Final Fantasy Final Fantasy X - Sin Saga (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Jan 10, 2014 at 07:18PM
Sin is the beast that has been cast upon the world of Spira for them to pay for their actions for relying on Machina and using it to kill and make their lives easy.
For a thousand years summoners would go on a pilgrimage to hone their abilities as they traveled to the ruins of Zanarkand to gain the final Aeon (Summoning) in hopes of finally killing Sin and bringing an eternal calm. Though no one has done so and Sin has continued to appear after a year or two after it's defeat. The people of Spira keep hope in their hearts that one day it will be gone for good.

Greatly resembling a large island, Spira is composed of a mainland continent with several smaller islands to the east, west and south. Spira consists of many diverse climates: the tropical seaside islands of Besaid and Kilika, the temperate locales in the Mi'ihen Highroad and Mushroom Rock regions, the polar extremes of Macalania and Mt. Gagazet, the deep, mystical forests of Macalania and the arid deserts of Bikanel.

People in Spira can be seen weaving, working in shops, bars and travel agencies, playing blitzball, raising chocobos, sailing boats, managing shoopufs, working in archaeological digs, working as Mercenaries/Sphere Hunters and performing in a variety of entertainment troupes. One assumes some Spira residents fish and grow produce to supply their fellow Spirans with consumable goods.

Another form of occupation is shown in voluntary works such as the summoner/guardian pilgrimages and various religious temple work.

Spira uses gil as its official currency, but evidence dug out in the Bikanel Desert by Al Bhed expedition parties indicate it may have used gold coins in the past.

The once abundant machina is now encouraged to be shunned by Bevelle's edicts, and only the outcast race, the Al Bhed, attempt to regain some of the lost knowledge. Due to the censorship on machina, fighters who utilize magic for battle have become commonplace and in demand, and none more so than summoners, who enjoy something of a caste of their own: help and privileges are granted to them during their pilgrimage in exchange for their coming sacrifice against Sin.

Yevon (A Religion) dominates every aspect of Spiran life, spreading its teachings and acting as a benevolent protector of a much diminished world - a world where no more than forty million people live and virtually any kind of technological and social progress has been asleep for 1000 years. Yet, beneath the surface, unity of the Spiran mainland, distrust and old anger still boils deep, leading one to perhaps wonder if the various warring factions wouldn't have blown each other to smithereens without Sin's pacifying presence. Only blitzball truly unites the world around a common passion, the sport, which survived Sin's coming and which holds annual tournaments in Luca's stadium, left untouched by Sin's wrath mostly due to the Crusaders' efforts.

[Races]

Ronso- The Ronso are a race of muscular, anthropomorphic feline humanoids. The Ronso tribe lives at the base of Mt. Gagazet and guard the sacred mountain fiercely. They are formidable warriors, well known for their strong sense of honor and loyalty, as well as their pride and quickness to anger.

Humans- Humans also known as Hume and Humanoid.

Al Bhed- The Al Bhed are a human tribe of technologists. Making up ten percent of the Spiran population, they are notable for their unique language and their use of machina, a technology prohibited by Yevon.

Guado- The Guado are a humanoid race that lives amongst trees, they are the protectors of Spira's afterlife, the Farplane, and the Macalania Woods. The Guado's capital city is Guadosalam, from within which they guard the entrance to the Farplane.

Hypello- The Hypello are a race of amphibian creatures. The Hypello seem not to have grasped the common pronunciation in Spira, often lisping any words with an 'S,' for example Shay (say) and Yesh (yes), converting some words into gibberish, for example Ebullibody (everybody), Inveshtitagating (investigating) Imposhibibble (impossible), as well as ending most of their sentences with a questioning tone. They are agile in the water, but are not so nimble on dry land, walking at a torpid pace.

[Character]

Name:

Race:

Appearance:

Weapon:

History:

[Your Current Story]
You wake up once again on the peaceful Island of Besaid. The Calm ended recently and since the Island has little too no Machina Sin seems to never attack it. This reason alone is what drew you to move here.
 Sin is the beast that has been cast upon the world of Spira for them to pay for their actions for rel
last edited on Jan 10, 2014 at 07:40PM

Final Fantasy 492 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 492

Vor mehr als einem Jahr TheAdventGhost said…
Kezero: *he'd nod and would walk with Noel*
Noel: Kezero.....
Kezero: You've grown up, you know that.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Aigomiko said…
*The sun would blare down on them and the calm island wind would brush against them as they approached the edge of the town.*
Noel: Hey, Kezero...
Kezero: Have you ran into the Dark Hawks lately?
Noel: Not recently,
Kezero: They're after Satomi and me.
Noel: Well, they do have a thing for defectors and summoners.
*As they walked through the wilderness discussing the plans of the Mysterious group "Dark Hawks" they her foot steps and panting all around them.*
Kezero: Noel, keep your guard up,
Noel: Don't worry, I'm ready.
*When they prepared themselves a pack of 3 wolf fiends walked out of the bushes proudly. They were happy to be able to capture 2 humans alone.*
 *When they prepared themselves a pack of 3 wolf fiends walked out of the bushes proudly. They were ha
Kezero: Time to remember your training Noel.
Noel: Don't worry I'm ready, *she took out a pair of guns which she called Bolverk*
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Kezero: Time to remember your training Noel. Noel: Don't worry I'm ready, *she took out a pair of gu
*The fiend would zig zag while keeping it's eyes on her torso. The other two then begin to take her left and right side moving in a oval formation as if they were going to corner her.*
Noel: *She'd take to the air*
Kezero: Whoa
Noel: Bullet storm! *she'd fire rapid amounts of bullets* Now, Thor! *she switches to a missile launcher and fired at the fiends*
*The blast was so great it caused Kezero to be blown back into the bushes. Noel then landed in the crater she had created. The fiends were gone all that was left were floating orbs of light faded into the sky.
Kezero: Wow, and when in the hell, did you learn to do that?
Noel: A bit more training after defecting, I ventured a bit, and received some more weapons than just Bolverk.
Kezero: I see, I'm amazed. Like I said, you have grown.
*A few moments later Satomi would come running.*
Satomi: What happened? The villagers had me come to see if something ominous had happened. Half the Island just shook.
Kezero: Sorry about that... Things got a little too lively...
Noel: That was me... We were attacked by some wolf fiends.
Satomi: *She'd make an oval with her arms* Thanks be to Yevon that you're okay.
Kezero: Anyway, we're heading to Kilika tomorrow right?
Satomi: Yes. I thought we'd have a nice dinner first. My mother has mixed feelings about meeting you two since you're ex summoner hunters, but I'm sure once she gets to know you she'll be happy that you're guarding me.
Kezero: I'd appreciate if she knew me a bit better.
Noel: Same here.
*The three would travel back to her hut and would sit down for dinner with her mother.*
Satomi's Mother: So. How well are you trained and will you be able to properly guard my daughter?
Kezero: Very well trained, champion fighter right here.
Noel: And I don't miss my mark, I'm well trained,
Satomi's Mother: Have you ever killed anyoe?

Satomi: Mother!

Satomi's Mother: Don't raise your voice at me. I'm simply worried about your well being.
Kezero: I don't believe in killing,
Satomi's Mother: Now...I want you to pledge to me..that you'll protect my daughter
*She could be seen fighting back tears*
I know her mind is set on this....I don't want this fate for her, but she wants to save Spira and I refuse to hold her back...please just protect her.

Satomi: Mother...
Kezero: Not only do I pledge, but I promise to protect her.
Noel: Don't worry, if I know my brother and being by his side, we'll keep her safe.
Satomi's Mother: Thank you. Well let's all eat.
*The group would then eat and sleep. The next morning Satomi would drop a plate shattering it and waking everyone in the hut up.*
Satomi: I'm so sorry I was just packing items for our journey.
*She would be seen with a suitcase nearly twice her side.*
Kezero: That's a lot to pack isn't it?
Satomi: ...I guess. I just wanted us to be prepared..

Satomi's Mother: I agree with Kezero Satomi: That is way to much.

Satomi: Okay..*She'd pick up a small journal and a pack or pencils and would sigh*
This is all I really need I suppose.
Kezero: Don't worry too much, we'll come back here with a huge tale to tell,
Noel: We are protecting a summoner after all, and something like that is an honor. And on top of that, we're going to save Spira.
Satomi: Yeah...We'll all come back and tell the tale. *She'd place the journal on her suitcase.*
Satomi's Mother: You better leave or you'll miss the ferry.
Satomi: Okay...goodbye mom-
*Her mother tenderly hugged her and they bothed cried for a few moments then she'd let go and Satomi would lead the group out. As they walked out of the village her mother could be heard screaming from town square.*
Satomi's Mother: Kezero. Noel. Remember your promises!
Kezero: Heh, *he'd give a determined smirk* Don't you worry, as a Vermillion, our promises never get broken!
Noel: We'll stay strong, we'll try our hardest too!
Kezero: Heh, and who knows, maybe we'll meet some more allies along the way.
*The group were now in the forest outside of the beach. They were almost there, but they then came upon a cliff that was above a pool of water. Past the water was the rest of the path to the beach it was 30 feet long and 30 feet wide. The cliff was 22 feet high in the air.*

Satomi:....You guys ready?
Kezero: Born ready,
Noel: Let's do this.
*She'd dive in screaming.*
Kezero: *He'd dive* Geronimo!!!!!!!!!
Noel: *she'd also dive screaming*
*As they rested in the water the water began to move rapidly.*
Satomi: What!?!

*The dove under to find 4 fiends swimming around them in a square formation.*
 *As they rested in the water the water began to Bewegen rapidly.* Satomi: What!?! *The taube under to
Kezero: Great, um... Noel, are you guns water usable?
Noel: Um.... They'll have a harder time hitting,
Kezero: Damn....
???: *A girl emerged, punching and kicking each of the fiends, she'd come up to the surface*
Kezero: Huh? A fighter?
???: Geez, I almost drowned down there,
Noel: Almost... Drowned?
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Kezero: Great, um... Noel, are Du Pistolen water usable? Noel: Um.... They'll have a harder time hittin
Satomi:...why were you down there?
???: Well, actually, I was knocked unconscious, then the next thing I know I wake up at the bottom of the water.
Kezero: Knocked unconscious... By who?
???: Kazo,
Kezero: So you've met them then... You met the leader,
Satomi: Who is this Kazo person?
Kezero: The guy from yesterday that we met...
Satomi: Well...We don't have enough gil for 4 people to ride the ferry so what're we supposed to do?
???: *The girl would pull out some more gil that she pickpocketed before getting knocked out* No worries,
Kezero: Wow,
Noel: I never thought we'd meet a pickpocket,
???: Hey, you never steal from a girl unless you want stuff stolen back.
Kezero: Right....
Satomi: I'm sorry, but...I cannot let you use this. *She'd be set on this decision.*
I can't allow a thief to come with us. It's just not right to take things that don't belong to you. So what if they stole from you. That doesn't give you the right to steal in return. Yevon teaches us about forgiveness.
Kezero: That's the truth there.
???: Alright, what if I promise to change my ways?
Kezero: Are you legit?
???: Come on, I can change please.
Noel: She's telling the truth...
???: I promise you, if you take me on the journey, I won't steal anymore.
Satomi: Um...okay, and if you don't mind me asking...what are you? You can't be ronso cause they ar practically blue tigers with horns standing on two legs.
???: I'm actually an unexamined race known as Beastkin. There are more like me... Well, not in squirrel form anyway. The name's Makoto Nanaya.
Satomi:...I see.
My name is Satomi it's nice to meet you.
Kezero: Yo, it's a pleasure. I'm Kezero and this is my sister Noel, the remaining of the Vermillion family.
Makoto: I see, it's a pleasure to meet all of you.
*She'd here the blowing of the Boat's engine*
Satomi: We have to go!
*She'd begin swimming trying her best to go as fast as possible*
*the 3 would follow Satomi going as fast as they could*
*They'd manage to get on the ferry as it pulled off. Satomi would wave to the villagers to say goodbye and would then stare at the sea shedding a single tear.*