Fringe Of Human Action

Councilman posted on Nov 15, 2009 at 06:20AM
In the not too distant future we are going to find out at the same time Peter will that he is not the Peter he believes he is. I would love to pretend how brilliant I am in figuring this out but the credit has to go to rosie77 for this post: "but hey, think about it, if u were Peter, would u be mad? I would be, I mean here I am thinking all this time that I am who I am an then I find out I really died a long time ago, and u took the young me from an alternate world? hmmm, shit is gonna hit the fan."

We are going to find that the real Peter and Walters son died as a small child as rosie said and his bad dreams had to do with being kidnapped and being relocated into this dimension. What confirmed it for me was in this episode when Walter said about Peter after he was abducted "I can lose him again."
Good call rosie77, nice job.
What it means is Peter is not Walters son.
 In the not too distant future we are going to find out at the same time Peter will that he is not the
last edited on Nov 16, 2009 at 04:04AM

Fringe 2 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Councilman said…
smirk
rosie77 i just saw a clip of Walter standing over Peter's grave. I never saw it before. I don't know how I missed it and here I thought you and someone else were using clues to figure out the whole Peter from the other side routine.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr courtney7488 said…
wink
Councilman, I believe the clip you're referring to (of Walter standing by Peter's grave) is from the season 1 finale. That's when it was revealed that the original Peter had died.