F.T. Island How wud u guys pass the Tag if Du wud get an oppurtunity to go on a datum with your fAVourite member???< also share who u wud want o go on a date>

Samichhya posted on Jun 27, 2011 at 02:49AM
As fo' me, I'd luv to go on a date wid Minhwannie....i wud just watch him and have a memorable day!!! Just imaginin makes me feel like WOW!!!

F.T. Island 4 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ivanovic said…
heart
I'd go with Hong Ki <3 I don't know what would I do though :(
But I guess me and Hong Ki would do some crazy things :D or just act silly.
What ever we do I know we'll have fun ^_^
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ara1905 said…
heart
A day with my favourite member? ahh~ I don't know who to choose. Can I choose all of them? Hehe. I guess what I want to do is , I want to learn music with them. Spend the rest of the day watching their daily life, recording music or just be themselves. I know it sounds creepy, but the reasons why I love them because they love music. They created their music. So that's why I want to spend the day with them.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr alice232 said…
heart
I would go with Lee Hong ki Oppa.It's been my dream to go on a date with him.I would bring him under a full moon ,coz' my eyes look bigger under a full moon and he would be sooooo handsome and princely like.Plus,as a bonus it would be really romantic .
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LeeHongKi4ever said…
heart
I would go on a date with Hong Ki oppa! I'll probably spend it however he wants to spend it... :D <3