season 5, HBO has released an animated feature about Braavos to ET Canada, which will be available on the Blu-ray special features.
Game Of Thrones S5 Blu-Ray Exclusive: Braavos#EXCLUSIVE: Game of Thrones’ Season Five blu-ray is packed with fun featurettes, like this animated look at the city of Braavos
The video covers a brief history of Braavos, focusing mostly on its establishment and the Unmasking of Uthero, as well as various aspects of Braavosi culture including religion, water dancing and the Arsenal of Braavos.
Have you already read all the books and/or don\'t care about spoilers? You can reveal/hide all the spoilers in the comments with the click of the buttons below.
Place the spoiler remarks inside this short code:
Remove the extra spaces between the word spoiler and the brackets, and the front slash and brackets before publishing your comment.
All these clips posted so far look really nice. They’re easily my favorite parts of the DVD release.
I actually learned the most from this one. Great stuff!
I think it might be Mark Gatiss (Tyco Nestoris) narrating.
Ugh. Really, the new art-style is godawful. The narration and information is pretty cool, though.
Tycho Nestoris, the representative of the Iron bank Stannis and Davos asked money from (aka Mark Gatiss of Sherlock fame).
Also, I think this may have been the most informative feature we have had so far.
I’ve found an interview with one of the new Dothraki, but it’s in Turkish (can anyone read Turkish?).
– I’m the leader of the Dothraki, and four others died. No, I’m not dead, at least for now (laughs).
This #GoT50 is really being pushed on social media. The thing is…every episode is available on HBO GO and HBO NOW, so why promote this like it is something new? You can watch whatever episode you want whenever you want…
Do you think they’re building up to a trailer drop tomorrow to kick off Got50?
Do you think they’re building up to a trailer drop tomorrow to kick off Got50?
This is just Google Translate’s version, which is far from perfect.
Cyprus-born British actor Tamer Hassan, the world famous “Game of Thrones” series joined the team. Hassan, the 6th season will begin on April 24 in the index Dothraki warriors to confront the audience as Forzo Khali. The famous actor, I found a great day in Istanbul visited approaching, a “Game of Thrones” I kept the fan heckled.
* “Game of Thrones” your way to the team how the intersection? – I was auditioning for all the various roles since the first season already.
* The first season also does you would have the Dothraki?
– Yes, Drogo role … for some reason it did not happen, I never watch the series. For several different role after the first season I was invited to an interview in Los Angeles. The second and third season then I also left the end of the business. They just came in the sixth season in a bid, this time I would turn their noses. Because I did not have much news as I watch the size of the directory. My intention was to give a year off acting. I have a house in Los Angeles, there go my manager called for the holidays, “You should go to a meeting,” he said.
* And it can just 6 months vacation as a result … Then this series began, is it?
– Exactly. Already made a selection. I just went to the interview. As the interview went well Forzo Khali. I wanted the script “No,” they said. “Tell the least character,” I said, “You’ll find out when we get there,” they replied. It was the hardest thing I ever agreed. It takes starring scenarios even pages in sequence.
* You portrayed the character Shaun Sibel Kekilli ‘From then Türk’s actually second on the team.
– I did not already know it. When I went to set “around here first Turkish me,” I said. Someone said, “No, I had a girl before you,” he said.
* Have you learned the Dothraki language you need to talk Role?
– Was the most difficult language I have to speak. Before each stage of Dothraki have tried my dialogue with the dialogue coach. Let me put it; Turkish, English, Spanish and Arabic Imagine blending into one, it is so difficult. What you think about how great the show is made on you in a print. The fan base is so large that, they master the language. First, you’re in the service of society because as a player I tried to make them happy.
* So this myth a job, how does it feel the legend to be a team?
– “Game of Thrones” te who is certain result, you are, in a terrible way you die (laughs).
– 5’m the leader of the Dothraki, and four others died. No, I’m not dead, at least for now (laughs). Meanwhile, with whom I talked to me, “Role Is small, large?” He asked. A great event and a really exciting place to be sure to get itself a work of this magnitude. Christian Bale, I took part in movies with Oscar Isaac and many other famous names. But an array of this size world know you more quickly.
– (Laughs) I could not get any trace of the role in the first season. I ekipt sixth season, but I look, I just go and watch one of the first five seasons. * How did you find? – I think the greatest benefit is starring directory can kill. Dialogue, sex scenes, nudity, scenes of war … Everyone is doing a great job. For many new players was an important chance. Of course for me. * Before “Batman Begins” and “CSI” You take place in the big things like but … acceleration rising with each passing day, your career does not that disruptive drawing aging to be nervous? – No, because I’m 30, my da was the same . I do not show my age. I still use stunt. I’m riding a horse, I’m diving, I get myself in the driver’s seat in the automobile scene. All the while my ribs were broken, it was cut on my face. I did not give up.
* But you are a gamer, projects that take place if you have a serious problem also affected. You do not need to take care of yourself?
– But stuntmen can sometimes seem silly when doing the same job. A better job when it emerges most importantly, see that it’s a stunt actor will do their job.
– I was born in England. A friend told the BBC that while the catering needs a hard man for a project. I do not know any of these things, I said I could not. Currently he is still my manager in England “Take a look, then we can not find this chance,” he insisted. I went to when I want to, they chose me and I played. Get a taste of the times came on.
– “Bitter Harvest”, “Back in Business” and “Monte” comes from our three movies. “Plebs” I keep doing well in the series. Again there is a series of projects. “Game of Thrones” taki epic approach this time they want to go to Ottoman times. Namely the Ottoman Empire and the eyes of filmmakers … Another project is related to the Cengizhan life. What are you doing now say acting, producing, directing everything.
Hilariously incoherent! Good old Google Translate. Anytime I start to worry about the machines taking over the Earth, all I have to do to allay my fears is to remind myself how terrible computers are at grokking English syntax.
The information about the fog protecting the settlers of Braavos is interesting. Maybe there’s a bit of the San Francisco Bay area mixed in with the more obvious Venetian aspects of the city. And I love that the culture has its very own explanation for why it has a Carnival-like masquerade celebration.
Sea Lord looks like Mace Tyrell. Could this be hinting at a new plot twist? 😛
Interesting. I think this is the first time that a Histories and Lore video uses information from
Win a Sansa Stark figure from Dark Horse! ( 317 )
Winds of Winter twist to involve dead Game of Thrones character ( 316 )
Inside Game of Thrones Season 6: The Best Seat in the House ( 308 )
[Updated!] Ian McShane hints at his Game of Thrones Season Six role, reveals details ( 293 )
Game of Thrones teases season 6 with Hall of Faces posters! ( 273 )
Kit Harington admits he\'ll be appearing in Game of Thrones season 6... briefly
[Updated!] Ian McShane hints at his Game of Thrones Season Six role, reveals details
Kit Harington admits he’ll be appearing in Game of Thrones season 6… briefly
sdgerh on Game of Thrones Blu-ray feature: Braavos
H.Stark on Game of Thrones Blu-ray feature: Braavos
Tywin of the Hill on Game of Thrones Blu-ray feature: Braavos
Pepi on Game of Thrones Blu-ray feature: Braavos