a desire to achieve her ambition. She is one of a kind. I really revere and adore her.
 From the first glance until now I always thought she is the prettiest member in SNSD. She attracted m
Vor mehr als einem Jahr janisshinee said…
heart
Kim Taeyeon you not paying attention before, but now Taeyeon is the most talented Korean (for me) with the best voice, and with a lovely beauty loves her fans, and is great fun, besides being a great leader who cares for the other it is incredible, her beautiful singing voice surprises me when he gets all the feeling of the world, and sings with such emotion it shows that he likes it, ♥I love it ♥ ♥
 Kim Taeyeon Du not paying attention before, but now Taeyeon is the most talented Korean (for me) wit
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Hyori143 said…
smile
My Bias is Kid Leader Taengoo, She's a dork~ that's why i love about her. She takes care of her members in a unique way. I love her voice and especially her ajumma laugh lol
 <i>My Bias is Kid Leader Taengoo, She's a dork~ that's why i Liebe about her. She takes care of her me
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kim_haera said…
Well, love doesn't need reason right? lol ^^

Kwon Yuri the wittiest member in SNSD, a great dancer, performer that has great variety show skills.

Kwon Yuri is more than just an idol.

She is not only extremely good in her work, but her personality makes her so desirable, so amazingly beautiful. <333333
 Well, Liebe doesn't need reason right? LOL ^^ Kwon Yuri the wittiest member in SNSD, a great dancer
Day 2 :
My Least Favourite Member Is Sunny Because I Just Like The Other Members More But I Still Love Sunny Bunny! :3
 Tag 2 : My Least Favourite Member Is Sunny Because I Just Like The Other Members Mehr But I Still Lo
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Gretulee said…
heart
My least fav member is Sunny and also the same reason as kpop4everlover...I just like other members more...I don't hate her...she is funny, cute, pretty and could sing ^^
 [i]My least fav member is Sunny and also the same reason as kpop4everlover...I just like other member
Vor mehr als einem Jahr snsdlover4ever said…
My least favorite member is Taeyeon. It's mainly because of some of her fans, rather than her personality. I know that she's different from her fans, but some Taegangers tend to make a big deal over something so small and they sometimes say that she's better than the rest of the members, who worked equally as hard as her to make it this far in their careers. Locksmiths also made her go down on my bias list, but I don't need to go into much detail since I made an article about that already. Also, the TTS publicity really didn't help much. I love her voice though!
 My least Favorit member is Taeyeon. It's mainly because of some of her fans, rather than her persona
Tippany commented…
Isn't it Mehr important of what Du think rather than what others said? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kim_haera said…
My least favorite member is Tae Tae
TBH She used to be my 2nd bias
But then I noticed that being a leader she doesn't care about other members though
And yeah agreed with snsdlove4ever!
T.T missing TaengSic
Anw I shipped this couple recently ^^
 My least Favorit member is Tae Tae TBH She used to be my 2nd bias But then I noticed that being a
Vor mehr als einem Jahr taylorSwii said…
day 2 .
My least favorite member is Sunny , i dont know why but i like the other members than her . but i still love her cuteness though ! :))
 Tag 2 . My least Favorit member is Sunny , i dont know why but i like the other members than her .
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Hyori143 said…
My least fave is Yoona...
I Just like the other members more ^^
 <i> My least fave is Yoona... I Just like the other members Mehr ^^ </i>
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sandra311 said…
My least favourite member is Seohyun
I Just like the other members a little bit more :)
 My least favourite member is Seohyun I Just like the other members a little bit Mehr :)
Day 3 :
If I Could Spend A Day With SNSD I Would Go To Somewhere We Could Have Fun And Talk , I Would Like A Tour Around Their Dorm Though :) Maybe The Park Or Go Around The Streets , A Place They Would Like To Go To So They Can Relax And Have Fun For The Whole Day.
 Tag 3 : If I Could Spend A Tag With SNSD I Would Go To Somewhere We Could Have Fun And Talk , I Wou
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sandra311 said…
I think i would go to the amusement park or to the beach with them, that would be very funny :)
 I think i would go to the amusement park oder to the strand with them, that would be very funny :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Tippany said…
If I could spend a day with SNSD, I would go to somewhere peaceful where the members and I can interact and talk with each others. Maybe some place like a secret garden.
 If I could spend a Tag with SNSD, I would go to somewhere peaceful where the members and I can intera