Fantasy Where Du are safe, sicher RP

greenstergirl posted on Jul 31, 2011 at 08:02PM
In the loud town of New York City being disguised and not noticed is easy. But even so, some people can't hide their secrets. Some people are different, they may be musical, they may be a jock, or they may have a deep secret that nobody knows. You maybe can control an element, can change into someone else, maybe you're really an animal or mythical creature. Your entire life you've strive to keep it a secret. Until someone, just like you with the same secret, finds you out on the streets of the loud town and says, "I can help you."

High up in a skyscraper they lead you, to the very top, where an abandoned floor lies. No one ever goes there. And up there people with secrets live. We may steel our things, we may keep our secret base a secret from the outside world, but we are family. And we protect each other from the things, evil things, that want us and our powers.

Do you have a secret? Do you need to be found? Do you too need a family of misfits?

Name:
looks:
personality:
back story:
extra facts/other:

Post a picture if you want they are encouraged!!

people so far:

Hannah Jonston: Played by greenstergirl- Fire nymph
Hayden Jonston: played by immarocker- water nymph type guy
Isabella MArcus: played by rapunzeleah-human controller of the elements
Mackenzie Grace: played by yellowcow- human controller of plants
Joe Kolsby: played by Demititan- can absorb and create energy
Danny: played by percylover- can control fire and can shapeshift
Ella: played by artemisDiana- half water half air nymph
Levi- played by POPclogger216- can change moods and can change into people she has touched
Katelin White: played by penelopewolf1- water nymph/earth nymph
Marco: Sonoboreas- shifts into Phoenix and Phoenix hybrid
Ari: played by MCF2000- can control plants
Carter James- played by monkey0502- shapeshifter
Kara- played by magicunicorns16- sees the future
last edited on Aug 02, 2011 at 12:28AM

Fantasy 203 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 203

Vor mehr als einem Jahr POPclogger216 said…
@ DemiTitan Sorry. :\
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DemiTitan said…
its fine

*THE NEXT DAY*

I found a newspaper and could not believe what I saw.
"Oh no", I ran upstairs to show the others.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MCF2000 said…
I could not believe what Joe almost did! We have to stay hiden. Im fine with the ocassional anonymus good deed, but going all superhero no way. If people found out about us, we would probably be in a lab with crazy scientists doing tests on us. I, for one, want to have an atleast somewhat normal life!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pink-bookworm said…
Mia saw a group of people so she went up to them shyly and asked where a bouts is the nearest hotel.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr monkey0502 said…
I kept signing a small prayer, only to keep my fiends safe, and keep my new friends safe also. I wasn't a good luck charm, I was a bad luck charm. I always did something stupid that put my friends in jepordy. I prayed that that wouldn't happed.
Mia sighed this was no use she was to quit for them to here her but she acidently put her wings out forgetting they were there.
I sat over in my corner, tapping my hands to an imaginary beat. The boredom was too much for me, so I shifted into a 25yr. old girl, and told Hannah where I was going.
"Fine, just don't get lost."
"M'kay."
I walked down a few streets, still keeping the skyscraper in sight, until I came across a little cafe`. I walked in, bought a newspaper and a doughnut, and sat down at one of the tables outside of the place. I glanced at the newspaper, then did a double take. "What the heck..." There, on the front page, was a picture of Marco-in full Phoenix form- and Joe-in his comstume- posing for the camera. Well, Joe posing, and Marco flying back down to the skyscraper.
"Crazy right?" Some guy asked beside me, looking at the same newspaper.
"Yeah. Probably some Hollywood stunt they're trying out here." I replied, playing along. After I was done with the doughnut, I started walking down the streets again, glancing inside a window every few shops.
I ran up the stairs and thrust the newspaper in their faces
 I ran up the stairs and thrust the newspaper in their faces
"Oh my gosh! What's gonna happen now?" I said, trying not to imagine. "I guess we just gotta wait and see." levi said frowning. "Ugh! I hate waiting!" I said adding "I'm going for a walk."
"I say we embrace. We should all make costumes and become heroes. Then we can live our normal lives and get into costume when we get in danger and kick ass. We could just make this place a head quarters and take shifts for crime watching so we can call all the others and assign them to places".
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sonoboreas said…
"No, don't become to public. It's too dangerous. Still fight crime, or whatever dream it is you want to fulfill, just don't go public with it." I said, leaning on the wall.
"I agree with Marco" I said. " I'd rather not turn this into some The Incredibles knockoff, where we're one big happy group by day, but when Syndrome comes out of hiding, we all put on our matching wetsuits and save the day. Though, no offense to you, Joe. Kicking butt sounds awesome also. I say, all those in favor of dressing up like superheroes and going public, then go for it. Those who don't want to, can stay here, or wherever, and take care of HQ. That sound okay with you guys?" I looked around at everybody.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ArtemisDiana said…
"Fine with me." I said.
I paused lisenting to the conversation. I was with Marco dont go public! But i guess i was overvoted. "Okay fine, I'll do it."

I made my costume but i dont know how to post it!

what website did you use

I held down alt and prtSc buttons which copies the whole page and then cropped it on a pic editor called paint.net
link

this is the site I used for the costume
link
I pushed my wings down and introduced myself hi I'm Mia and where exactly are you guys going but nice costumes.
"Thanks. We have decided to go public with out powers".
"Hey, Mia," I said. "Like Joe said before, we're deciding to go to the public with our powers, and become superheroes. Though, if you'd rather wait a bit and stay here, that's fine also."
"Okay." She said, smiling at us.
"So, who wants to stay here, so we can get a count?" I asked, raising my hand.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ArtemisDiana said…
"You guys can do whatever you want, but I'm not really the superhero type." I said.
Well I'll try seems like fun I'll do hmm let's see the little angel.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rapunzeleah123 said…
"Oh, come on Ella!" I tugged on her arm. "PLEASE come?"
"I can help make a costume"
"Really?"
"I made mine", I smiled.

Heres mine from earlier once again
 "I made mine", I smiled. *** Heres mine from earlier once again
"Sweet!"
(Will you make one for me? I'm on my iPod so I can't)
kk I just made one for pink if she likes it

and heres the site
link

and pink I still have the page open so i can still edit
 kk I just made one for rosa if she likes it and heres the site http://www.ugo.com/games/superhero-ge
ill do urs later leah im swimming
Ok!
if its not too much troble could you do mine too beacause i cant figure out how to post it on there if not ill figure it out
Thanks Demititan it's awesome.
ur welcome
I finished yours Rapunzel hope you like it. I tried to combine the colours of the four elements
 I finished yours Rapunzel hope Du like it. I tried to combine the colours of the four elements
Yeah I do like it!
yay ;)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MagicUnicorns16 said…
I had bumped my head pretty hard, and I looked over at Levi.
"Ugh," I groaned, rolling over and pressing a few fingers against a warm, trickling gash in my head. "Ow," I say, through gritted teeth. My blouse is slighty red.
I looked at my friend in shock, lying next to me with a gash in her head.
"Okay, one are you okay, and two, how the heck did you get here?!"
"I just soehow got sucked inot my phone, or something, and I'm just peachy, lying here in the nice shade while slowly bleeding." She retorted with a sickly sweet smile. Still the same old Kara...
I rolled my eyes, then looked at everybody else. "Okay, everybody, this is Kara, who needs medical help, Kara, this is everybody. I'll get to introductions later."
"hi Kara", I said nervously.
"Hi..hi.." I said, my cheeks going pink. "I uh..don't mean to alarm anyone, but it's not like I have a gash in my head or anything."
I sighed, and grabbed some kind've rag against a wall. It looked gross, so I threw it back.
I took the rag back from where Kara'd thrown it. "It's clean. Don't worry." I said. then I ripped off some of my shirt to use as a cleaning cloth, then staunched the flow with it. I wrapped the rag around her head and tied it, making sure the wound was all covered.
"There. All better."
"Great. Hello, I'm a hippie," I say with a snort of laughter.
I took off the rag and gently pressed. The blood was gone, and a smiled. My bangs were now a shade of grayish-red. "Can I go to a salon? I want my hair black and my bangs blue."
"One moment. First, you need to meet everybody." I replied. I stood up and pointed to everybody as I said their names. "That's Ari, she can bend plants and is sort of a fire/water/air/earth nymph all together, that's Hannah, she's sort of the leader, nd she's a fire nymph. The guy next to her is her brother, Hayden, and he's a water nymph, and yes, we have a lot on nymph's here. She's Bella, and she can control the elements, over there is Mackenzie, who also controls plants, and over there is Marco and Joe. Joe can create and extract energy, or light, and Marco is a Phoenix Hybrid person. They were the one's who decided to go public with our powers. Over there are Danny, Katelin, and Ella. Danny can control fire and can shapeshift, Ella is half-water half-air nymph, and Katelin is half-water half-earth. And, last but not least, is Carter, who can also shapeshift. Oh, and there's Mia. Sorry! She is an angel, literally, and can see your past, horrors/nightmares, and a little bit of someone's future, like you."
I can't believe I said all that in about two breaths...
Ahh you kinda forgot me I said in a quet voice.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sonoboreas said…
"Hope that cut gets OK by the way. But just to let you know, I'm much more than a Phoenix Hybrid." I added with a wide grin.
Much more what else can you do.
"I can make costumes".
(OOc: Sorry, pink-bookworm. I'll change it. ;d)
I snorted quietly. "Yes, I can see the headlines now."I said as I moved my hands like I was reading the paper."'Clothman saves last-minute Halloween shoppers from buying over-priced costumes'."
I softly thudded to the floor, in a tired thump.
"Ugh, I want my hair done NOW." I start shivering. "Oh, God.." I look at my hand and it's..glowing. A faint, purple-white color. I freeze, I can't move, and all of a sudden, I see the same, childish brown eyes stuck up against a spiderweb. I come back with everyone hollering and yelling and they all stop when I yell, "HEY! SHUT THE HECK UP!"
"And you..the Phoenix..what do you mean more than a Phoenix? Should I be scared?"
I look at Marco."Yeah, Marco. What DO you mean by 'much more than a Phoenix Hybrid'?"
"Marco. That's it. So."